TEETH Aesthetics - MEGATHREAD

"SMILE IS COPE!!!"
"STRAIGHT FACE SQUINT MOGS SMILE!!!

IMG 2648

Teeth are important AF.
Having a wide smile with nice white healthy teeth that have proper proportions is a must.
Your upper and lower lip both rest on your top row of teeth, the support around your mouth area that your teeth give is very important for an aesthetic lower third.

Tom Cruise

If you have an unaesthetic mouth area, your teeth are part of the problem.

A blackpilled inclination of each tooth is also very important,
which also varies between male and female.
ECBch7XXYAEI4J2
12731 t c5f89bd5 25a3 4948 ab50 1db69920009a

(Aesthetic teeth, aesthetic mouth)
The goal
is to not have an unnatural donkey-looking smile, but also not have shark teeth that are super tiny. The number of teeth that show from the front (how many teeth are in your smile) while talking and laughing matters as well. Lastly, symmetrical dimorphic arches that fit together perfectly are a must. This thread is going to touch on the most important aspects of all of these that make or break your smile.

Width:blackpill:
0bec14742e9798039517ef4a3c3d47db

This one's pretty straightforward, a 10 tooth smile is the ideal. It isn't make or break though as you can see from the examples above. It's just not good to have area in your smile that isn't filled with teeth (a large gap between the corner of your lip and the first tooth that shows in your smile)

Color:redpill:

This one's also simple but people tend to mess it up when they get veneers and they're huge and unnaturally white. But on the other hand you don't want to look like you haven't brushed your teeth in a month lol.
Nail polish samples teeth color

B2-A2 is natural-looking and will look natural contrasting against everything else.

Axial Arch Shape:blackpill:
Ok, this is probably the most blackpilled part along with frontal and inclination.
The reason I put a picture of the frontal first is to explain how the axial view affects the frontal.

Here is my custom orthodontic plan that I created at home.
Screenshot 102

As you can see, if you ignore the attachments this is a ten tooth smile. The last tooth will be covered by soft tissue and won't be seen.
The reason there are gaps between the lateral incisors is that the teeth were underdeveloped and composite will need to be added to close the gap.

Now that the frontal for this plan is shown take a look at the top view
Untitled 1
From K9 to K9 is where mouth support occurs, notice the slight curve of these teeth
1 arch
At these points the arch cuts back with a sharp edge and creates another bow.
Untitled 1
The bow in this section of teeth should be slighter because the teeth should gradually become less visible on either side.
I just did some quick sketches over the plan I created to indicate the rough shape.

Frontal Arch Shape:blackpill:
The best way to demonstrate the aesthetics of the frontal arch is to isolate the teeth and create a siloette
Screenshot 102

(Doing this quickly but you get the point)
Then make everything one color
Sil

The silhouette should be symmetrical and have equal lines on top and bottom
Outline

Because of the way this arch was planned I was able to only draw one red line, and mirror it. Symmetry.
Also like I have already mentioned; ten tooth smile and teeth that disappear exponentially on either side is also important.

Size
Bryce hall sway house 1597072468 view 0
Bryce (Middle) has small teeth and a narrow palate, he's good-looking and has a good midface but Kio and Josh's teeth mog because of size and width.
Teeth should be properly developed.

Inclination (Tipping)
Let's bring this image back
Untitled 1
The ideal inclination grouping is also in this pattern as well.
For men, the incisors should be slightly proclined (tipped out) but not neutral. For women, a greater procline is more aesthetic and gives a more femine look to the mouth as the upper lip is more exposed. Tiktok prettyboys like vinnie have proclined incisors and it gives that look to the lips.
90edef16d04fc3cea2dea8f39d463e78
E5f2449dfd4b7eb7b6b8f8ff8c4c1695

K9s Should also be proclined and more protruding on men, but more neutral and smaller on women.
As you probably guessed, anything after the k9s should be retroclined! Nothing major, just a slight tip in is what looks really good.
Lateral incisors should be a little less proclined than central as well.
K9-K9 lateral view (proclined)
Screenshot 105

Molar lateral view (retroclined)
Screenshot 104

This brings us to our next point

Support
Soft tissue support in cheeks and lips is 100% determined by teeth width, inclination, and obviously jaw location.
MNAQug39 400x400

Hollow cheeks are caused by correct molar inclination that doesn't give the cheeks support. Obviously, you need chin projection, zygo projection, and low body fat to really achieve mogger hollow cheeks, but it doesn't help to have teeth that aren't in the correct spot.
I've pretty much already covered lip support, but good k9 proclination gives great soft tissue support as well.

Solutions
Width

There's no way around this one, you gotta get MSE if your palate is narrow. (contact me)

Color
Pretty straight forward just brush your teeth with hydrogen peroxide toothpaste and put the whitening gel in your aligners or use whitening strips

Arch Shape
If you have width and just need nice teeth, you need to get blackpilled custom planned invisalign. Braces can straighten your teeth but it is impossible to predict and move the teeth like aligners with attachments (sometimes) can.

Size
This one is also tough. If you grind your teeth at night and have taken a lot off, there's nothing you can do and you need to get veneers, and jaw surgery because people with a perfect bite don't grind their teeth. If your gums are inflamed it may cause the teeth to look small. If the gums are too large they can be lasered down at a clinic somewhere. If your teeth are just too high up in the gums they can be extruded with aligners and the gum line will stay in the same spot. All of those solutions were for short teeth though, if your teeth are laterally short, you need to get veneers and possibly pre-planned orthodontics (to add space).

Support
Obviously to achieve the proper support you need to have the jaws in the right place. Your bite and teeth can be aesthetic af and recessed and still not be doing you any good. A custom planned jaw surgery alongside custom orthodontic planning and custom implants:feelsez: is the best thing to do to achieve the best look. It doesn't need to be done all at once though, you can get custom Invisalign planning and then have the final step stl added to your ct scan, to plan out perfect aesthetic jaws.
Mse widening zygos and then bringing arches in will tighten midface and improve cheeks.

After I uploaded these videos I had tons of people asking me if I could do their invisalign for them:

If you are interested in custom planned clear aligners, any help or advice in the form of a consult with your orthodontic and surgery planning

1kieranbright@gmail.com
kieranbright#5145

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mxrcyy0, bwrauycnee, Amadeus and 41 others
Cycle 300mg test for 6 months and use aromasin too. Use this in conjunction with mse slow expansion. Then get the molars retroclined.
Fuck it i just might do this, praying to god i dont lose hair, fuck up skin, or permanently ruin HPTA.

Would using something like anavar or dht which is much more androgenic and better way to go forward?

Also come to pms bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
I don't have any bite problems, my teeth are aligned, I have 45mm IMW, I showed 10 teeth when smiling
BUT
I have small , child like teeth. it doesn't look aesthetic at all.

is there any option besides veneers for me?

@nelson

There are a lot of questions and some misconceptions here, I'm gonna record a youtube video for this today but I'll go over some things quickly for now

What do you mean by bringing arches in after mse?

@nelson confirm this bro I think you finally helped me crack the formula for hollow cheeks

Also if someone already had mse, should they use TADS or Invisalign to bring the teeth back in? I’ve already had mse but my molars are outward
What MSE does is literally split the teeth at the middle and widens everything, the teeth stay in the same spot otherwise with no movement besides the gap left in between your front incisors
The teeth will eventually come in by themselves but they're gonna be messed up and unnatural looking (what happened to me)
You can get aligners 2 weeks after your last MSE turn
You should use Invisalign to create an aesthetic arch, like I explained in the thread it mogs braces. I can do your Invisalign treatment if you contact me btw, can ship the aligners to you for cheaper than any ortho.

As far as I know MSE on its own doesnt torque the teeth outwards all it does widen the maxila and provide more oral volume
@nelson correct me if i said anything wrong

if anything it widens the maxila would provide more support to your soft tissues and stretch the skin.
Yes exactly it widens the teeth and the zygos, which is the first step to creating an aesthetic contour from cheek to frontal. When the teeth are brought back in with invisalign (because the arch is now too wide) the cheeks support gets taken back away.
So you can't have hollow cheeks and wide palate?
You can, the issue is the palate is too wide after mse.
Hollow Cheeks are nothing more than a lighting Illusion lol.

