TEETH Aesthetics - MEGATHREAD

"SMILE IS COPE!!!"
"STRAIGHT FACE SQUINT MOGS SMILE!!!

IMG 2648

Teeth are important AF.
Having a wide smile with nice white healthy teeth that have proper proportions is a must.
Your upper and lower lip both rest on your top row of teeth, the support around your mouth area that your teeth give is very important for an aesthetic lower third.

Tom Cruise

If you have an unaesthetic mouth area, your teeth are part of the problem.

A blackpilled inclination of each tooth is also very important,
which also varies between male and female.
ECBch7XXYAEI4J2
12731 t c5f89bd5 25a3 4948 ab50 1db69920009a

(Aesthetic teeth, aesthetic mouth)
The goal
is to not have an unnatural donkey-looking smile, but also not have shark teeth that are super tiny. The number of teeth that show from the front (how many teeth are in your smile) while talking and laughing matters as well. Lastly, symmetrical dimorphic arches that fit together perfectly are a must. This thread is going to touch on the most important aspects of all of these that make or break your smile.

Width:blackpill:
0bec14742e9798039517ef4a3c3d47db

This one's pretty straightforward, a 10 tooth smile is the ideal. It isn't make or break though as you can see from the examples above. It's just not good to have area in your smile that isn't filled with teeth (a large gap between the corner of your lip and the first tooth that shows in your smile)

Color:redpill:

This one's also simple but people tend to mess it up when they get veneers and they're huge and unnaturally white. But on the other hand you don't want to look like you haven't brushed your teeth in a month lol.
Nail polish samples teeth color

B2-A2 is natural-looking and will look natural contrasting against everything else.

Axial Arch Shape:blackpill:
Ok, this is probably the most blackpilled part along with frontal and inclination.
The reason I put a picture of the frontal first is to explain how the axial view affects the frontal.

Here is my custom orthodontic plan that I created at home.
Screenshot 102

As you can see, if you ignore the attachments this is a ten tooth smile. The last tooth will be covered by soft tissue and won't be seen.
The reason there are gaps between the lateral incisors is that the teeth were underdeveloped and composite will need to be added to close the gap.

Now that the frontal for this plan is shown take a look at the top view
Untitled 1
From K9 to K9 is where mouth support occurs, notice the slight curve of these teeth
1 arch
At these points the arch cuts back with a sharp edge and creates another bow.
Untitled 1
The bow in this section of teeth should be slighter because the teeth should gradually become less visible on either side.
I just did some quick sketches over the plan I created to indicate the rough shape.

Frontal Arch Shape:blackpill:
The best way to demonstrate the aesthetics of the frontal arch is to isolate the teeth and create a siloette
Screenshot 102

(Doing this quickly but you get the point)
Then make everything one color
Sil

The silhouette should be symmetrical and have equal lines on top and bottom
Outline

Because of the way this arch was planned I was able to only draw one red line, and mirror it. Symmetry.
Also like I have already mentioned; ten tooth smile and teeth that disappear exponentially on either side is also important.

Size
Bryce hall sway house 1597072468 view 0
Bryce (Middle) has small teeth and a narrow palate, he's good-looking and has a good midface but Kio and Josh's teeth mog because of size and width.
Teeth should be properly developed.

Inclination (Tipping)
Let's bring this image back
Untitled 1
The ideal inclination grouping is also in this pattern as well.
For men, the incisors should be slightly proclined (tipped out) but not neutral. For women, a greater procline is more aesthetic and gives a more femine look to the mouth as the upper lip is more exposed. Tiktok prettyboys like vinnie have proclined incisors and it gives that look to the lips.
90edef16d04fc3cea2dea8f39d463e78
E5f2449dfd4b7eb7b6b8f8ff8c4c1695

K9s Should also be proclined and more protruding on men, but more neutral and smaller on women.
As you probably guessed, anything after the k9s should be retroclined! Nothing major, just a slight tip in is what looks really good.
Lateral incisors should be a little less proclined than central as well.
K9-K9 lateral view (proclined)
Screenshot 105

Molar lateral view (retroclined)
Screenshot 104

This brings us to our next point

Support
Soft tissue support in cheeks and lips is 100% determined by teeth width, inclination, and obviously jaw location.
MNAQug39 400x400

Hollow cheeks are caused by correct molar inclination that doesn't give the cheeks support. Obviously, you need chin projection, zygo projection, and low body fat to really achieve mogger hollow cheeks, but it doesn't help to have teeth that aren't in the correct spot.
I've pretty much already covered lip support, but good k9 proclination gives great soft tissue support as well.

