TBH i have a easier time bonding with my younger cousin than my sister why ? cause the black pill fucked with me mentally tbh

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Whenever i see women in general i have this subconscious hatred toward's women i try to masquerade it but every time i go near them this primal hate towards them like i want them softly killed but i don't want a gun aimed at anyone it is becoming harder and harder tbh cause my mom is a foid and it makes me bitter even more towards her I can't help it the black pill kind of destroyed my love for foid's tbh i can't look at them the same way before i used to think of them as well the beacons of virtue the black pill made me hate them that it changed me mentally tbh to the point were i can only bond with my younger cousin brother i can't bond with my sister know i can only see foid's as sluts for chad's dick tbh it's brutal to know the dark truth and then it destroys you even more mentally more and more until you can't even look at women as humans dead serious tbh

Didnt read

I still have female friends even afterall this. Socialmaxxing and they listen better and will help you get a girl srs

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and BigBoy
i read to the 2nd line and got confused and died tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I still have female friends even afterall this. Socialmaxxing and they listen better and will help you get a girl srs

I can't i actively try and avoid women tbh the black pill fucked with me to much
i read to the 2nd line and got confused and died tbh.

TLDR the black pill made me realize the truth and it has gone down subconsiously ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
soon they will fuck local curry chads

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
  • +1
crazy shit man

i cant even speak to a girl without freezing up

i will become one soon, it is in gods plan

Would explain why you kept your private life a secret hitler the first incel tbh

• Hmm...
crazy shit man

i cant even speak to a girl without freezing up

i will become one soon, it is in gods plan
I was like that freshman year. If you keep social maxxing with even your guy friends, it will come naturally

• Woah
I was like that freshman year. If you keep social maxxing with even your guy friends, it will come naturally
Didnt your flair say you were 14 just a couple months ago?

Would explain why you kept your private life a secret hitler the first incel tbh
i dont understand

tbh i fezze up around everyone. junior year was burtal tho, i had to walk with foids to class and i didnt ever know what to say. i could see the bordeom in their faces.

but this year im gonna socialmax tbh

• +1
i dont understand

tbh i fezze up around everyone. junior year was burtal tho, i had to walk with foids to class and i didnt ever know what to say. i could see the bordeom in their faces.

but this year im gonna socialmax tbh

It's a reference to rumor's of hitlers private sex life i did it as a meme as your gif is the fuhrer

• Woah
It's a reference to rumor's of hitlers private sex life i did it as a meme as your gif is the fuhrer
i see, u should word ur comments better, theyre hard to understand

Society is doomed, man. It’s over for a large amount of men. Not all women are bad though but just the majority.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
ive seen you correct guys who say "most women are whores/bad" to "all ..."
You must be thinking of someone else because I don’t do that.

You must be thinking of someone else because I don’t do that.
BrettyBoy

XD

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
Its just same as males.
men love beautiful women not ugly women.
its same for women.
they did nothing wrong.
your gene did it wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
yea i remember ur avi and the "all" correction, it was someone else now that i thin ab it

i think the guy with the greek statue pfp
Yeah.

U should sex with sister. I heard it halal in Islam.
@CupOfCoffee back me up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back