Teenagers are becoming Crypto millionaires over night. What the hell are you doing with your life?

RICO

RICO

Equinox

You’ve missed literally every opportunity to make money, aren't you constantly filled with dread when you see how easily everyone else is making it? 4% of the working population has quit their jobs from crypto gains for God’s sake, the stock market is up 100% in like 2 years.

Everyone else your age is so wealthy and successful from these Bullruns. Everyone is making it except you.:feelswhy:

LDBfI
Lauren Gardner awkwardly giggling while jiggling her amazing boobs gif 3371891

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 11550, R@m@ and 12 others

I'm just in 7 fig hell right now. All I can tell you is this bull run is all about stacking bags and getting ready for the real bullrun 2025/2026. That's when Fagbook goes crazy with META and all the normies are gonna get on-boarded with that virtual world gimmick. So stop bitching and start investing in solid projects

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 11550 and 8 others

just learn to follow the memes and autism

Buy DOBO fren

Don't say you missed this boat later

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 11550, AscendingHero and 2 others
fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
I don't even know how crypto works

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 17174, Deleted member 15099 and 11 others
You don't even need to know how crypto works, that's how so many people make a lot of money.

They're retards just following hype and lucking out.

Most of them lose, some of them win

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Mewton, Yerico7 and 18 others
You don't even need to know how crypto works, that's how so many people make a lot of money.

They're retards just following hype and lucking out.

Most of them lose, some of them win
I made a coinbase like 2 years back but those faggots blocked me from buying bitcoin on a dip maybe I should head back got any recommendations?

I made a coinbase like 2 years back but those faggots blocked me from buying bitcoin on a dip maybe I should head back got any recommendations?

Lmfao to using cuckbase.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Preoximerianas, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Lmfao to using cuckbase.

laugh me at now but I'll be the first crypto trillonaire this is my last year as a teenager tho so i gotta be quick

• +1
Reactions: RICO
@Thompsonz become a millionaire bro

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RICO and Deleted member 13332
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Deleted member 11550, Mewton and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 16384, RICO and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton and RICO
  • +1
Reactions: RICO and Deleted member 5786
No such thing as quick buck

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member, Deleted member 16571 and 8 others
Majority of that money was probably made at the end of 2021 and at the start of the year

• +1
Don't take money advice from autists like me on a forum like this.

• +1
i'll get in next week for the next major up move

• +1
It’s literally just a pot gamble. It has abolsuelty no trading aspect behind it. Or any technical aspect. It’s 100% pure gamble.

people buy into the pot. The more people buy into the pot the more the pot is worth.
At some point people will cash out of the pot resulting in the pot crashing.

only a few people who cashed out early will get the contains of the pot and the others lose all their Money.

Make a new pot (aka coin) and repeat

you could do the same concept on a gambling site where people join with 10€ and can leave at any point in time. The more people are in the more you get when leaving. It’s a risk vs reward. Do I stay to get more in hopes people join, but I risk others cashing out and I lose my money? Or do I secure the wins I can have now

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, R@m@, Mewton and 12 others
Im trying to ascend so i can, get a few girls pregnant, put them all in the same house, claim goverment benefits for all the single moms, and make them an onlifans on the side, then invest all the earnings on crypto, it's a solid plan.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, R@m@, Mewton and 3 others
Jfl if you don't invest in crypto

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, Deleted member 11758 and 2 others
frencoin is going to moon and reach shiba levels, mark my words, it's showing signs of it already

• JFL
idk how to buy shitcoins

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Renaissance.Chad and RICO
Guys just understand these concepts about economy, technology and society guys open a bank account guys

I should’ve gotten into crypto in 2015. Id most likely be rich by now instead of waging.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Mewton, AscendingHero and 3 others
Bro is $OPCAT only 2 days old, less than 2m Mcap and almost a 1000 holders with a good community and strong website it's the next 100x. Look up https://optimuscat.com/ for more info about the coin.

Bro is $OPCAT only 2 days old, less than 2m Mcap and almost a 1000 holders with a good community and strong website it's the next 100x. Look up https://optimuscat.com/ for more info about the coin.
Guys sorry for the shameless shill but I legitimately think this might be the next big thing. You all know dog meme coins are hot right now but so are cat coins this coin is only 2 days old and just hit 1000 holders. they have a strong dev team good website and a active telegram right now its only at 1,9M marketcap it can easily 100x. This might be your oppurtinity to get out of this damn rat race.

Everyone else your age is so wealthy and successful
Everyone. True that.
Now join the fomo, so you are one of the everyone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Traxanas, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
yeah a couple guys made a lot of money... but most of you will lose money. its literally a lottery. no one really knows whether a stock is ogoing to go up or down. fugazzi fugazzi shit. pixie dust. doesnt exist. keep the money below the belt,. how many times a day u jack off? theyre rookie numbers. youll be stroking it and thinking about money

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, wateriswet and 5 others
yeah a couple guys made a lot of money... but most of you will lose money. its literally a lottery. no one really knows whether a stock is ogoing to go up or down. fugazzi fugazzi shit. pixie dust. doesnt exist. keep the money below the belt,. how many times a day u jack off? theyre rookie numbers. youll be stroking it and thinking about money
But @whatamIdoinwithmylyf told me I will 100x off Floki?

It’s literally just a pot gamble. It has abolsuelty no trading aspect behind it. Or any technical aspect. It’s 100% pure gamble.

people buy into the pot. The more people buy into the pot the more the pot is worth.

only a few people who cashed out early will get the contains of the pot and the others lose all their Money.

you could do the same concept on a gambling site where people join with 10€ and can leave at any point in time. The more people are in the more you get when leaving. It’s a risk vs reward. Do I stay to get more in hopes people join, but I risk others cashing out and I lose my money? Or do I secure the wins I can have now
Good explanation, it applies to shitcoins, but I think proper coins function differently

View attachment 1392292

You’ve missed literally every opportunity to make money, aren't you constantly filled with dread when you see how easily everyone else is making it? 4% of the working population has quit their jobs from crypto gains for God’s sake, the stock market is up 100% in like 2 years.

Everyone else your age is so wealthy and successful from these Bullruns. Everyone is making it except you
.:feelswhy:

View attachment 1392294View attachment 1392299
View attachment 1392301View attachment 1392302
How tf did he do it

Good explanation, it applies to shitcoins, but I think proper coins function differently
Yes that was an explanation for shit coins. The other coined work differently

• +1
Reactions: pouetpouet

my friend got pretty rich on crypto last few years. To make it even worse he's a giga chad. The rich get richer!!

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 14543 and 2 others
Money can’t make me 6’4”. Inb4 LL cope

• Hmm...
Bro I can't even get my account verified on binance :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: R@m@, Mewton and Deleted member 6423
I’m worth 3 million now

How do I access all these shitcoins? Metamask? Pancakeswap? What the fuck are these names son?

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, Deleted member 11758 and 2 others
I will slavemax in mcdonalds for couple months then invest in crypto
If I make good money I can give you a little in exchange for russian stacy + be my loyal lap dog+ give me 1% if you become crypto millionaire one day. I think that's a fair deal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, BearBoy and Renaissance.Chad
If I make good money I can give you a little in exchange for russian stacy + be my loyal lap dog+ give me 1% if you become crypto millionaire one day. I think that's a fair deal
Slave x2

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998