No one under the age of 50 has hollow cheeks 24/7 and looks good.

A small amount of hollwness like they have is ideal, not like you see in modelling.
When I am talking about hollow cheeks I don't mean people that have lost all of their facial fat and look like they're on meth.

I just mean a nice contour that starts at the zygo down to the corner of the lip, and ends at the chin.
Robert006

Robert Pattinson has protruding K9s
Intro 1646326387

Arrows pointing to K9 supported arrea
They contribute to his "hollow cheeks" (contor)
The top set of dots is zygos, middle is K9s, and bottom is chin

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 16834, AscendingHero and 2 others
Bro am doing invisalign and my ortho says I need IPR ( teeth shaving to make the teeth move ) but I have seen people with worse teeth get their teeth straightened with braces without need of shaving. Is he trying to jew me to get them aligned fast without hassle ?
Yes, but this indicates that your jaws are too small and the teeth are properly developed. Teeth don't really come in too big, your maxilla is probably just too small. I'd have to look at you to give a definitive claim though but that's some advice.
I don't have any bite problems, my teeth are aligned, I have 45mm IMW, I showed 10 teeth when smiling
BUT
I have small , child like teeth. it doesn't look aesthetic at all.

is there any option besides veneers for me?

@nelson
I'd have to see them. Depends on if they're vertically short or not.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and randomvanish
2798277 ECBch7XXYAEI4J2

:love::love::love:

• Love it
Reactions: Yerico7 and AscendingHero
This smile or death
2F4670A5 5444 41D1 A0B5 0C8073A2D871

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, xanny, Deleted member 16834 and 3 others
Mine are small brutal, I’m going to have to get porcelain glued onto my teeth for life:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
I'd have to see them. Depends on if they're vertically short or not.
not vertically short at but horizontally looks like sharky. how can we measure optimal vertical length though?

is my smile good?

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mewton, germanlooks and 1 other person
I don’t understand the teeth look the same length? My issue is the full tooth doesn’t get shown when I smile, the top is hidden by my lip: in addition can’t see upper teeth while speaking
bro ru stupid? the bottom teeth are obviously moved down and forwards

underbite possibly. go see a aesthetic based
maxillofacial surgeon and get surgery
do NOT get invisalign or braces, unless you are a scaredy cat

I don’t give a shit about the bottom teeth… I’m talking about the upper teeth being obscured by the upper lip while speaking.

I have seen maxfacs about this and my bite is perfect and my maxilla is well developed, along with good teeth length, and normal philtrum.

View attachment 1597113
I have a quite low smile line; I want an average smile line
no point in doing this , if it's even possible for .05 psl :hnghn:

Bro I am begging you to elaborate on how I can fix this/what does this mean

Edit; I’m not sure this is the issue. Its just like my upper lip covers too much of the teeth, when I roll it up they look great, don’t have a long philtrum either
You need maxillary downgraft

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 4614
Good guy @nelson I appreciate you offering me Invisalign post mse but I’m currently planning for jaw surgery.

So my surgeon is planning my ortho treatment. But I love soaking in your knowledge

There’s very few of us that have had mse and know what it’s like to have a narrow arch and also what it’s like to have a wide arch. So I love reading new information like torquing in the teeth or retroclining a very wide arch.

@nelson just one thing tho. You mentioned in one reply that “When the teeth are brought back in with invisalign (because the arch is now too wide) the cheeks support gets taken back away.” Here you are referring to Invisalign post mse. When you said cheek support gets taken away does that mean you lose the wide zygos. And if yes than what’s the point of mse if you’ll end up losing the wide cheekbones anyways

Fuck I’m kinda worried about doing orthodontics now.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
:feelswhy:Any alternative that isn’t 20k with months of recovery
meh just deal with it, it's not anywhere near being a failo like having a high smile line is / excess vertical growth.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Luke LLL, AscendingHero and Deleted member 4614
I got mine done for around £600

praying to god i dont lose hair,
Just take fin preemptively and it would mitigate that. Finasteride works by preventing the conversion of test to dht thus the extra test in your body should not accelerate balding at all

• JFL
Just take fin preemptively and it would mitigate that. Finasteride works by preventing the conversion of test to dht thus the extra test in your body should not accelerate balding at all
Just castrate yourself bro

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7
Just castrate yourself bro
You’re willing to fuck with your hormones to the extent of taking 300mg of test but taking finasteride is where you draw the line? Congratulations you are a colossal fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Danish_Retard and AscendingHero
You’re willing to fuck with your hormones to the extent of taking 300mg of test but taking finasteride is where you draw the line? Congratulations you are a colossal fucking retard
Im not even taking test lmao, im just comtemplating options

And flee before u never touch base on this sacred forum again u roach!

