tbh you need both face and a certain height

im_still_here

im_still_here

not paulie_walnuts
i saw an arab guy with a big nice head and a nice face but he was very small, maybe like 1.60-1.65

its really over at that height in europe. like if i would just see his face on a selfie id say yes slayer but in real life...its over

after 1.70-1.75 it doesnt matter that much anymore but below that? its over, no hyperbole here.

he was like a joke on 2 legs.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
True paulie_walnuts

True paulie_walnuts

1.70-1.75 is still uber manlet tier and a huge failo

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, pisslord, DidntRead and 4 others
water is dry

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
If you are under 6'0 you're a manlet

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, jackthenerd, Alexanderr and 3 others
1.70-1.75 is still uber manlet tier and a huge failo

legit but its still possible to get a small gf...

btw the most hillarious thing are the small pants this people are wearing..like even if their gymcel their hips and legs are so small

i bet this guy i saw today could still wear boys clothes

legit but its still possible to get a small gf...

btw the most hillarious thing are the small pants this people are wearing..like even if their gymcel their hips and legs are so small

i bet this guy i saw today could still wear boys clothes
true dont gymcel if your short, youll look comical

true dont gymcel if your short, youll look comical

yeah i thought it was cope but now i actually saw it

i mean even though he gymceled he looked still very very tiny

it was funny and sad at the same time

It’s over for a large amount of men.

Keep coping about height guys.
I've seen plenty of slayers that were shorter than me, and I'm only 176.

Congratulations you discovered the blackpill

No need to feel sorry
It is dead average for my age in my country
giphy.gif

only face is rilevant with females

• JFL
Reactions: Demir
He would be a turbo Chad even at 150cm, only face matters

i saw an arab guy with a big nice head and a nice face but he was very small, maybe like 1.60-1.65

its really over at that height in europe. like if i would just see his face on a selfie id say yes slayer but in real life...its over

after 1.70-1.75 it doesnt matter that much anymore but below that? its over, no hyperbole here.

he was like a joke on 2 legs.
Truth.

giphy.gif

Oh! Nice face you got thea kid, it’s a shame your so shawt

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: im_still_here
jamie-waylett-and-devon-murray-during-harry-potter-and-the-goblet-of-picture-id115392891

Jamie Waylett and Devon Murray

wtf both the same age but demonstrate the problem - both height AND face matters

if you deficient in one - its over

face matters infinitely more than height

lmao

its true. but if you are under 1.70m its over regardless

1 million multiplied with zero is still zero

its true. but if you are under 1.70m its over regardless

1 million multiplied with zero is still zero
I'd rather be 5'4'' 7 psl face than 6'3'' 5 psl face like I am now

I'd rather be 5'4'' 7 psl face than 6'3'' 5 psl face like I am now

Been there read that thread. I guarantee a 5'4'' 7 psl gets infinitely more attention than me.

Been there read that thread. I guarantee a 5'4'' 7 psl gets infinitely more attention than me.

Lmao read that thread as well, fact of the matter is face is infinitely more important than height.
I'll say this everything matter but face matters the most by far and can override any other bad trait you have if it's good. There are videos of completely drooling autistic males that look like models and all the comments section is saying how fucking hot he is. Nigga could be drooling on a fucking wheelchair, and his face literally makes up for it.

Last edited:
Lmao read that thread as well, fact of the matter is face is infinitely more important than height.

like i said:

face is way more important then height but...

only if you are over 1.70m (western europe)

ofc there are exception but they are very very rare...i would compare it to balding

height is like hair..if you have a certain amount its ok but once you go full norwood 7 its over for 99% of men

Last edited:
like i said:

face is way more important then height but...

only if you are over 1.70m (western europe)
You're coping af blaming your lack of success with your lack of height rather than your shit face. If you were 7 psl you wouldn't be saying this bs. It's better being a 5'4'' 7 psl than 170cm 6 psl.

You're coping af blaming your lack of success with your lack of height rather than your shit face. If you were 7 psl you wouldn't be saying this bs. It's better being a 5'4'' 7 psl than 170cm 6 psl.

dude im taller then you

Face> Height
height become less irrelevent when you are taller than the girl, which is pretty easy to do with genetic
in spectrum, some girl will date shorter and some will only date tall,
but averagely, most women date men who taller than them a few inches.
Face will also be irrelevent if you break the looks threshold probably around 7psl above in 2019 women standard

Face> Height
height become less irrelevent when you are taller than the girl, which is pretty easy to do with genetic
Face will also be irrelevent if you break the looks threshold probably around 7psl above in 2019 women standard
This sums up what I believe perfectly, except I think there's a typo and you meant height will be irrelevant when breaking looks threshold

@Dog

i think its more you coping:

you said you are 6'3 and given your comments you dont get girls or at least not the quality of girls you want despite that height...

so there are 2 explanations for this:

- your face is way more uglier then you can admit to yourself
- height doesnt matter at all

now which explanation is more convinient for your ego?
Face> Height

the average height of women in western europe is like 1.70

literally proves my point in the op where i said that height doesnt matter but only if you are taller then a certain minimum height

@Dog

i think its more you coping:

you said you are 6'3 and given your comments you dont get girls or at least not the quality of girls you want despite that height...

so there are 2 explanations for this:

- your face is way more uglier then you can admit to yourself
- height doesnt matter at all

no which explanation is more convinient for your ego?

the average height of women in western europe is like 1.70

literally proves my point in the op where i said that height doesnt matter but only if you are taller then a certain minimum height
I already know my face is ugly. I think that height matters even past 170cm, all the way up until around 6'4'' but it's a multiplier if you're ugly height will hardly halo you if you're GL height will halo you more. If you reach 7 psl face you're now good looking despite your height even if it' s 5'4'' or most other features.

My point is height doesn't matter if your face is good enough.

I already know my face is ugly. I think that height matters even past 170cm, all the way up until around 6'4'' but it's a multiplier if you're ugly height will hardly halo you if you're GL height will halo you more. If you reach 7 psl face you're now good looking despite your height even if it' s 5'4'' or most other features.

My point is height doesn't matter if your face is good enough.

dude...a guy with lets say 1.56 is done in 99% of cases even if he had a face like prime brad pitt...exceptions doesnt disprove the general rule

after 1.70m it doesnt matter that much..

just accept it and count your blessing with your height...i was once like you and was on this height/lanklet selfhating trip....but its not reality

one day you will agree with me im sure..

There's a window from around 5ft 5- 5ft 11 where you're not fucked, but each additional inch matters quite a bit.

From 6ft on, each additional inch gives you next to nothing.

Below 5ft 5 you're fucked.

Within that range, small differences are quite important. 5ft 10 is substantially better than 5ft 7, but 6ft 4 isn't any better than 6ft 1.

dude...a guy with lets say 1.56 is done in 99% of cases even if he had a face like prime brad pitt...exceptions doesnt disprove the general rule

after 1.70m it doesnt matter that much..

just accept it and count your blessing with your height...i was once like you and was on this height/lanklet selfhating trip....but its not reality

one day you will agree with me im sure..
25 percent of females are 156 / 5'1 or less. So at 156 in the US you're still taller than 1/4th of females. At 5'3 that's 50 percent of females are shorter. Every day you walk outside you can see a couple where the female is 1-2 inches taller than the male, and we're not even talking about close to 7+ psl face here.

Also height does make a difference even past 170, maybe you think your face is making up for your height in some aspects ngl, a 6'1 guy will straight mog a 170 / 5'7 guy.

I got more matches on Tinder claiming I was 6'2" than 6'0". Even managed to get an okay looking 5'10" girl to come around my place and she didn't notice anything.