Talking with 2 girls from bumble. Secured a date with one. IDK how to handle this

rand anon

rand anon

Caucasoid supremacist Castiza futurist 😛
Somehow managed to match with a 5'3 hot mulatta chick from my college town and a 5' kinda cute curry girl from my hometown, as a 5'3 dravidian curry. I'm currently back home for spring break, and managed to secure a date with the curry girl. Still talking with the mulatta though. And I took my height out of my bumble bio so neither of them know I'm a manlet. Should I tell her beforehand to avoid embarrassment? And I'm not NT at all and haven't interacted with a girl, even platonically, since high school so idk how it's gonna go:feelswhy:. Need advice

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, currylightskin and ROTTING
It is over

Attachments

• 16FCABFE-74EE-434B-8720-2A43D49DC5DC.jpeg
    16FCABFE-74EE-434B-8720-2A43D49DC5DC.jpeg
    687.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, FailedNormieManlet and rand anon

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Bro you’re lying to yourself of course they wouldn’t want you if they knew your height. Tell them you’re 5’3” before meeting them to avoid embarrassing yourself.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: qkz, .🇹🇩., BigJimsWornOutTires and 6 others
don't tell them:y'all:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UnseasonedChicken, ROTTING and rand anon
don't tell them:y'all:
Think I could get away with that with the curry chick, given that I'm 3in, and with airmax's, like 4in taller than her

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and .👽.
Think I could get away with that with the curry chick, given that I'm 3in, and with airmax's, like 4in taller than her
better try your chance instead of getting rejected before meeting

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member, ROTTING and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: .🇹🇩., FailedNormieManlet, .👽. and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, FailedNormieManlet, ROTTING and 1 other person
i couldnt get anything on tinder, every time i ask them out they either unmatch or flake :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deleted member and rand anon
Depends if you want something long-term or not

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
Buy quickly elevator shoes with at least 4 inches of extra height, don't take them off no matter what.

• Hmm...
Depends if you want something long-term or not
I mean the curry girl is looking for a relationship, and I'm fine with it I guess. But I kinda wanna play the field with the mulatta chick too lol, but I can't do that if the date goes well with the curry girl. Also the curry girl's the one from my hometown, so it'd be long distance whenever I go back to college, which sucks but oh well.

Somehow managed to match with a 5'3 hot mulatta chick from my college town and a 5' kinda cute curry girl from my hometown, as a 5'3 dravidian curry. I'm currently back home for spring break, and managed to secure a date with the curry girl. Still talking with the mulatta though. And I took my height out of my bumble bio so neither of them know I'm a manlet. Should I tell her beforehand to avoid embarrassment? And I'm not NT at all and haven't interacted with a girl, even platonically, since high school so idk how it's gonna go:feelswhy:. Need advice
Look, if she acts awkward and gives you that look, such as:
unsure-smile-picture-id184095369

Or:
girl-feeling-scared-of-consequences-look-embarrassed-and-nervous-cringe-face-and-clench-teeth-frowning-bothered-standing-concerned-and-anxious-2A7FEAB.jpg

Then that's when you say, "Well. I eat pussy. So. There's that."

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: UnseasonedChicken, n0rthface and rand anon
At your height bro just get elevator shoes or lifts and fraud 4 inches.

• So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING, rand anon and BigJimsWornOutTires
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
damn, is a 4in height diff really not enough:feelswhy::feelswhy:
Women want a guy like a foot taller, dude they have insane standards this annoying 5’2 coworker of mine reject guys off height all the time, when I asked her what height is good for her she said you and up, I’m 6ft btw, I tell her and other short goblin high standard women they should date guys their own height, they complain they’re single all the time.

• So Sad
@FailedNormieManlet

Listen here - I'm 5'5, invisible to almost all women, no matter how much I approached and how good my game was, my success rate was abysmal. When I put my 3 inch elevator shoes, some women would actually look at me in public, without them is like I don't even exist...

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, n0rthface, rand anon and 1 other person
Listen here - I'm 5'5, invisible to almost all women, no matter how much I approached and how good my game was, my success rate was abysmal. When I put my 3 inch elevator shoes, some women would actually look at me in public, without them is like I don't even exist...
what ur saying makes sense for something short term, but the curry girl is looking for a relationship. Idk how long I could front with elevator shoes lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
what ur saying makes sense for something short term, but the curry girl is looking for a relationship. Idk how long I could front with elevator shoes lol
Until you bang her....

• Woah
Communist malnourished you, you could have been 6’2…