Hinge now has a "dating intentions section"; 97% of women on it are trash.

How many women on Hinge do you think are high-quality women?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

BERYL = BBC AND LATINO ONLY

Many women over the age of 25 are commenting on it, saying that it defeats the purpose of the app as it was an app designed for LTRs and complained that most men are just looking for casual.

Here are the women complaining:

One woman admits to reporting men looking for casual and encourages people to do the same:

I looked at the app and I can tell you this now; 95% of the women there are primitive trash and the ones below 30 don't seem to want anything serious at all, with horrible prompts and profiles.

Screenshot 20220420 181547

I prefer an LTR but I'm not gonna show that to anyone because women seem to want to date around on there, making me look like a desperate, pathetic cuck, despite being rated chadlite by the majority of users here.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deleted member 16384, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 9 others
What about pump & dump, receive & leave, and beef & queef?

If you didn’t know, beef & queef refers to going to a fancy restaurant and having a steak dinner date then having sex. It also refers to a couple having a conflict or an argument (beef) then making amends by having sex.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 9779 and 6 others
@thecel that would be "short term".

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I wonder where these people are getting the impression that it was ever LTR-centric. At least half of the extremely high-tier women I matched with my Maherfish were willing to come over and fuck right away. Lmfao at how delusional these people are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16384, FrameMogger and 12 others
I wonder where these people are getting the impression that it was ever LTR-centric. At least half of the extremely high-tier women I matched with my Maherfish were willing to come over and fuck right away. Lmfao at how delusional these people are
The women were saying it was designed to be a relationship app and "to be deleted".

@Xangsane how important are NT pictures for tinder, is it worth it to fraud NT for pictures?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, ShowerMaxxing, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Absolutely.
Guess it’s worth it, nigga your chad don’t say chadlite, Prince Charming pheno, if your shit isn’t morphed you’ve defo been approached for modelling.

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
@Br0sk1 @FailedNormieManlet @8PSLcel @jewcel @Chinacurry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
reading femcels' reddit :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
Guess it’s worth it, nigga your chad don’t say chadlite, Prince Charming pheno, if your shit isn’t morphed you’ve defo been approached for modelling.
yeah that's no way that isn't touched. if he was gl he wouldn't spend his life complaining like this

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and LightSkinNoob

Many women over the age of 25 are commenting on it, saying that it defeats the purpose of the app as it was an app designed for LTRs and complained that most men are just looking for casual.

One woman admits to reporting men looking for casual and encourages people to do the same:

I looked at the app and I can tell you this now; 95% of the women there are primitive trash and the ones below 30 don't seem to want anything serious at all, with horrible prompts and profiles.

View attachment 1643150

I prefer an LTR but I'm not gonna show that to anyone because women seem to want to date around on there, making me look like a desperate, pathetic cuck, despite being rated chadlite by the majority of users here.

My Nigga took the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Xangsane
yeah that's no way that isn't touched. if he was gl he wouldn't spend his life complaining like this
I guess I'm a standardscel.

You know what I think about this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, closedplatecel, Deleted member 9779 and 4 others
My Nigga took the blackpill
@thecel
@LightSkinNoob
@cvzvvc
I created a poll btw.
Not happy with the app right now; almost all females I'm seeing on it are primitive trash, or self-hating Hindu women.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and thecel
They don’t get mad at all about chads and chadlites on hinge who are just trying to fuck and will happily oblige. They’re just butthurt that even normies are now refusing to cuff their crusty asses. Dual mating strategy

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and cvzvvc
@thecel
@LightSkinNoob
@cvzvvc
I created a poll btw.
Not happy with the app right now; almost all females I'm seeing on it are primitive trash, or self-hating Hindu women.
You will find trash women in trash places. Go scout for muslim girls at work jfl.

• Woah
  • +1
They don’t get mad at all about chads and chadlites on hinge who are just trying to fuck and will happily oblige. They’re just butthurt that even normies are now refusing to cuff their crusty asses. Dual mating strategy
On my landwhale fish, I even saw primitive subhumans, MTNs and LTNs looking for casual flings with foids.
The app is 98% trash for both genders.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 17763 and Lygodactylus
@thecel
@LightSkinNoob
@cvzvvc
I created a poll btw.
I don’t believe in the “all women on dating apps are whores myth” however I suspect IRL around 10% of women are relationship material, I’d cut this 2.5% on dating apps, as some neuroticism is required for a girl to need an app to find suitors.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, mulattomaxxer, Deprived and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 17791, Lygodactylus and 1 other person
You will find trash women in trash places. Go scout for muslim girls at work jfl.
I'll try my social circle.
Also the vast majority of foids on that app are primitive trash, no good HQNP foids are on there.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
no such thing as a gl guy. you're GAY or asexual at the very maximum
I'm neither of the two, but I do require a strong emotional connection with a foid before sex.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 15827
From personal experience, you won't find any high quality women on dating apps. Only place I actually managed to talked with someone normal is from a language exchange app and some of my colleagues from work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Xangsane and Deprived
Honestly women instantly become non LTR material to me when they hooked up even once. If a woman wants an LTR but opens her legs for chad then what's the guarantee she won't cheat on me with chad later on?

