Tall white chad with literal sea monkey

murdah

murdah

Kraken
IMG 5675 IMG 5674 IMG 5673

6’2 white chad with an LTB wtfff? How is this possible? He could do so much better, hypergamy has no limits. @HeightPilledum Whachu think WMAF connoisseur?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, Clark69, JL~ and 6 others
That second picture makes him look like shit

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and murdah
Idk he looks kinda shy/awkward, probably took the first girl that approached him

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, HeightPilledum, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Disgusting hypergamous wretch.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Gilbert_Durandal, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
INB4 heightpilledum posts several pics of ugly guys and fakeup + filtermaxxed asian girls

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and HeightPilledum
not even most of the psl gods are married to/date their looksmatch. Maybe the feeling of having a mid (or ugly in this case) woman who worships you cause she knows she could never do better mogs having a hypergamous stacy who you always have to be paranoid about and brings conflict into your life. Or maybe he's just too aspie for anything better, but then why not a mid white woman instead of this?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, HeightPilledum, cashmerefraud and 1 other person
looksmatched tbh

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, HeightPilledum and murdah
+ she is wearing makeup, when women say "every couple i meet the girl is prettier" this is what they mean. A lot of them go around and unironically think 95 percent of men are ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and murdah
Idk he looks kinda shy/awkward, probably took the first girl that approached him
No he's just Slav, and had to learn how brutal his women are to Slavic men

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and murdah
No he's just Slav, and had to learn how brutal his women are to Slavic men
I keep hearing this, is it acc legit? and do the women really just look for rich arabs or am I mistaken

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
anstrum ascended @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78, St.TikTokcel, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
I keep hearing this, is it acc legit? and do the women really just look for rich arabs or am I mistaken
It's a running joke in this forum, I'm not Slavic and I've never been there so Idk, but lots of PUA niggas claim it's easy if you have $

i wonder what types of obscene things shes doing in the bedroom with him to incentivize him to stay. Also wonder if shes paying his bills lol. Nigga could do way better

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Clark69 and HeightPilledum
didn’t this guy get posted earlier today also as the “next psl god”

• +1
It's a running joke in this forum, I'm not Slavic and I've never been there so Idk, but lots of PUA niggas claim it's easy if you have $
ah right, they do say that slav women are crazy gold diggers, no wonder tate only slays there

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
this guy is HTN not chad

• +1
Reactions: Nulled
View attachment 2776199View attachment 2776200View attachment 2776201
View attachment 2776203
View attachment 2776205
View attachment 2776206
6’2 white chad with an LTB wtfff? How is this possible? He could do so much better, hypergamy has no limits. @HeightPilledum Whachu think WMAF connoisseur?
I posted this already, more than once

I'm tired of you niggers tagging me in threads I already made
Why is it when I make them you all cuck out of them but soon as somebody else talks about it everyone gets in?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and TechnoBoss
this guy is HTN not chad
He's better looking and taller than most "Chad" stereotypes
The audacity of you saying he's a HTN, not even a chadlite when he undoubtedly mogs you to the slums of Manila

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Jason Voorhees
He's better looking and taller than most "Chad" stereotypes
The audacity of you saying he's a HTN, not even a chadlite when he undoubtedly mogs you to the slums of Manila
He isn't striking enough

• Hmm...
He isn't striking enough
If he was some lightskinned nigger with colored eyes you'd say he's super striking instead, but because he's a blonde White man he isn't "striking" enough for you retards

• +1
Reactions: murdah and TechnoBoss
If he was some lightskinned nigger with colored eyes you'd say he's super striking instead, but because he's a blonde White man he isn't "striking" enough for you retards
Why is he with a below average bad genes again girl then?

Because he's not hot enough. Not striking not otherworldly.

he looks giga non NT, brutal eye area pill

She looks westernized, probably was born and raised in the west and only her parents are from SEA...

She probably sucks the soul outta that nigga 20x a day

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, HeightPilledum, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
She looks westernized, probably was born and raised in the west and only her parents are from SEA...
No, she's a born and raised Filipina

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar