Tall Indian guy with White High Tier Becky, it's OVER for JBW and face > height copers [PICS]

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
I was out and about today and while in a parking garage I saw a couple walking in front of my car: a 6'2-6'3 Indian facially average nerdy looking guy with dark Dravidian skin and his white high tier Becky girlfriend. Yes, they were together because they held hands for a second and entered the same car. So I took a (low quality, because I was trying to be inconspicuous and didn't have much time) photo:

Itsover

Never want to hear you coping retards talking about JBW and face > height. JBT is law, there are countless examples of height LAW, now shut the fuck up forever. Curries, you're not getting laid - not because you're Indian instead of White, it's because you're not tall and reek of ghee, turmeric, and cumin. If you were 6'3 and weren't a sperg that stank like shit you would slay.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Razeb, Saggitarian, bloomercel and 2 others
lucky you didnt get pulled up on for taking aspie pics like amnesia

Betacuck, Maher fucks his girl on the side

lucky you didnt get pulled up on for taking aspie pics like amnesia
I raised my phone and tapped the screen to make it look like I was texting and they looked at me for a split second then looked away. That's when I snapped the photo.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, incel194012940 and Joe Rogancel
this place is weird man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 32826 and bloomercel
Just be Dravidian is law. BBC mogs.

Can tell he's dravidian even from here

I was out and about today and while in a parking garage I saw a couple walking in front of my car: a 6'2-6'3 Indian facially average nerdy looking guy with dark Dravidian skin and his white high tier Becky girlfriend. Yes, they were together because they held hands for a second and entered the same car. So I took a (low quality, because I was trying to be inconspicuous and didn't have much time) photo:

View attachment 2407445

Never want to hear you coping retards talking about JBW and face > height. JBT is law, there are countless examples of height LAW, now shut the fuck up forever. Curries, you're not getting laid - not because you're Indian instead of White, it's because you're not tall and reek of ghee, turmeric, and cumin. If you were 6'3 and weren't a sperg that stank like shit you would slay.
Youth looks height> race

Everyone on the forum knows Dravidians mog

• +1
Reactions: Lurker69
I raised my phone and tapped the screen to make it look like I was texting and they looked at me for a split second then looked away. That's when I snapped the photo.
What I generally do is make it seem like I am taking a selfie. Making weird faces and then take the pic pointing the camera at them.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
HTB is the slums of mumbai maybe

white girl looks like shit