Solutions
Width

There's no way around this one, you gotta get MSE if your palate is narrow. (contact me)

Color
Pretty straight forward just brush your teeth with hydrogen peroxide toothpaste and put the whitening gel in your aligners or use whitening strips

Arch Shape
If you have width and just need nice teeth, you need to get blackpilled custom planned invisalign. Braces can straighten your teeth but it is impossible to predict and move the teeth like aligners with attachments (sometimes) can.

Size
This one is also tough. If you grind your teeth at night and have taken a lot off, there's nothing you can do and you need to get veneers, and jaw surgery because people with a perfect bite don't grind their teeth. If your gums are inflamed it may cause the teeth to look small. If the gums are too large they can be lasered down at a clinic somewhere. If your teeth are just too high up in the gums they can be extruded with aligners and the gum line will stay in the same spot. All of those solutions were for short teeth though, if your teeth are laterally short, you need to get veneers and possibly pre-planned orthodontics (to add space).

Support
Obviously to achieve the proper support you need to have the jaws in the right place. Your bite and teeth can be aesthetic af and recessed and still not be doing you any good. A custom planned jaw surgery alongside custom orthodontic planning and custom implants:feelsez: is the best thing to do to achieve the best look. It doesn't need to be done all at once though, you can get custom Invisalign planning and then have the final step stl added to your ct scan, to plan out perfect aesthetic jaws.
Mse widening zygos and then bringing arches in will tighten midface and improve cheeks.

After I uploaded these videos I had tons of people asking me if I could do their invisalign for them:

If you are interested in custom planned clear aligners, any help or advice in the form of a consult with your orthodontic and surgery planning

1kieranbright@gmail.com
kieranbright#5145

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mxrcyy0, bwrauycnee, Amadeus and 41 others
Good thread bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: futuregigamogger, joeveniro, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 3 others
mirin, great thread. how do i get a wider smile? no way around MSE?

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell and Luke LLL
man you could get money from that. I have like weird teeth, my jaw is like off put my a cm or millimeters.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Luke LLL
i think palate widerner. If i recall correctly, when you smile and you have like dark gaps on cheek that means your mouth isnt wide enough

You can slightly widen with invisalign and then add to the zygos with implants to replicate the mse.

• Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss
when do you make your 3d printed mse?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: prodbymetro and Luke LLL
Good thread
Was recently discussing this in one of my threads
Do u think good lower third development also corresponds to wide teeth? Ive seen this correlation often

Can anything really be done for small teeth?
4afeca8f5b7e5c6da07b41f0824800c4  male models dylan jordan model

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Great thread, very high iq OP, stickied!

I'll add you on discord later today mate:love:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 16834
"SMILE IS COPE!!!"

View attachment 1594906

Teeth are important AF.
Having a wide smile with nice white healthy teeth that have proper proportions is a must.
Your upper and lower lip both rest on your top row of teeth, the support around your mouth area that your teeth give is very important for an aesthetic lower third.

View attachment 1594913

View attachment 1594932View attachment 1594935
The goal
is to not have an unnatural donkey-looking smile, but also not have shark teeth that are super tiny. The number of teeth that show from the front (how many teeth are in your smile) while talking and laughing matters as well. Lastly, symmetrical dimorphic arches that fit together perfectly are a must. This thread is going to touch on the most important aspects of all of these that make or break your smile.

View attachment 1594952
This one's pretty straightforward, a 10 tooth smile is the ideal. It isn't make or break though as you can see from the examples above. It's just not good to have area in your smile that isn't filled with teeth (a large gap between the corner of your lip and the first tooth that shows in your smile)

This one's also simple but people tend to mess it up when they get veneers and they're huge and unnaturally white. But on the other hand you don't want to look like you haven't brushed your teeth in a month lol.
View attachment 1595032
B2-A2 is natural-looking and will look natural contrasting against everything else.

Ok, this is probably the most blackpilled part along with frontal and inclination.
The reason I put a picture of the frontal first is to explain how the axial view affects the frontal.

View attachment 1594963
As you can see, if you ignore the attachments this is a ten tooth smile. The last tooth will be covered by soft tissue and won't be seen.
The reason there are gaps between the lateral incisors is that the teeth were underdeveloped and composite will need to be added to close the gap.

View attachment 1594969
From K9 to K9 is where mouth support occurs, notice the slight curve of these teeth
View attachment 1594970
View attachment 1594972
The bow in this section of teeth should be slighter because the teeth should gradually become less visible on either side.
I just did some quick sketches over the plan I created to indicate the rough shape.

The best way to demonstrate the aesthetics of the frontal arch is to isolate the teeth and create a siloette
View attachment 1594985
View attachment 1594987
View attachment 1594989
Because of the way this arch was planned I was able to only draw one red line, and mirror it. Symmetry.
Also like I have already mentioned; ten tooth smile and teeth that disappear exponentially on either side is also important.

Size
View attachment 1594994
Bryce (Middle) has small teeth and a narrow palate, he's good-looking and has a good midface but Kio and Josh's teeth mog because of size and width.

Inclination (Tipping)
View attachment 1594972
For men, the incisors should be slightly proclined (tipped out) but not neutral. For women, a greater procline is more aesthetic and gives a more femine look to the mouth as the upper lip is more exposed. Tiktok prettyboys like vinnie have proclined incisors and it gives that look to the lips.
View attachment 1595004View attachment 1595002
K9s Should also be proclined and more protruding on men, but more neutral and smaller on women.
As you probably guessed, anything after the k9s should be retroclined! Nothing major, just a slight tip in is what looks really good.
View attachment 1595010
View attachment 1595012

Support
Soft tissue support in cheeks and lips is 100% determined by teeth width, inclination, and obviously jaw location.
View attachment 1595018
Hollow cheeks are caused by correct molar inclination that doesn't give the cheeks support. Obviously, you need chin projection, zygo projection, and low body fat to really achieve mogger hollow cheeks, but it doesn't help to have teeth that aren't in the correct spot.
I've pretty much already covered lip support, but good k9 proclination gives great soft tissue support as well.

Solutions
Width

There's no way around this one, you gotta get MSE if your palate is narrow. (contact me)

Color
Pretty straight forward just brush your teeth with hydrogen peroxide toothpaste and put the whitening gel in your aligners or use whitening strips

Arch Shape
If you have width and just need nice teeth, you need to get blackpilled custom planned invisalign. Braces can straighten your teeth but it is impossible to predict and move the teeth like aligners with attachments (sometimes) can.

Size
This one is also tough. If you grind your teeth at night and have taken a lot off, there's nothing you can do and you need to get veneers, and jaw surgery because people with a perfect bite don't grind their teeth. If your gums are inflamed it may cause the teeth to look small. If the gums are too large they can be lasered down at a clinic somewhere. If your teeth are just too high up in the gums they can be extruded with aligners and the gum line will stay in the same spot. All of those solutions were for short teeth though, if your teeth are laterally short, you need to get veneers and possibly pre-planned orthodontics (to add space).

Support
Obviously to achieve the proper support you need to have the jaws in the right place. Your bite and teeth can be aesthetic af and recessed and still not be doing you any good. A custom planned jaw surgery alongside custom orthodontic planning and custom implants:feelsez: is the best thing to do to achieve the best look. It doesn't need to be done all at once though, you can get custom Invisalign planning and then have the final step stl added to your ct scan, to plan out perfect aesthetic jaws.
Mse widening zygos and then bringing arches in will tighten midface and improve cheeks.