Even most women "looking for LTRs" on dating apps, especially if their older than 25 or so, probably had casual sex so I'd stay away from dating apps

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, Lygodactylus and Xangsane
I don’t believe in the “all women on dating apps are whores myth” however I suspect IRL around 10% of women are relationship material, I’d cut this 2.5% on dating apps, as some neuroticism is required for a girl to need an app to find suitors.
I'd say:
10% of women are LTR material IRL
2% of women are LTR material on apps

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Deprived and LightSkinNoob
Also the vast majority of foids on that app are primitive trash, no good HQNP foids are on there.
You will find nothing of quality looking at Muslim girls, don’t suffer like I have, Muslim girls especially past 16/17 are damaged af, they all rebel on their Muslim “strict” upbringings and go full whore mode for a couple years, then they become born again muslims JFL. Muslim girls will take advantage of your inexperience and Larp as HQNP and abuse you, forget about HQNP in the west.

• +1
From personal experience, you won't find any high quality women on dating apps. Only place I actually managed to talked with someone normal is from a language exchange app and some of my colleagues from work
this.
ffs the women on apps have nothing to offer.

wymxn use "looking for ltr" to filter out shitskin indians who are looking for vagene and make it easy to reject nice guys who will say "understandable, good day muh lady"

all wymxn, at all times, are looking for chad's dock

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I'm neither of the two, but I do require a strong emotional connection with a foid before sex.
you need to talk to foids to build that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Xangsane
You will find nothing of quality looking at Muslim girls, don’t suffer like I have, Muslim girls especially past 16/17 are damaged af, they all rebel on their Muslim “strict” upbringings and go full whore mode for a couple years, then they become born again muslims JFL. Muslim girls will take advantage of your inexperience and Larp as HQNP and abuse you, forget about HQNP in the west.
One half Indian foid who used to be my gf did exactly this to me but I wouldn't generalize all Muslim foids like this; I've met some decent Muslim foids IRL and some Muslim lads in my social circle have sisters and their friends

The foids on Hinge who like to LARP about being HQNP are Slavic gold diggers and rebellious hijabis.

You're going to have to pretty much. Avoid self hating hindus like the plague, if you have a kid with those sorts, they're going to literally brainwash your child into becoming a cuck - not even joking.

To avoid a self hating hindu, you just need to ask their opinion on brown people and their culture. If they start saying shit like brown men are misogynists and whatnot, you have a self hater.

IME it's rare to find a hindu girl who dates outside their race and isn't a self hater. They're either curries only or self hater JFL.

I do think you could easily date an arab girl though bro. If you know much about arab culture and can speak the language it will be SUPER EASY. If you don't, then I'll be fr. You're going to have a tough time finding one ultra trad, most ethnics want to pass their language on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Xangsane and Deprived
wymxn use "looking for ltr" to filter out shitskin indians who are looking for vagene and make it easy to reject nice guys who will say "understandable, good day muh lady"

all wymxn, at all times, are looking for chad's dock
See below:
On my landwhale fish, I even saw primitive subhumans, MTNs and LTNs looking for casual flings with foids.
The app is 98% trash for both genders.

• +1
You're going to have to pretty much. Avoid self hating hindus like the plague, if you have a kid with those sorts, they're going to literally brainwash your child into becoming a cuck - not even joking.

To avoid a self hating hindu, you just need to ask their opinion on brown people and their culture. If they start saying shit like brown men are misogynists and whatnot, you have a self hater.

IME it's rare to find a hindu girl who dates outside their race and isn't a self hater. They're either curries only or self hater JFL.

