tate got arrested

Liferuiner

Liferuiner

Bronze
This is so fucking sad, that bitch all she said was, "You have a small dick" and "get a life"

The whole twitter world the fucking cuckland the insanity there, people are saying she destroyed him, like bitch she didn't do shit Tate revealed his location himself.

Me personally couldn't believe Andrew Tate haters actually exist, I think this human trafficking is bullshit, I don't know what's true or not but let's see it play out.

Whether or not this was legit, I'll give updates if any survivors come out and I'll analyze them.

Anyway, this is a big day, I thought why not post this lol

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector, Meteor21, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
are actual humans writing these posts? why am I seeing tate shill posts everywhere

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 23941, Deleted member 22886 and 17 others
Greta humiliated him and made him reveal his location to cops. Lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
are actual humans writing these posts? why am I seeing tate shill posts everywhere
Korean vs Japanese girls wdyt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone and Wallenberg
How did he get arrested twice for the same charge?

both will cheat, korean girls are prettier but japanese girls are easier to get and keep
Why do you think Japanese are easier? Their English is bad

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
This is so fucking sad, that bitch all she said was, "You have a small dick" and "get a life"

The whole twitter world the fucking cuckland the insanity there, people are saying she destroyed him, like bitch she didn't do shit Tate revealed his location himself.

Me personally couldn't believe Andrew Tate haters actually exist, I think this human trafficking is bullshit, I don't know what's true or not but let's see it play out.

Whether or not this was legit, I'll give updates if any survivors come out and I'll analyze them.

Women have it easy enough in life. I can't believe there are people who actually care about some whores being trafficked.

• +1
Reactions: notrealdanish and PointOfNoReturn
AHAHAAH HE IS A LOSER I HOPE HE ROTS IN PRISON FOR ETERNITY FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT SEX TRAFFICER, I HATE HIM AND ALL HIS FOLLOWERS, I HOPE U ALL BURN IN HELL U mysogynystic ass lickers

@Nameless_Sunflower

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 22093 and Deleted member 3828
Free my nigga
D75B019D 5BBE 4796 9F00 7A00FCE91505

for what?
Controversial and provocative influencer Andrew Tate has reportedly been arrested in Romania on human sex-trafficking allegations.

• JFL
Reactions: racoon4
Dumbass nigga got sloppy, he'll probably out tomorrow tho. It's romania lol, he'll just bribe the cops.

• +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel
both will cheat, korean girls are prettier but japanese girls are easier to get and keep
what makes you think that they'll cheat? I'd never expect them to be as promiscuous as western girls @Wallenberg

• JFL
Reactions: Liferuiner

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHA Fucking idiot.

this motherfucked pay kids to work for him and make his vids all around internet, and some actual stupid people here to what he says. Kinda sad ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Corleone
what the fuck is wrong with you faggots celebrating andrew tates arrest? If you dont like him you might aswell go become a wokefag on reddit and cry about "muh misoginy" while you worship fat landwhales that suck BBCs while you watch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Meteor21, TsarTsar444, Clark69 and 5 others
nothing of value was lost

what the fuck is wrong with you faggots celebrating andrew tates arrest? If you dont like him you might aswell go become a wokefag on reddit and cry about "muh misoginy" while you worship fat landwhales that suck BBCs while you watch
that's literally the point lol

This shit finna blowup andrew tate said this was their plan to stop him from speaking out and false arrest him know its acc happening.

GTFO out of this forum if you don't think is Tate is based to an extent. He legit highlights double standards in society against us yh however you cucks rather listen to fucking a shemale talk about 800 different genders. Your fucking low iq as fuck if you dont think he is partially right in what he says

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Germania, the BULL, mogger797 and 1 other person
this motherfucked pay kids to work for him and make his vids all around internet, and some actual stupid people here to what he says. Kinda sad ngl
This is self motivated not paid or bribed

I made it cuz I love tate

Gotta wonder what even lead to guy to post that stupid ass Twitter post. Even if he came out “on top” she’s 19 and he’s nearly double her age.

Tate is right about most things.

he called out covid 19 being a big lie and overreaction
he calls out corruption
he calls out the reality of most men and try to wake people up; he says ur life as an average male is shit (which is true)
he tells men to instead of wining and blaming others for their problems, to take responsibility and action to better their life

• +1
Reactions: Germania
He's supposed to be based tho

Like do you guys like Greta Thunberg more?

do you guys actually believe in global warming? you think the government will fix global warming, if they tax you enough? you really believe this shit?

do you think if they ACTUALLY was afraid of global warming, they would still fly private all the time?

This is self motivated not paid or bribed

I made it cuz I love tate
you are a donkey dumb. Ur life is miserable and will always be because ur "mindset" (As they like to say) Is just wrong. the way you gonna see the world is wrong.

Gotta wonder what even lead to guy to post that stupid ass Twitter post. Even if he came out “on top” she’s 19 and he’s nearly double her age.
He's just retaliating all she did was insult his dick size and told him to get a life while he's richer than her

She's sexualizing it and the moment you say she's fat or she's only worth her holes, you're cancelled, meanwhile she insults tate's appearance and sexualizes him.