After I uploaded these videos I had tons of people asking me if I could do their invisalign for them:

If you are interested in custom planned clear aligners, any help or advice in the form of a consult with your orthodontic and surgery planning

1kieranbright@gmail.com
kieranbright#5145

Excellent thread as you provide the ideals,explain why they're so, have visuals AND have fixes

Guys im thinking this beauty of a thread is BOTB calibre tbh:love:

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 16834
"SMILE IS COPE!!!"

View attachment 1594906

Teeth are important AF.

View attachment 1594913

View attachment 1594932View attachment 1594935
The goal

View attachment 1594952

View attachment 1595032

View attachment 1594963

View attachment 1594969
View attachment 1594970
View attachment 1594972

View attachment 1594985
View attachment 1594987
View attachment 1594989

Size
View attachment 1594994

Inclination (Tipping)
View attachment 1594972
View attachment 1595004View attachment 1595002
View attachment 1595010
View attachment 1595012

Support
View attachment 1595018

Solutions
Width

Color

Arch Shape

Size

Support

1kieranbright@gmail.com
kieranbright#5145

I already have proclined teeth lmfao because of my maloclussion, i thought about tipping my upper incisors back but i noticed those that do look kinda unnatural

What's the ideal inclination of the molars btw?

Yea this confirms what i already need to do, MSE+Invasalign+Extrude the molars which also improves lower third height, correct? @nelson

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 16834
What do you mean by bringing arches in after mse?

@AscendingHero

This is what I meant by wide arch is cope. I think mse to widen zygos and then make the molars inward proclined for hollowness.
Mse actually makes your molars outward proclined so according to ops hypothesis and my own conclusion get mse for zygo width and then tads/Invisalign to inward tilt molars. OP confirm if this is setting up for the best possible scenario for hollow cheeks

@nelson confirm this bro I think you finally helped me crack the formula for hollow cheeks

Also if someone already had mse, should they use TADS or Invisalign to bring the teeth back in? I’ve already had mse but my molars are outward proclined. My zygos improved alot but I don’t have the hollow cheeks. So your theory is correct. I want to make my molars incline inwards before I proceed with jaw surgery.

@6foot2_17y0 gtfih son

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 147, vyirus, Racky and 3 others

@AscendingHero

This is what I meant by wide arch is cope. I think mse to widen zygos and then make the inward proclined for hollowness.
Mse actually makes your molars outward proclined so according to ops hypothesis and my own conclusion mse and then inward tilted molars is the root cause of hollow cheeks along with low body fat and skin stretch (from wide body jaw and tall chin)

@nelson confirm this bro I think you finally helped me crack the formula for hollow cheeks

@6foot2_17y0 gtfih son
As far as I know MSE on its own doesnt torque the teeth outwards all it does widen the maxila and provide more oral volume

@nelson correct me if i said anything wrong

if anything it widens the maxila would provide more support to your soft tissues and stretch the skin.

If you're so worried about the buccal area, you're either bloated and/or not lean enough

Topical fat burners worked for this guy: https://looksmax.org/threads/topica...aching-ramirez-tier-in-the-right-ligh.128081/

Or Buccal Fat Removal (although i dont really advise)

Smile aesthetics is everything, stop coping with small arches. Smile is one of the biggest pussy wetters
Tom welling giga mogger smile gif

• +1
Reactions: bugeye, Prince88, Yerico7 and 3 others
Also if someone already had mse, should they use TADS or Invisalign to bring the teeth back in? I’ve already had mse but my molars are outward proclined. My zygos improved alot but I don’t have the hollow cheeks. So your theory is correct. I want to make my molars incline inwards before I proceed with jaw surgery.
The molars should be straight and uprighted not outwardly proclined, mine are too lingually tipped, and i need to upright them or either that's it's just an illusion bc of my small palate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Good thread bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Luke LLL and AscendingHero
Bro am doing invisalign and my ortho says I need IPR ( teeth shaving to make the teeth move ) but I have seen people with worse teeth get their teeth straightened with braces without need of shaving. Is he trying to jew me to get them aligned fast without hassle ?