I do think you could easily date an arab girl though bro. If you know much about arab culture and can speak the language it will be SUPER EASY. If you don't, then I'll be fr. You're going to have a tough time finding one ultra trad, most ethnics want to pass their language on
All I'm asking for is a smart, educated ethnic foid with a very low body count and has similar values to me. I don't want that foid to be brainwashed by white culture, nor my kids, so it's important I date a non-self-hating ethnic foid. Being mixed is a bonus!

Unfortunately most non-black ethnic foids seem to be so self-hating from experience; they flood these apps in hopes of getting a white man, and lie about their ethnicities like in the cases of some Hindu foids to bypass the ethnicity filters, some even using single-letter names.

Somalis are great women and I'd love to date one, but I'm not sure if my dad would be okay with me dating a Somali foid.

I absolutely am not open to dating Hindus. I even talked to one Hindu foid who LARPed about being Muslim, but her name was Hindi and I asked her about some basic Islam-related questions, all of which she struggled to answer.

I can read and recite the Quran, that's about it. My dad obviously knows the language.

I can cook the food and other meals from other ethnic cultures.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Sigmamale and FailedNormieManlet
All I'm asking for is a smart, educated ethnic foid with a very low body count and has similar values to me. I don't want that foid to be brainwashed by white culture, nor my kids, so it's important I date a non-self-hating ethnic foid. Being mixed is a bonus!

Unfortunately most non-black ethnic foids seem to be so self-hating from experience; they flood these apps in hopes of getting a white man, and lie about their ethnicities like in the cases of some Hindu foids to bypass the ethnicity filters, some even using single-letter names.

Somalis are great women and I'd love to date one, but I'm not sure if my dad would be okay with me dating a Somali foid.

I absolutely am not open to dating Hindus. I even talked to one Hindu foid who LARPed about being Muslim, but her name was Hindi and I asked her about some basic Islam-related questions, all of which she struggled to answer.

I can read and recite the Quran, that's about it. My dad obviously knows the language.

I can cook the food and other meals from other ethnic cultures.
I have a good idea bro. Why don't you make an account on muzmatch and explore islamic dating sites? Shaadi is one a lot of south asians use for marriage - you will do very well there.

Be warned though, muzmatch foids are still whores. My older bro got nudes off one of them JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Xangsane
I have a good idea bro. Why don't you make an account on muzmatch and explore islamic dating sites? Shaadi is one a lot of south asians use for marriage - you will do very well there.
Are they mostly Indian/Bangla muslims? I've heard that's the case.
Indian Muslims are good if they're Pashtun.

• +1

View attachment 1643150

post some pics

• +1
I even talked to one Hindu foid who LARPed about being Muslim, but her name was Hindi and I asked her about some basic Islam-related questions, all of which she struggled to answer.
:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Are they mostly Indian/Bangla muslims? I've heard that's the case.
There's a lot of pakistanis there, you can always filter out ethnicities. I see a fair few serbians and turks too. You do need to realise that in the UK most muslims tend to be south asian anyways

• +1
There's a lot of pakistanis there, you can always filter out ethnicities. I see a fair few serbians and turks too. You do need to realise that in the UK most muslims tend to be south asian anyways
Turkish, light Pakistanis and light Indians would be ideal from the groups you mentioned.
Arab is ideal, also Somalis.
Caribbean Muslims too; there are a good set in some Anglo-Caribbean countries

• +1
Turkish, light Pakistanis and light Indians would be ideal from the groups you mentioned.
Arab is ideal, also Somalis.
Caribbean Muslims too; there are a good set in some Anglo-Caribbean countries
there are lots of light pakis and indians tbh. Give it a shot, I think you will do very well bro. But don't be fooled and think they are ultra trad. Still tread with caution

• +1
there are lots of light pakis and indians tbh. Give it a shot, I think you will do very well bro. But don't be fooled and think they are ultra trad. Still tread with caution
Absolutely agreed with this. I wonder if I'm asking for too much.

• +1
Absolutely agreed with this. I wonder if I'm asking for too much.
how religious are you btw?

• +1
how religious are you btw?
Not extremely religious.
I only eat halal stuff, pray and fast during Ramadan.
I don't go to the mosque regularly due to my job, but I have friends who go there. I go with them when I can.
A lot of my values however come from Islam, especially when it comes to relationships, friends and family.

• +1
Reactions: Anyanglover, closedplatecel and FailedNormieManlet
Not extremely religious.
I only eat halal stuff, pray and fast during Ramadan.
I don't go to the mosque regularly due to my job, but I have friends who go there. I go with them when I can.
A lot of my values however come from Islam, especially when it comes to relationships, friends and family.
that's pretty avg for most people

• Woah
  • +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back