• +1
Reactions: notrealdanish
Remember guys, Andrew Tate hasn’t even been convicted of human trafficking. It’s almost 2023 & we’re yet to find out Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell’s client list. Why is it still unavailable to the public, why is mainstream media not bothered, why hasn’t a single man been held responsible?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69 and MrGlutton
Like do you guys like Greta Thunberg more?

do you guys actually believe in global warming? you think the government will fix global warming, if they tax you enough? you really believe this shit?

do you think if they ACTUALLY was afraid of global warming, they would still fly private all the time?
first of all of course. Second of all yes i believe. Its science. Third i dont give a fuck??????? what one thing has to do with other? Their inidividual actions are their individual actions. Its like saying "Do u thing pedophily is wrong? well this guy who says the same thing does pedophily". Srsly if people read more the world was going to be so much easier.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
He's just retaliating all she did was insult his dick size and told him to get a life while he's richer than her
Unless I’m missing out on some prior interaction between the two- did he not iniate it? Honestly, even if he did, him being as old as he is should’ve shrugged it off.
Finding yourself in a scuffle with a 19 year old girl as a grown man is rarely good optics.

Remember guys, Andrew Tate hasn’t even been convicted of human trafficking. It’s almost 2023 & we’re yet to find out Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell’s client list. Why is it still unavailable to the public, why is mainstream media not bothered, why hasn’t a single man been held responsible?
You know real haters would always look for reasons to hate you than have reasons and decide whether to like you or hate you

If someone really wants to hate you, they can do anything to destroy you

They don't need a reason to hate you except what you said or how you look, they just need the public to be convinced they're the good side and they just have to be percieved as doing something right

Unless I’m missing out on some prior interaction between the two- did he not iniate it? Honestly, even if he did, him being as old as he is should’ve shrugged it off.
Finding yourself in a scuffle with a 19 year old girl as a grown man is rarely good optics.
She's only as good as her holes

first of all of course. Second of all yes i believe. Its science. Third i dont give a fuck??????? what one thing has to do with other? Their inidividual actions are their individual actions. Its like saying "Do u thing pedophily is wrong? well this guy who says the same thing does pedophily". Srsly if people read more the world was going to be so much easier.
69dc31d1acd0a6b9e2e7c61bc3fc5638.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GorLee, Germania, Clark69 and 5 others
no fucking way lol, i hate how some bad science is being made and its literally my biggest criticism. But theres a big difference in criticizing science and not reading, being fucking dumb and try to be opposite without logical arguments by pure emotion

yeah I think he initiated it

no fucking way lol, i hate how some bad science is being made and its literally my biggest criticism. But theres a big difference in criticizing science and not reading, being fucking dumb and try to be opposite without logical arguments by pure emotion
shut up

you're the one who's emotional angry over people just liking the top g and posting about it

here's another post

20712.jpg

shut up

you're the one who's emotional angry over people just liking the top g and posting about it

here's another post

20712.jpg
over for u

you're meant to be a slave

that's how the system works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23941
Twitter is full of bots. People should look up SEO. No different from blackhat links and programs with the likes and viewcount stuff. U can run agendas better on twitter than most social platforms because u can get bot accounts that are not required to show proof of authentic. U get a lot of bots to view a legit account, or like posts and give the legit account a lot of engagement so it can reach top pages.

With that being said these bots and their top page seo tactics definitely groomed regular people to have shit takes. In this case i think andrew tate clearly had some dirt the elites used against him, as how can a regular man be so popular with boxing, media etc, with bugattis and ferraris. To much support to claim its not fraternity support.

I would say andrew tate is like alex jones. Hes somewhat right but also misinfo when it counts. Not sure if hes an aware smith, but i do know that they will, and did use his persona as a death for the similar persona in general. Hes known as being the face for alpha male, or what is now called "incel king" and this is what they gradually do to weaken this persona. Just like how alphas started to be known as incel over time. This persona is made to be seen as extreme when in reality is the bare minimum for what men should act like.

Real men of mental and moral precision just wont win or be majorly represented. When one popular persona acts as the representative, the end of him will always be worst than the start for other people with similarly masc personas. Imagine how many feminists such beta minded people will think now. Even the alphas will slow down on their behavior out of fear for being seen as extreme.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Twitter is full of bots. People should look up SEO. No different from blackhat links and programs with the likes and viewcount stuff. U can run agendas better on twitter than most social platforms because u can get bot accounts that are not required to show proof of authentic. U get a lot of bots to view a legit account, or like posts and give the legit account a lot of engagement so it can reach top pages.

With that being said these bots and their top page seo tactics definitely groomed regular people to have shit takes. In this case i think andrew tate clearly had some dirt the elites used against him, as how can a regular man be so popular with boxing, media etc, with bugattis and ferraris. To much support to claim its not fraternity support.

I would say andrew tate is like alex jones. Hes somewhat right but also misinfo when it counts. Not sure if hes an aware smith, but i do know that they will, and did use his persona as a death for the similar persona in general. Hes known as being the face for alpha male, or what is now called "incel king" and this is what they gradually do to weaken this persona. Just like how alphas started to be known as incel over time. This persona is made to be seen as extreme when in reality is the bare minimum for what men should act like.

Real men of mental and moral precision just wont win or be majorly represented. When one popular persona acts as the representative, the end of him will always be worst than the start for other people with similarly masc personas. Imagine how many feminists such beta minded people will think now. Even the alphas will slow down on their behavior out of fear for being seen as extreme.
The alphas will do it on their own and people like Tate while they inspire them, they will always have a burning desire to bail out or destroy society and it's laws because reality is depressing

I agree that people will be more self aware and conscious and fearful but desperation and lack of freedom will override any such factor overtime and more and more men will suffer and come together in search of a new role model and they'll find one very soon

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo
tate probably lacking in iq tbh. he gave the climate foid the perfect set up to roast him.

Haha it was proven that the pizza story was fake as if it wasn’t obvious from the beginning (faggot feminists making up lies)

Also it was on money laundering charges not “muhhh human trafficking” top g is still a legend hopefully he’s out soon

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369