As far as I know MSE on its own doesnt torque the teeth outwards all it does widen the maxila and provide more oral volume

@nelson correct me if i said anything wrong

if anything it widens the maxila would provide more support to your soft tissues and stretch the skin.

If you're so worried about the buccal area, you're either bloated and/or not lean enough

Topical fat burners worked for this guy: https://looksmax.org/threads/topica...aching-ramirez-tier-in-the-right-ligh.128081/

Or Buccal Fat Removal (although i dont really advise)

Smile aesthetics is everything, stop coping with small arches. Smile is one of the biggest pussy wetters
View attachment 1595248

Not true. Did you even read the post. Op literally said everything after the canines should be RETROclined. meaning inwards tilted

Btw I’ve already had both mse and buccal fat removal.

Mse makes your zygos wider. I’m glad I had it done. But no one with mse has gotten hollower cheeks.

Buccal fat removal slims out the groove just under the zygos. It’s not the superficial fat so it doesn’t really matter for hollowness. It does give than lean look but not the meth abused supper hollowness I’m striving for.

The guy you posted has 99th percentile harmony. Most users would be much better of focusing on hollow cheeks than smile aesthetics even though they are interconnected (see op)

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and AscendingHero
The formula for hollow cheeks has always been proper craniofacial development, adaquant bone growth, low body fat and a lack of fat in the buccal area.

You need the bones to even create the hollowing

I have a Gigachad friend who has visible hollows at 27% bf in decent lighting lmao @Gremblo knows who im talking about

Not true. Did you even read the post. Op literally said everything after the canines should be RETROclined. meaning inwards tilted
I read the post, i didnt really understand that part, so actually you may be right

@nelson what did you mean when you said everything after the canines be retroclined?

• +1
The molars should be straight and uprighted not outwardly proclined, mine are too lingually tipped, and i need to upright them or either that's it's just an illusion bc of my small palate

Just a heads up mse will most definitely make the molars outwardly proclined bc of the mse wings that attach to it.

I’m getting tads to control my arches just like op said post mse so I’ll confirm if he’s right or not.

Would be extreme lifefuel if he’s right

• +1
I read the post, i didnt really understand that part, so actually you may be right

@nelson what did you mean when you said everything after the canines be retroclined?

Mse has its flaws that a lot of people don’t mention.

It will also make the upper lip very wide in relation to the lower lip so would look weird unless you use a lip stretcher to widen the lower lip aswell (but idk if that will further widen the upper lip and whether upper and lower lip will always be disproportionate)

• +1
The guy you posted has 99th percentile harmony. Most users would be much better of focusing on hollow cheeks than smile aesthetics even though they are interconnected (see op)
Disagree when was the last time you say a female fawning over meth abused hollow cheeks (not saying hollow cheeks arent attractive) but it's always females talking about smiles

It's one of the biggest halos and youth/health indicators there is.

Buccal fat removal slims out the groove just under the zygos. It’s not the superficial fat so it doesn’t really matter for hollowness. It does give than lean look but not the meth abused supper hollowness I’m striving for.
That isnt really ideal, unless you're trying to be a fashion model or something

There's a fine line between hollow cheeks and being gaunt

Uncanny and Gaunt

The difference is neglible but im sure you can grasp the point im making

Hollow cheeks are such a mogger and striking trait in general though🤤

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tinderhacker and Deleted member 16834
Just a heads up mse will most definitely make the molars outwardly proclined bc of the mse wings that attach to it.

I’m getting tads to control my arches just like op said post mse so I’ll confirm if he’s right or not.
True which is why i'll just do invaslign or torque the teeth back in via ortho, super easy to do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
It will also make the upper lip very wide in relation to the lower lip so would look weird unless you use a lip stretcher to widen the lower lip aswell (but idk if that will further widen the upper lip and whether upper and lower lip will always be disproportionate)
What do you think is the mechanism that causes this?

Im sure super slow expansion can mitigate this effect, which is what i'll do

Disagree when was the last time you say a female fawning over meth abused hollow cheeks (not saying hollow cheeks arent attractive) but it's always females talking about smiles

It's one of the biggest halos and youth/health indicators there is.

