Talentless hobbies to status max

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
Social media is definitely the way to go but just posting pictures with shitt filters will cut it. I mean, unless you're psl 8. then it will. but I'm like psl 3.5 so I have to get a personality aka stop being fucking ugly however until then I need to statusmax along the way.
I think I should start a podcast. I'd probably just be super disingenuous like Joe Rogan or Keemstar and just do anything for views.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Legit thinking about the same shit rn. I either violinmax cuz of childhood violin-playing and become a bad but tryhard hipster street artist or I need some talentless hobby to statusmax aswell.

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
Legit thinking about the same shit rn. I either violinmax cuz of childhood violin-playing and become a bad but tryhard hipster street artist or I need some talentless hobby to statusmax aswell.
I was thinking the same because Im trying to learn about post production for audio quality. Unless you know the ins and outs of the adobe suite and magix samplitude it's probably not going to make you famous because your stuff will always sound amateur.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
I was thinking the same because Im trying to learn about post production for audio quality. Unless you know the ins and outs of the adobe suite and magix samplitude it's probably not going to make you famous because your stuff will always sound amateur.
80/20 rule man. You only need to a sufficient skill level ~20% for people apart from audiophiles to notice. And who cares about those ppl anyways.

80/20 rule man. You only need to a sufficient skill level ~20% for people apart from audiophiles to notice. And who cares about those ppl anyways.
Thats not even close to true. You know how many good songs get no more than 15k plays on soundcloud?
You need girly or high pitched vocals on your songs. Guys who dont even bother to sing and just rap or do techno - its fucking over.

Yo-Yo bro

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
Just be lucky or good looking. Is life so hard?

• +1
Reactions: john_cope, Peachy and Truecel14
become pseud book worm