Tbh the biggest racists here are mutts

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Idk what it is with them but they have to prove themselves to their 10% white side and become these extreme neonazis

Jfl and the comical part is all this to dick ride ppl who don’t even like u for the fact ur a mutt and not pure

Unironically mutts are more dedicated to the cause than the actual white ppl here. :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, i_love_roosters, Chadeep and 3 others
Drop names

7932D566 2A55 41A3 B53E 9C4F0B835F3E

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Lasarcko you should marry your local jewish woman

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
There's 7 million of them around the world. You would be very unlucky if there were none near you
I’m not particularly looking for a Jewish woman

You should😉
Nigga I’m not into these incel consipiracy theories but as far as Ik Jews wanna mix everyone and keep their race pure so they can dominate the world with the lower mutt iq

This is what u schizos seem to claim online

So why would it benefit me to marry a Jew?

so what nigga
what are u gonna do abt it

I’m a low iq incel

Nigga I’m not into these incel consipiracy theories but as far as Ik Jews wanna mix everyone and keep their race pure so they can dominate the world with the lower mutt iq

This is what u schizos seem to claim online

So why would it benefit me to marry a Jew?
I don't know what you are talking about. Just from my experience Jewish girls are the best, kindiest partners

Idk what it is with them but they have to prove themselves to their 10% white side and become these extreme neonazis

Jfl and the comical part is all this to dick ride ppl who don’t even like u for the fact ur a mutt and not pure

Unironically mutts are more dedicated to the cause than the actual white ppl here. :lul:
@gribsufer1

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
@gribsufer1
Exactly Jfl I feel like with mutts there’s 2 outcomes

Either u hate whites or u dick ride them

Assuming ur part white idk about the other kinds of mutts usually mutts here are part white

• +1
Reactions: murdah