That isnt really ideal, unless you're trying to be a fashion model or something

There's a fine line between hollow cheeks and being gaunt
View attachment 1595256View attachment 1595259View attachment 1595262

Uncanny and Gaunt
View attachment 1595257View attachment 1595261

The difference is neglible but im sure you can grasp the point im making

Hollow cheeks are such a mogger and striking trait in general though🤤

The overly guant appearance that Meeks has is because of hypertrophied massetuers.

I can confirm that bc when the doctor injected local anaesthesia pre buccal fat my jaw looked super wide and I had a dobre twins tier lower third and hollowness.body builders on roids with hypertrophied muscles have this same look. It’s disgusting and not what women seek.

But the hollowness that you get purely from wide cheekbones and supposedly inwardly proclined molars is what I was referring to (just like depp.

Also depp has narrow arch. Hopefully confirming my hypothesis that hollowness is simply wide zygos and narrowish palate.
The only way to camouflage this effect is to get mse, wait for bone to remodel over a year, take out mse, get tads/Invisalign to retrocline molars.
4709FE39 C135 4E7D 87C1 18DF9C71C636

Im at the tads step. Would be a huge breakthrough in psl knowledge if I can be the test dummy to confirm ops hypothesis. Would also confirm why so many models get wisdom teeth removed for hollower cheeks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
What do you think is the mechanism that causes this?

Im sure super slow expansion can mitigate this effect, which is what i'll do

I don’t think expansion rate matters tbh bc lips are held up by muscles. You’re essentially stretching the whole maxilla laterally. It’s foolish to assume something that would literally stretch and remodel bone would not affect the muscles that lay above the bone even in the slowest possible expansion.

And so the upper lips will always come out wider. Which is a halo for most people to be fairly honest and upper lip imo should be slightly wider than than lower lip either way

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
The overly guant appearance that Meeks has is because of hypertrophied massetuers.

I can confirm that bc when the doctor injected local anaesthesia pre buccal fat my jaw looked super wide and I had a dobre twins tier lower third and hollowness.body builders on roids with hypertrophied muscles have this same look. It’s disgusting and not what women seek.

But the hollowness that you get purely from wide cheekbones and supposedly inwardly proclined molars is what I was referring to (just like depp.

Also depp has narrow arch. Hopefully confirming my hypothesis that hollowness is simply wide zygos and narrowish palate.
The only way to camouflage this effect is to get mse, wait for bone to remodel over a year, take out mse, get tads/Invisalign to retrocline molars.
View attachment 1595276

Im at the tads step. Would be a huge breakthrough in psl knowledge if I can be the test dummy to confirm ops hypothesis. Would also confirm why so many models get wisdom teeth removed for hollower cheeks
So you can't have hollow cheeks and wide palate?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Korea
Basically.

The holloweness of the cheeks is determined by how much the skin can divi inwards before hitting the palate.

Smaller Palate = More room to hollow.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Racky, Kroker, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Basically.

The holloweness of the cheeks is determined by how much the skin can divi inwards before hitting the palate.

Yes yesssss fucking yes. I’ve been saying this for fucking months.

When you have a forum aura as a low iq bully no one takes your high iq takes seriously :feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Racky, AscendingHero and 2 others

Yes even if you look at the pics of the Africans from Weston price books they have wide faces with wide arches but no where near the hollowness that someone like depp has (depp has a narrow palate)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
When you have a forum aura as a low iq bully no one takes your high iq takes seriously :feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Your entire profilehas Bully Pheno.

Sports Player AVI
Prom King Title
Black and White Banner
Good Post to Rep Ratio

Over for you.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Your entire profilehas Bully Pheno.

Sports Player AVI
Prom King Title
Black and White Banner
Good Post to Rep Ratio

Over for you.

You know when I started this account I only wanted to contribute to high iq discussion much like yourself and @AscendingHero @Preston

But the off topic discussions and the lack of enthusiasm by most users here for purely looksmaxxing discussion made me change my whole aura. I just went with the flow. But users that message me in the pms know the extent of my true knowledge.

