its geniunally crazy how it feels man its like a movie

unforuntley most of us are too subhuman to exprience it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Banasura, Luffymaxxing, Clark69 and 1 other person
DUDE ITS THE MOST PURE LOVE AND THE ONLY TRUE ONE

how do you know how it feels like :unsure:. Fakecel?

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
I got teen love by pretending to be younger. I was like 20 and she was 15. she's traumatised now and I kinda feel like an asshole sometimes I need to narcissist max and not gaf. anyway that shit fucked me up cause I know I will never feel a love like that again

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: N1666, scrunchables, Zenis and 1 other person
says an incel who never had it

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, lemonnz and Zenis
I got teen love by pretending to be younger. I was like 20 and she was 15. she's traumatised now and I kinda feel like an asshole sometimes I need to narcissist max and not gaf. anyway that shit fucked me up cause I know I will never feel a love like that again
based aslong as you dont get caught

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables

Jfl easy for a 5"6 nefarious nigga like me

I can just forge papers and claim to be a teenager

Run it back, may even get back to middle school 👺

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz and Zenis
Bruh nigga bruh cmon nigga fr bruh 😭

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Zenis
I missed it

• Woah

3950833 78E46521 BFC6 49F1 B8DC C019CA0DC518

• Woah
Bruh nigga bruh cmon nigga fr bruh 😭
ITS based

she was probably gonna be whore anyway, so its deserveed she got grommed (in miencraft)

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
ITS based

she was probably gonna be whore anyway, so its deserveed she got grommed (in miencraft)
Stagerory rape is not based, especially when she did not know and got "traumatised"

This is too far.

• Woah
I'll NEVER get teen love. It's over.

• Woah
This year is my final year to experience teen love. I will rope if I don't get it

• Woah
Download apps like wizz and yubo and manipulate a jb, easy method. Thank me later when you finally experience teen love

• Woah
Download apps like wizz and yubo and manipulate a jb, easy method. Thank me later when you finally experience teen love
what age group to go for

what age group to go for
15-18. I have done this many times but I am an anxietycel so I only get into online relationships with them. It is still better than nothing, but I regret not meeting them irl.

• Woah
15-18. I have done this many times but I am an anxietycel so I only get into online relationships with them. It is still better than nothing, but I regret not meeting them irl.
how old are you

how old are you
18, but I turn 19 in a few months so it's over. I have reached the limit where it is now not socially acceptable for me to date a girl between the age of 15/16 because of cucks out there. I still look like I'm 15 though so I could just lie about my age (which I won't do for the mods reading this).

Young girls actually think they need to charm you. Feels good.

Last edited:
Fake and gay

No, 15-year-old would be traumatised

True, sadly everytime I was ready for such things the pajeetas were not despite all the other races seeming so, pajeeta sexual inferioirty/lust for swc has cursed the jeets for prob 50 years tbh, its p much mandatory as a developing male to do such things because they carry over into the next ages and into college especially, no start = gay/incel speculation= no development until u get into college and u try with nothing working because these disgusting actual uglies who learned makeup from their sexualized upbringing or pushed into it by animal parents are insisting they know how such things are and continue to cause problems and further incelign into hopefully getting u to killurself or get hit with false rep accusation. Its a goyim based system, honestly I think plebcels do deserve the worse but dont think I should have been put into not only the pleb catagory but even worse than slave catagory niggers in the US like to larp about.

• Woah
lol teenage love is bs and overrated. you're just experencing fomo retard

• Hmm...
True, sadly everytime I was ready for such things the pajeetas were not despite all the other races seeming so, pajeeta sexual inferioirty/lust for swc has cursed the jeets for prob 50 years tbh, its p much mandatory as a developing male to do such things because they carry over into the next ages and into college especially, no start = gay/incel speculation= no development until u get into college and u try with nothing working because these disgusting actual uglies who learned makeup from their sexualized upbringing or pushed into it by animal parents are insisting they know how such things are and continue to cause problems and further incelign into hopefully getting u to killurself or get hit with false rep accusation. Its a goyim based system, honestly I think plebcels do deserve the worse but dont think I should have been put into not only the pleb catagory but even worse than slave catagory niggers in the US like to larp about.
Imagine someone from the 1900s reading this

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: DJ Billybool, Zenis and Banasura
based aslong as you dont get caught
shit wasn't even illegal but I once did tiktok videos and got paranoid after 15k followers because she might see the videos and try to cancel me :(

• Woah