[TeeHee] Women mass-reporting men looking for casual dating on Hinge. Their reasoning? "Hinge is for relationships, fuck off to Tinder for hookups"

Xangsane

Xangsane

BERYL LOVES PAJEET PENIS AND BBC
I get why women would do this but why are they being toxic towards men who want casual or who pumped and dumped them after dates? Sometimes the guy has decided he doesn't want to LTR an incompatible woman, or a psycho.

I've heard so many women on Reddit who report men on Hinge if they didn't want to commit to them, because their reasoning is "it's against the ToS and it's a relationship app, we want relationships"

The saddest thing is that Hinge mods always ban these men, and side with the woman.

These women often tend to be 25 or over.

I'm more of an LTR-oriented guy but I don't get all this toxicity towards men who want more casual stuff.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, thecel, thereallegend and 4 others
@Biggdink @shlehlasid @thereallegend @the BULL @Yellowskies @FailedNormieManlet @PearlHandledDeck

I go in

I go out

It’s not much but it’s honest work

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15099 and 6 others
fuck these whores, "Muh relationship" then they chase after a good looking guy and expect him to commit when he got tons of options, No roastie he's gonna get bored with your stinky used up hole and go for a younger tighter cunt

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 19882, Daniel Plainview and 4 others
no dating apps can truly be for LTRS

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Xangsane
fuck these whores, "Muh relationship" then they chase after a good looking guy and expect him to commit when he got tons of options, No roastie he's gonna get bored with your stinky used up hole and go for a younger tighter cunt
They want yuppie chads and chadlites mostly (young professional types)

Idk why foids force gl men to commit to them and when they don't get their way they throw tantrums like children on social media.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19882, Deleted member 14781 and FailedNormieManlet
Have casual sex?
No, these women want relationships only. They report men looking for casual or who pumped and dumped them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
No, these women want relationships only. They report men looking for casual or who pumped and dumped them
You know I once got a 34 year old milfs number from tinder and we were about to agree a good time and place to fuck. She read my Arab first name when I added her on WhatsApp and said she doesn’t fuck my kind JFL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19882, Deleted member 14905, Chadeep and 2 others
You know I once got a 34 year old milfs number from tinder and we were about to agree a good time and place to fuck. She read my Arab first name when I added her on WhatsApp and said she doesn’t fuck my kind JFL
You could have told her that you're russian of chechen origin

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 15577
You could have told her that you're russian of chechen origin
Most people don’t know what Chechen is in NL. I’m just gonna larp as Alessio or something.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
relationships start as hookups lol.

Why is that the case?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Why is that the case?
These women say that hinge is a relationship app and that it's against the ToS to use it as a hookup app.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
These women say that hinge is a relationship app and that it's against the ToS to use it as a hookup app.
Who said so? Users can use an App However they want.

• +1
Reddit foids. Sadly the Hinge mods side with the woman.
Obviously who do you think run these apps and platforms? Mostly Soyboys who are liberal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Xangsane
Is this bitch just learning that men lie to get what they want, just like women do?
Most foids would run from him, he saw her as an easy target to manipulate.

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
I tried hinge for 3 days and got 0 matches. Trash app.

• +1
:Comfy: I side with the wahmen in this one.

• +1