I’d say my knowledge is @Korea lite but I’m catching up :feelshah:. I’d say you’re The Godfather of ratios. I’m The Godfather of coloring and smv but coming around to grasping bonestructure

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Racky, AlexBrown84, AscendingHero and 2 others
But the off topic discussions and the lack of enthusiasm by most users here for purely looksmaxxing discussion made me change my whole aura. I just went with the flow. But users that message me in the pms know the extent of my true knowledge.
This shit is exactly me lol.

Absolutely no point spending 20min typing a thread when actually no one cares. :lul::lul::lul:.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, AscendingHero, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
This shit is exactly me lol.

Absolutely no point spending 20min typing a thread when actually no one cares. :lul::lul::lul:.

Yes essentially bro. That’s why the only time I sperg out with my long replies are only with a select number of users (that I know have the capacity to contribute to the conversation bc of their own high takes and knowledge.)

Mostly everyone else is a lost cause and waste of typing

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Korea
Basically.

Me and @RecessedPrettyboy knew about this since early 2021 but I had been coping bc we all know how subhuman a narrow palate looks the second you open your mouth

So you're saying even if you have chad bones, u cant have a wide palate and have hollow cheeks?

All the chads with good hollow cheeks have narrowish palates..... hmm

Maybe I should only MSE expand to like 40ish mm and call it a day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Korea
Yes even if you look at the pics of the Africans from Weston price books they have wide faces with wide arches but no where near the hollowness that someone like depp has (depp has a narrow palate)
Basically.

Hmm interestingly pitt and Somerhalder have hollow cheeks in a few pics. They have wide palates. It may just be lighting tho. In most pics they don't have hollow cheeks. Hollow cheeks is very lighting dependent I feel

Images   2022 03 18T203058759
Images   2022 03 18T203032157

Images   2022 03 18T203237417
Images   2022 03 18T203315299

• +1
Reactions: Racky, AlexBrown84, Deleted member 16834 and 2 others
Good thread
Was recently discussing this in one of my threads
Do u think good lower third development also corresponds to wide teeth? Ive seen this correlation often

Can anything really be done for small teeth?
View attachment 1595167
Is that you

I mean some of them have hollows but their faces look wider more robust and rounded almost

@Korea lite but I’m catching up :feelshah:. I’d say you’re The Godfather of ratios. I’m The Godfather of coloring and smv but coming around to grasping bonestructure
I dont really specialize in anything im well rounded, trying to improve my knowledge on everything. Im getting into moneymaxxing now too.

I'd say im the godfather of health and natural looksmaxxing if anything.

On the topic of coloring, head to pms bro

Im seriously considering cycling test for a year with igf-1 for INSANE gains, i've been doing alot of research, or if I should just natty test maxx 1000ng/dl+.

• +1
Hollow cheeks is very lighting dependent I feel
Hollow Cheeks are nothing more than a lighting Illusion lol.

No one under the age of 50 has hollow cheeks 24/7 and looks good.

A small amount of hollwness like they have is ideal, not like you see in modelling.
So you're saying even if you have chad bones, u cant have a wide palate and have hollow cheeks?
Basically.
All the chads with good hollow cheeks have narrowish palates..... hmm
Yup.
Maybe I should only MSE expand to like 40ish mm and call it a day
Yes, don't get too wide of a palate.

• +1
Reactions: Sny, AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
Hmm interestingly pitt and Somerhalder have hollow cheeks in a few pics. They have wide palates. It may just be lighting tho. In most pics they don't have hollow cheeks. Hollow cheeks is very lighting dependent I feel

View attachment 1595310View attachment 1595311

View attachment 1595312View attachment 1595313
Lighting definnelty plays a role but Ians palate is on the narrower side. Lighting and Angles are like 60% of hollow cheeks appearance imo.

Have a wide palate, like 45imw + is incredibly rare nowadays anyways.

