talking to foids is impossible if you don't receive chad treatment

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
you need to jump through way too many hoops if you aren't super attractive
all the mtn - htns you see outside with a gf had to suffer an unimaginable amount of emotional damage to be able to hold the hand of their stinky gf with 5 kgs of make up and hairy asshole

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Kmscurry, Bonez and 6 others
This is true all my gfs have manipulated and toyed with be like an abused dog, I’m HTN, my chadlite and chad friend tell me to leave these girls, they don’t understand me leaving them means jerking off for the next month or so

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat, Deleted member 19036 and the BULL
all the mtn - htns you see outside with a gf had to suffer an unimaginable amount of emotional damage to be able to hold the hand of their stinky gf with 5 kgs of make up and hairy asshole
This is true all my gfs have manipulated and toyed with be like an abused dog, I’m HTN, my chadlite and chad friend tell me to leave these girls, they don’t understand me leaving them means jerking off for the next month or so

BRUTALLY SAD.
Can you all describe what you all had to go through? I am kind of in the same situation and want to know what I might need to put up with. :cry:

BRUTALLY SAD.
Can you all describe what you all had to go through? I am kind of in the same situation and want to know what I might need to put up with. :cry:
Your pretty much are her abused dog, you’ll get hit, screamed at, gaslighted, they’ll try destroy your friendship circles, personal belongings, follow there commands…it’s over.

• JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat and the BULL
You over exaggerate. Most relationships are more or less equal. Hypergamy is not as brutal as it's sold here.

females suck
girls do that to me im chadlite
look at what amber heard and johnny depp, it doesnt matter if ur gling. women are demons. so r men tho

You over exaggerate. Most relationships are more or less equal. Hypergamy is not as brutal as it's sold here.
Try going out there bro. I used to think the same, but it's brutal out there, even as a chadlite.

True I can't talk with girls romantically if Im not drunk

Idk man i chased a non-nt girl for 5 years who didn't give a slightest damn about me, its not that hard tbh.

Its brutally emasculating though

NT theory is law tbh I see all types of ppl with GFs that are extremely attached. Being NT and popular matters way more than looks in a relationship.

Duplicated

Last edited:
Try going out there bro. I used to think the same, but it's brutal out there, even as a chadlite.
I work and I go out. I can't see the private life of those relationships, but they look fairly equal. Most women are not whores. If you think so maybe you should change the pool of women which you interact with (party scene and tinder are not the representation of all the female population)

This is like fishing in a polluted river and then claiming that all rivers from Earth have contaminated fish.

I took my gfs virginity tho:feelshah: andeven chads fail to entertain these women.

I work and I go out. I can't see the private life of those relationships, but they look fairly equal. Most women are not whores. If you think so maybe you should change the pool of women which you interact with (party scene and tinder are not the representation of all the female population)
Commendable. Where do you find such foids?

Commendable. Where do you find such foids?
Obviously not in tinder or bars/clubs (some of them are normal, but the ones who party a lot are bad). At work or watching the relationships of my acquaintances and close friends.