tbh i dont deserve a girlfriend

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
im a sloppy low iq worthless piece of shit. i hate myself, im not as taltented as i want to be. every day is a struggle to get trhough because of my low skill level. there s no point in even getting laid if you cant be the person you want to be. sadly i wont ever suceed.

i will forever be miserable, alone and empty. i can see myself trying to accoplish shit when im in my 100s still thinking about my oneitis. i will die as a pathetic unfullfiled old man, a true example of how genetics dictate the potetial of your life quality.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, iblamechico, try2beme and 6 others
You never had one:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
I deserve one!

• Woah
@Primalsplit

• Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit
old man relax GIF

Your posts are always lifefuel for me. Thank you for your service.​

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 57356, mid and Primalsplit
im a sloppy low iq worthless piece of shit. i hate myself, im not as taltented as i want to be. every day is a struggle to get trhough because of my low skill level. there s no point in even getting laid if you cant be the person you want to be. sadly i wont ever suceed.

i will forever be miserable, alone and empty. i can see myself trying to accoplish shit when im in my 100s still thinking about my oneitis. i will die as a pathetic unfullfiled old man, a true example of how genetics dictate the potetial of your life quality.
I'm sorry to hear that, this video will make you feel better:

• Love it
I told u that already

To get a gf u need to be worshipable. How can someone worship u when all u do is low iq self loathing.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid and moreroidsmoredates
Don't worry man. I'm a fan of u.

• Love it
I told u that already

To get a gf u need to be worshipable. How can someone worship u when all u do is low iq self loathing.
i should have known....