@AscendingHero

This is what I meant by wide arch is cope. I think mse to widen zygos and then make the molars inward proclined for hollowness.
Mse actually makes your molars outward proclined so according to ops hypothesis and my own conclusion get mse for zygo width and then tads/Invisalign to inward tilt molars. OP confirm if this is setting up for the best possible scenario for hollow cheeks

@6foot2_17y0 gtfih son
Yes u can use invisalign after mse

• +1
Hollow Cheeks are nothing more than a lighting Illusion lol.

No one under the age of 50 has hollow cheeks 24/7 and looks good.

A small amount of hollwness like they have is ideal, not like you see in modelling.

Basically.

Yup.

Yes, don't get too wide of a palate.
Yea basically this post

Im going to get a wider palate bc wide palate is a huge halo but not over expand and then eradicate the fat in my buccal region and improving jaw and chin areas for further skin stretching/soft tissue sport

And yea gaunt isnt ideal at all tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Korea
Yes u can use invisalign after mse
Lifefuel so what should i do with the invaslign post mse, fixing distama and teeth position and then what? torque the molars inwards?

View attachment 1595310View attachment 1595311

View attachment 1595312View attachment 1595313

I actually love this post I wish you had also posted meeks so I can fully explain what I was discussing with ascendinghero

Essentially Ian and brad both have hypertrophied masseteurs along with outward facing gonions. Their hollowness is majority from have a wide jaw and the contrast bw the zygos.

AB8F00E4 E49E 4E44 B6A1 0FF398F2F945
F7DA1AE0 C569 42C8 9DA5 422C2ECFEAAD

Look at these pics and lmk if you notice what’s causing their hollowness? It’s the hypertrophied masseteurs sitting on a already outward facing gonion.
Brad Pitt is also known exactly for this.
A177FAA5 0900 48CE 854E 1E7793ED2743

The masseteurs place a HUGE role. All of these guys have insane massetuers. That’s why when Bruxism patients get masseteur Botox they lose all sharpness in the jaw. Anyways I’m deviating from your original question

But the answer is that these guys simply have huge wide and very hypertrophied muscles. Their upper palate width is actually diminishing to their true hollowness. With a narrower upper arch they would look insanely more hollow.

Last edited:
  • +1
I actually love this post I wish you had also posted meeks so I can fully explain what I was discussing with ascendinghero

Essentially Ian and brad both of hypertrophied masseteurs along with outward faces gonions. Their hollowness is majority from have a wide jaw and the contrast bw the zygos.

View attachment 1595319View attachment 1595322
Look at these pics and lmk if you notice what’s causing their hollowness? It’s the hypertrophied masseteurs sitting on a already outward facing gonion.
Brad Pitt is also known exactly for this.
View attachment 1595323

The masseteurs place a HUGE role. All of these guys have insane massetuers. That’s why when Bruxism patients get masseteur Botox they looks all sharpness in the jaw. Anyways I’m deviating from your original question

But the answer is that these guys simply have huge wide and very hypertrophied muscles. Their upper palate width is actually diminishing to their true hollowness. With a narrower upper arch they would look insanely more hollow.
Flared gonions with huge massters give u insane angulairty, having it in proportion with wide high zygos would be god tier angularity ngl

• +1
I mean some of them have hollows but their faces look wider more robust and rounded almost

I dont really specialize in anything im well rounded, trying to improve my knowledge on everything. Im getting into moneymaxxing now too.

I'd say im the godfather of health and natural looksmaxxing if anything.

On the topic of coloring, head to pms bro

Im seriously considering cycling test for a year with igf-1 for INSANE gains, i've been doing alot of research, or if I should just natty test maxx 1000ng/dl+.

You’re The Godfather of archiving all good looksmaxxing knowledge. And you’re very all rounded even if we have some disagreements.

Natty maxing is subpar. Cycle 300mg test for 6 months and use aromasin too. Use this in conjunction with mse slow expansion. Then get the molars retroclined.

• +1
Interesting stuff and good read.

How my teeth? I think they too small

Attachments

• 4A5B4372-F284-4409-9DED-AD3A3F1F40AF.jpeg
    4A5B4372-F284-4409-9DED-AD3A3F1F40AF.jpeg
    601.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot