tate got arrested

Tate is right about most things.

he called out covid 19 being a big lie and overreaction
he calls out corruption
he calls out the reality of most men and try to wake people up; he says ur life as an average male is shit (which is true)
he tells men to instead of wining and blaming others for their problems, to take responsibility and action to better their life
Except he sells false moneymaxxing cope to normscum

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Tate is right about most things.

he called out covid 19 being a big lie and overreaction
he calls out corruption
he calls out the reality of most men and try to wake people up; he says ur life as an average male is shit (which is true)
he tells men to instead of wining and blaming others for their problems, to take responsibility and action to better their life
tell me youre 16 without telling me youre 16

• JFL
Reactions: Trilogy
no fucking way lol, i hate how some bad science is being made and its literally my biggest criticism. But theres a big difference in criticizing science and not reading, being fucking dumb and try to be opposite without logical arguments by pure emotion

He'll commit suicide while awaiting trial. Case closed. Time to let him go and move the fuck on. It's over. Obviously, he's depressed. It shows. He'll hang himself with his arms tied behind his back.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and softlysoftly
Haha it was proven that the pizza story was fake as if it wasn’t obvious from the beginning (faggot feminists making up lies)

Also it was on money laundering charges not “muhhh human trafficking” top g is still a legend hopefully he’s out soon
its a good thing tate got locked up now prison tyrone will fuck him till he turns gay and buys him a new Bugatti
stupid tate is low iq scammer
full stop prison is where he belongs for thinking he can break rules and say stupid shit

Greta u cunt

Money is not cope jfl
Money is the energy you need to to even attempts things in life