tbh height matters so much

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
i know water is wet dn rd shit thred kil urself fag op
when i look in the mirror, even if im legit satisfied with myself, my face looks lean my hair looks ok, my slight hollow cheeks and etc
i imagine myself as 6 foot and suddenly its better. there's just something about being tall; you can gymcel and get big, but if you are not big vertically then you're just gonna look like a tryhard little fag

women love it when a dude towers over them, it sucks to be 5'7 at 16 bro.
it is what it is though
tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Truecel14
cope

• +1
Reactions: xit
personally i would say height is overrated on here, ive never seen a girl reject a guy because of height unless he was shorter than her, and usually the girls who do reject you because of your height and the kinda bitches who only date 6 ft 2 ripped good looking guys. as long as your 1-2 inchs taller than most girls especially the girl you like youll most likely be fine.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: karbo and WannaBeA6
wear lifts and airmax bro

Im glad Im my height.I feel tall and short at times.
I was at the university at the subway station.
I was the second shortest guy out of like 15 guys.
Im 184 cm btw.Germany btw.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
I wish I could tower over my oneitis, I'll try to check her height tomorrow, I hope her hairline is at my eye level maximum, otherwise, it's over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Im glad Im my height.I feel tall and short at times.
I was at the university at the subway station.
I was the second shortest guy out of like 15 guys.
Im 184 cm btw.Germany btw.
Wtf I thought you were gonna rope? You could at least disappear for 24hrs u pussy.

Wtf I thought you were gonna rope? You could at least disappear for 24hrs u pussy.
I ran away from home you fucking dumbass.
Cant you read?

I wish I could tower over my oneitis, I'll try to check her height tomorrow, I hope her hairline is at my eye level maximum, otherwise, it's over
Legit. I also like this hairline at my eyes. Usually 6"

Edit: i meant top of skull. Got mistaken.

Still waiting for me size queen at 6'8 non lanket
Some

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 3962, Dogs and 1 other person
bro, literally just put "6'8" in your tinder bio. u could get easy lays
JWegbsAWQS1YA

Footage of me looking for me lays from tinder outside

• So Sad
Reactions: karbo
personally i would say height is overrated on here, ive never seen a girl reject a guy because of height unless he was shorter than her, and usually the girls who do reject you because of your height and the kinda bitches who only date 6 ft 2 ripped good looking guys. as long as your 1-2 inchs taller than most girls especially the girl you like youll most likely be fine.
height is useless @SirGey

137c9e19b7535c9020a5a3ebf57f69de.png
0d7e808d642e83d9c6e6fcca4f20fca8.jpg
7f24ff261cb2ce83148af3fe6a573e71.jpg

I want to be a 7ft+ mobile, armored demon warrior with thick armor and a forward grown face

Legit. I'm currently seeing this girl that only dates tall guys. I'm 6'2 (6'3+ in shoes) and she comments on a lot of short guys, and to be completely honest, it kinda turns me off. She's so critical over something that people can't change and it just makes her seem unnecessarily mean.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I'm 5'7 and 18 yrs old and too poor for hgh what should i do guysssss lmao

Roped

it's over if you don't inject hgh

tall guys live life on easy mode, even if girls dont jump on their dick 24/7, men will always respect someone tall

She's so critical over something that people can't change
Everyone is like this whether they're honest about it or not.

there is no escaping from the heightpill

I’m 6’1 and ngl that’s the only thing keeping me going in this world as sad as that sounds

• +1
Reactions: Mysticcc
1jmvb07v9qc11

• Love it
Reactions: Justttt
Legit. I'm currently seeing this girl that only dates tall guys. I'm 6'2 (6'3+ in shoes) and she comments on a lot of short guys, and to be completely honest, it kinda turns me off. She's so critical over something that people can't change and it just makes her seem unnecessarily mean.
its womans world, one giant dildo shop where man are the product to be consumed and discarded if something better comes along

have no idea how we got here

just don't be a manlet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back