Tanner 3.7 at 16 years old, Its over

ChadOrDeath

ChadOrDeath

N°1
5'8 with a 6.3 incher, Cant even cope anymore, Maybe only starting with the @FreakkForLife stretching routines :lul:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 14392 and 1 other person
5'8 with a 6.3 incher, Cant even cope anymore, Maybe only startinh with the @FreakkForLife stretching routines :lul:
Post face/frame pics. I highly doubt your still in Tanner stage 3.

Nah, but overall im a chinlet with no browridge or facial hair, only have some pimples around nose with no acne, Which is weird cuz my dad and even grandfather have good jaw width and chin projection

• So Sad
Reactions: Jigen
Nah, but overall im a chinlet with no browridge or facial hair, only have some pimples around nose with no acne, Which is weird cuz my dad and even grandfather have good jaw width and chin projection
they probably ate rawer meat than u tho

in the past, there wasnt enough electricity to cook meat to the point we can today, so they had to chew more, so they got better facial development.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChadOrDeath
Btw im a framelet too and im only 125lbs but i look kinda of muscular for my weight, i recently got into the gym, most guys at my weight look like skeletons

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
the facial bones are like 90% developed before puberty even begins. You’re 16 and at the later stages of puberty. You either got unlocky with genetics or was a mouth breather (or both). You will definitely get more face changes. But you’re not gonna go from birdcel to 90 degree gonial angle. It ain’t happening unfortunately.

Btw im a framelet too and im only 125lbs but i look kinda of muscular for my weight, i recently got into the gym, most guys at my weight look like skeletons
I’m a little bit taller than you (weak 5’10 20M) and only weigh like 135. At 16 I was 5’7 and like 110 pounds. We just have fast metabolisms + lower hunger drives. You’ll just have to make sure you eat a lot. Gym helps but you won’t gain if you don’t eat.

Last edited:
6.3 is above average wym

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Dystopian, ChadOrDeath and 1 other person
the facial bones are like 90% developed before puberty even begins. You’re 16 and at the later stages of puberty. You either got unlocky with genetics or was a mouth breather (or both). You will definitely get more face changes. But you’re not gonna go from birdcel to 90 degree gonial angle. It ain’t happening unfortunately.
Btw im not completely recessed and my gonian angle isnt bad, its like sean o pry's one but a little bit better, i just need better projection, my ramus is longish tho

Last edited:
get on hgh and androgens asap

• +1
if ur 3.7 couldn't you still get like 1-2 inches more?
if 3 is when you grow the fastest and 4 is like finishing it off
unless I'm mistaken

• Hmm...
I'm tanner stage 3.6 at 14

• So Sad
Lateblooming is ideal for looksmaxxing, if you have money then get a blood test and get hgh, dht gel (or creatine), and exemestane. If you're 5'8 at this tanner stage then it's guaranteed that you will grow, still get an x ray done by saying you think you might have bone spurs.

• +1
I'm tanner stage 4.3 at 15

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
17 been 5’11 since 13

I’m just now starting to get hair on my chest and shit . Not just my chest my upper chest

I fear the Norwood reaper will come pillage my hairline

17 been 5’11 since 13

I’m just now starting to get hair on my chest and shit . Not just my chest my upper chest

I fear the Norwood reaper will come pillage my hairline
I dont even have a single hair in my beard area, just very little hair in the chest, abs and armpits lol

Bump update: Now at 17 im 5'10 and my ding dong is 6.8inches, Brb praying to gandy to reach 6ft and a 7 incher :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: beniman