Teenage girls rated him 8-9; Mogs me

burner

burner

Bronze

6C482C1F 866B 4127 8D27 FE3BB200E95E 86901E49 2AA5 4735 8D97 8772DD022071

TBH. You guys gave me hope. I just need recessed chin surgery. Better hair cut and clear skin. Niggas 6’2” and high T vocals only thing I can fraud both those.

Also I can fraud that hair line when my hair flat.
F490BDE5 0EEF 41AA 8FEF EBD04A7D805E

Serious or am I cope.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, chaddyboi66, 6ft7Mogger and 3 others
Your coping ngl lee has top tier skin he’s also bloatless not to mention he had supreme god tier eyebrows while yours are non existent

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 9090 and 6 others
I wouldn’t even acknowledge his existence JFL what a clown

• +1
Reactions: burner
Why do people always use niggas? Why not other guys, like white guys? Why do I only ever see niggas getting posted and rated?:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: burner and Kenickie
Why do people always use niggas? Why not other guys, like white guys? Why do I only ever see niggas getting posted and rated?:unsure:
I rarely see black guys getting posted here You’re pics have been posted here more times than any black model

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 7098, Pussyslayer and 3 others
there are hell comprise in the achive. search that shit

• +1
Reactions: Soalian and burner
Your coping ngl lee has top tier skin he’s also bloatless not to mention he had supreme god tier eyebrows while yours are non existent
Fuk bruh. I think i can get that skin. eyebrown could cost me but obtainable as well *shrugs*

he doesn’t look much different from most basketball players and other famous black men
its a copy cat league, lol you ever that one?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
well liking black men is pretty "in" right now so of course all these foids would rate him 8-9.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and burner
I rarely see black guys getting posted here You’re pics have been posted here more times than any black model
those arent mine and i only keep posting that video coz ppl are retarded and they keep coping with his 2year old lens distorted pics

• JFL
Reactions: Pussyslayer and burner
he doesn’t look much different from most basketball players and other famous black men
He doesnt look like any NBA player I know of.

• +1
Reactions: burner and Deleted member 6128
He doesnt look like any NBA player I know of.

Tbh lot of NBA players are on average, not great looking face wise. They're just tall, athletic, and make millions, aka a glorified betabux.

If not for the money and height then they're just any other black man on the street.

• +1
Tbh lot of NBA players are on average, not great looking face wise. They're just tall, athletic, and make millions, aka a glorified betabux.

If not for the money and height then they're just any other black man on the street.
it's def the millions and the popularity.

God tier Tyrone’n

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Paul George maybe?
Kind of.

But also, the more I look at it, the more I see how both faces look very different.

Same for Gooks: when you're not used to living with them, they all look the same to you.

But when you actually live among them for a while, with time you realize, that they really all look the same indeed.

PaulGeorge

Images 2

Kind of.

But also, the more I look at it, the more I see how both faces look very different.

Same for Gooks: when you're not used to living with them, they all look the same to you.

But when you actually live among them for a while, with time you realize, that they really all look the same indeed.

View attachment 842629
View attachment 842646
Yeah Karen’s use to look alike to me until talk to them and see the distinctions in the face and eye. And the different moans and pussy lips.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
Yeah Karen’s use to look alike to me until talk to them and see the distinctions in the face and eye. And the different moans and pussy lips.
DON'T TALK TO THEM FFS.

DON'T LOOK AT A KAREN IN THE EYES.

• JFL
DON'T TALK TO THEM FFS.

DON'T LOOK AT A KAREN IN THE EYES.
It’s all good bro. I’ve only ever had your trailer park women. You guys are okay with that right?

It’s all good bro. I’ve only ever had your trailer park women. You guys are okay with that right?
Gtfo I'm not white trash bro

• JFL
Fuk bruh. I think i can get that skin. eyebrown could cost me but obtainable as well *shrugs*
Minoxidilmax your eyebrows asap, it's one of the few easy looksmaxes just about anyone can do and get actual results from

• +1

Because hes a black guy himself why are ethnics supposed to post white guys all the time i swear

View attachment 842570View attachment 842571

TBH. You guys gave me hope. I just need recessed chin surgery. Better hair cut and clear skin. Niggas 6’2” and high T vocals only thing I can fraud both those.

Also I can fraud that hair line when my hair flat.
View attachment 842573

Serious or am I cope.

Its a bunch of stuff the black dude is a chad this is what he has.

1 he has very good masculine cheek bones.

2 he has a very good maxilla.

3 he has a nice long mandible.

4 the most important trait he has a lot of forward grwoth

No you need 4 or 5 surgeries to start looking like him the only unfixable thing is the downw ards growth

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and burner
Its a bunch of stuff the black dude is a chad this is what he has.

1 he has very good masculine cheek bones.

2 he has a very good maxilla.

3 he has a nice long mandible.

4 the most important trait he has a lot of forward grwoth

No you need 4 or 5 surgeries to start looking like him the only unfixable thing is the downw ards growth
brutal redpilled. but i'm saving up i'll fix my lower 3rd, lip reduction, lip and chin alignment fix overbite. I should be able to fraud everthing else, until i get 200k for limb lengthening add 10cm. you not 6'3" you not a man.

Minoxidilmax your eyebrows asap, it's one of the few easy looksmaxes just about anyone can do and get actual results from
I can start that now. I'll share results.

Gtfo I'm not white trash bro
you were saying gook and shit like a racist white, mb

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and reptiles