Why did you make the video private

Fuck it i just might do this, praying to god i dont lose hair, fuck up skin, or permanently ruin HPTA.

Would using something like anavar or dht which is much more androgenic and better way to go forward?

Also come to pms bro
test and aromasin will fuck your hair and skin. Nandrolone is the only hair and skin safe roid

• +1
test and aromasin will fuck your hair and skin. Nandrolone is the only hair and skin safe roid
Low dose aromasin on a perfect diet wouldnt fuck you up tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini and PubertyMaxxer
Low dose aromasin on a perfect diet wouldnt fuck you up tbh
use arimidex instead if you need an AI. Aromasin itself can cause hair shedding in those prone

• +1
Reactions: callisto and AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and TeenAscender
Is invisalign worth it for minor crooked teeth?

On the downside you need to wear permanent retainer for the rest of your life

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and PubertyMaxxer
"SMILE IS COPE!!!"

View attachment 1594906

Teeth are important AF.
Having a wide smile with nice white healthy teeth that have proper proportions is a must.
Your upper and lower lip both rest on your top row of teeth, the support around your mouth area that your teeth give is very important for an aesthetic lower third.

View attachment 1594913

View attachment 1594932View attachment 1594935
The goal
is to not have an unnatural donkey-looking smile, but also not have shark teeth that are super tiny. The number of teeth that show from the front (how many teeth are in your smile) while talking and laughing matters as well. Lastly, symmetrical dimorphic arches that fit together perfectly are a must. This thread is going to touch on the most important aspects of all of these that make or break your smile.

View attachment 1594952
This one's pretty straightforward, a 10 tooth smile is the ideal. It isn't make or break though as you can see from the examples above. It's just not good to have area in your smile that isn't filled with teeth (a large gap between the corner of your lip and the first tooth that shows in your smile)

This one's also simple but people tend to mess it up when they get veneers and they're huge and unnaturally white. But on the other hand you don't want to look like you haven't brushed your teeth in a month lol.
View attachment 1595032
B2-A2 is natural-looking and will look natural contrasting against everything else.

Ok, this is probably the most blackpilled part along with frontal and inclination.
The reason I put a picture of the frontal first is to explain how the axial view affects the frontal.

View attachment 1594963
As you can see, if you ignore the attachments this is a ten tooth smile. The last tooth will be covered by soft tissue and won't be seen.
The reason there are gaps between the lateral incisors is that the teeth were underdeveloped and composite will need to be added to close the gap.

View attachment 1594969
From K9 to K9 is where mouth support occurs, notice the slight curve of these teeth
View attachment 1594970
View attachment 1594972
The bow in this section of teeth should be slighter because the teeth should gradually become less visible on either side.
I just did some quick sketches over the plan I created to indicate the rough shape.

The best way to demonstrate the aesthetics of the frontal arch is to isolate the teeth and create a siloette
View attachment 1594985
View attachment 1594987
View attachment 1594989
Because of the way this arch was planned I was able to only draw one red line, and mirror it. Symmetry.
Also like I have already mentioned; ten tooth smile and teeth that disappear exponentially on either side is also important.

Size
View attachment 1594994
Bryce (Middle) has small teeth and a narrow palate, he's good-looking and has a good midface but Kio and Josh's teeth mog because of size and width.

