Taking fin for receding hairline

A

Account717

Silver
I have a few options to address my receding hairline and temples at 21. Right now my temples are basically gone.
Take finasteride:
1) Hairline recession stops after a period of shedding, and I see improvement in a year.
2) Hairline recession continues at an accelerated pace because scalp testosterone is increased. People on the internet tell me its a shed and that I just need to be patient for another six years. It seems like this drug is really good for diffuse thinning... for hairline and temples recession, not so much.
Don't take finasteride:
3) Hairline recession continues at slow pace, and may or may not stop at some point. Get a hair transplant.
I just don't know what to do. I feel like I may regret not taking or taking fin if my hairline gets worse on either option.

The funny thing is, I've bought the fin already. I just haven't used it yet. I'm so afraid of a shed, especially in college, that would be so brutal now. I don't even care about my balls hurting or my sex drive decreasing or whatever.

Last edited:
Take fin its the only and i mean the only thing that actually maintains the hair and disabled adrogenic sensitivity

aside from what you said about fin not being true, if that was really your concern you would start fin, start minox to bring back hairline and temples and use RU58841 to inhibit scalp testosterone.