Inclination (Tipping)
View attachment 1594972
For men, the incisors should be slightly proclined (tipped out) but not neutral. For women, a greater procline is more aesthetic and gives a more femine look to the mouth as the upper lip is more exposed. Tiktok prettyboys like vinnie have proclined incisors and it gives that look to the lips.
View attachment 1595004View attachment 1595002
K9s Should also be proclined and more protruding on men, but more neutral and smaller on women.
As you probably guessed, anything after the k9s should be retroclined! Nothing major, just a slight tip in is what looks really good.
View attachment 1595010
View attachment 1595012

Support
Soft tissue support in cheeks and lips is 100% determined by teeth width, inclination, and obviously jaw location.
View attachment 1595018
Hollow cheeks are caused by correct molar inclination that doesn't give the cheeks support. Obviously, you need chin projection, zygo projection, and low body fat to really achieve mogger hollow cheeks, but it doesn't help to have teeth that aren't in the correct spot.
I've pretty much already covered lip support, but good k9 proclination gives great soft tissue support as well.

Solutions
Width

There's no way around this one, you gotta get MSE if your palate is narrow. (contact me)

Color
Pretty straight forward just brush your teeth with hydrogen peroxide toothpaste and put the whitening gel in your aligners or use whitening strips

Arch Shape
If you have width and just need nice teeth, you need to get blackpilled custom planned invisalign. Braces can straighten your teeth but it is impossible to predict and move the teeth like aligners with attachments (sometimes) can.

Size
This one is also tough. If you grind your teeth at night and have taken a lot off, there's nothing you can do and you need to get veneers, and jaw surgery because people with a perfect bite don't grind their teeth. If your gums are inflamed it may cause the teeth to look small. If the gums are too large they can be lasered down at a clinic somewhere. If your teeth are just too high up in the gums they can be extruded with aligners and the gum line will stay in the same spot. All of those solutions were for short teeth though, if your teeth are laterally short, you need to get veneers and possibly pre-planned orthodontics (to add space).

Support
Obviously to achieve the proper support you need to have the jaws in the right place. Your bite and teeth can be aesthetic af and recessed and still not be doing you any good. A custom planned jaw surgery alongside custom orthodontic planning and custom implants:feelsez: is the best thing to do to achieve the best look. It doesn't need to be done all at once though, you can get custom Invisalign planning and then have the final step stl added to your ct scan, to plan out perfect aesthetic jaws.
Mse widening zygos and then bringing arches in will tighten midface and improve cheeks.

After I uploaded these videos I had tons of people asking me if I could do their invisalign for them:

If you are interested in custom planned clear aligners, any help or advice in the form of a consult with your orthodontic and surgery planning

1kieranbright@gmail.com
kieranbright#5145

Would MSDO + MSE even be worth the hassle with a 8 teeth smile?

too wide according to what? what are the ideals or ratios?
More then 10 teeth is just weird man, maybe 12 max. You don’t want to end up as a gorilla.

Also no point in asking Korea, he’s done posting on org

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
The formula for hollow cheeks has always been proper craniofacial development, adaquant bone growth, low body fat and a lack of fat in the buccal area.

You need the bones to even create the hollowing

I have a Gigachad friend who has visible hollows at 27% bf in decent lighting lmao @Gremblo knows who im talking about
Caville would never have hollowed cheeks at 27%

I actually love this post I wish you had also posted meeks so I can fully explain what I was discussing with ascendinghero

Essentially Ian and brad both have hypertrophied masseteurs along with outward facing gonions. Their hollowness is majority from have a wide jaw and the contrast bw the zygos.

View attachment 1595319View attachment 1595322
Look at these pics and lmk if you notice what’s causing their hollowness? It’s the hypertrophied masseteurs sitting on a already outward facing gonion.
Brad Pitt is also known exactly for this.
View attachment 1595323

The masseteurs place a HUGE role. All of these guys have insane massetuers. That’s why when Bruxism patients get masseteur Botox they lose all sharpness in the jaw. Anyways I’m deviating from your original question

But the answer is that these guys simply have huge wide and very hypertrophied muscles. Their upper palate width is actually diminishing to their true hollowness. With a narrower upper arch they would look insanely more hollow.
Bs. Bruxism leads to enlarged upper masseter. Which is right below the zygomatic arch. Not the lower part that you see Brad has. And having a large upper masseter looks like a retarded fat fuck soy (Vaush). It eliminates all the definition of the South border of zygomatic Bone. I have that. Botox and jaw angle implants = way to go.

I asked a friend who is studying to be a dentist, told me you can go a few shades lighter on your teeth when you go for whitening

Would B1 look bad?

"SMILE IS COPE!!!"

View attachment 1594906

Teeth are important AF.

View attachment 1594913

The goal

View attachment 1594952

View attachment 1595032

View attachment 1594963

View attachment 1594969
View attachment 1594970
View attachment 1594972

View attachment 1594985
View attachment 1594987
View attachment 1594989

Size
View attachment 1594994

Inclination (Tipping)
View attachment 1594972
View attachment 1595010
View attachment 1595012

Support
View attachment 1595018

Solutions
Width

Color

Arch Shape

Size

Support

1kieranbright@gmail.com
kieranbright#5145

As long as you aren't toothless a good face will save you but still a plus

"SMILE IS COPE!!!"

View attachment 1594906

Teeth are important AF.

View attachment 1594913

The goal

View attachment 1594952

View attachment 1595032

View attachment 1594963

View attachment 1594969
View attachment 1594970
View attachment 1594972

View attachment 1594985
View attachment 1594987
View attachment 1594989

Size
View attachment 1594994

Inclination (Tipping)
View attachment 1594972
View attachment 1595010
View attachment 1595012

Support
View attachment 1595018

Solutions
Width

Color

Arch Shape

Size

Support

1kieranbright@gmail.com
kieranbright#5145

@Silver @NegativeNorwood @Nims

Thoughts on this thread? and thoughts on @nelson custom invasalign, enticing buy tbh

• +1
Reactions: Nims
@Silver @NegativeNorwood @Nims

Thoughts on this thread? and thoughts on @nelson custom invasalign, enticing buy tbh
Looks very good.
I’ll give it a read when I get home from work this evening. I’ll also check your quotes as I haven’t yet responded.

"SMILE IS COPE!!!"

View attachment 1594906

Teeth are important AF.

View attachment 1594913

The goal

View attachment 1594952

View attachment 1595032

View attachment 1594963

View attachment 1594969
View attachment 1594970
View attachment 1594972

View attachment 1594985
View attachment 1594987
View attachment 1594989

Size
View attachment 1594994

Inclination (Tipping)
View attachment 1594972
View attachment 1595010
View attachment 1595012

Support
View attachment 1595018

Solutions
Width

Color

Arch Shape

Size

Support

1kieranbright@gmail.com
kieranbright#5145

Need to mention about gum recession. That plays a part.

@Luke LLL You said Invisalign will take away the cheek support, did you mean the paranasal support or will Invisalign take away the wide zygos that mse created?

And secondly Jaw Hacks said Mse expansion cannot be reverse bc new bone is created. This point is the most crucial for hollowness but you two seem at odds atleast in regards to this specific point about mse results being reversed

Teeth is cope smiling is beta male trait lol at you

yo check email or discord dm I sent you inquireing abt the invasilign thing

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Yo luke my pls add me my discord is Abdullah0357 #0357

"SMILE IS COPE!!!"

View attachment 1594906

Teeth are important AF.

View attachment 1594913

The goal

View attachment 1594952

View attachment 1595032

View attachment 1594963

View attachment 1594969
View attachment 1594970
View attachment 1594972

View attachment 1594985
View attachment 1594987
View attachment 1594989

Size
View attachment 1594994

Inclination (Tipping)
View attachment 1594972
View attachment 1595010
View attachment 1595012

Support
View attachment 1595018

Solutions
Width

Color

Arch Shape

Size

Support

1kieranbright@gmail.com
kieranbright#5145

Bro I kind of grinded a little bit of one of my teeth is it over? I have an underbite

says smile mogs neutral, proceeds to show a tiktok commet with one like to support claims

Are my teeth possible to looksmax?
Expecially on the sides, you can see there are shorter and longer teeths.
Could I get em Flat all round, and have all flat smile?

Attachments

• IMG_20231125_140915_670(1).jpg
    IMG_20231125_140915_670(1).jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20231125_135505_402(1)(1).jpg
    IMG_20231125_135505_402(1)(1).jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 0
Do I need to do anything my teeth are pretty big in length

Like his but no upper gum showing