Tell me 1 productive thing you are gonna do today.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Self Proclaimed Incel.
Let’s keep each other accountable.

I’m gonna read 10 pages of a book, start preparing my moneymaxxing plan, gonna tidy my room, hit the gym, and do some stretching.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, sub5c3l, Madridista and 12 others
I’m probably not going to do anything productive today sadly.

What book are you reading?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l, coisbhai, Clqs and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, coisbhai, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
jerk off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger, tyronechadmax, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
Nothing, today is my rest day

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and TechnoBoss
gymcel coping
all you need is running, rest are copes

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, aspiringexcel, silencio and 2 others
why bro, don’t say that.

Even a small thing can help you get the ball rolling.

It’s a book about attachment styles, I need to figure out my abused dog syndrome
I don’t have anything planned. You’re right though I should Atleast leave my house but I have a huge blister on my foot from walking around a few nights ago all night. It kind of hurts to walk now and putting on shoes is painful so I might have to pop the blister or something it is massive.

Enjoy the read! How are you finding it so far?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and PseudoMaxxer
I don’t have anything planned. You’re right though I should Atleast leave my house but I have a huge blister on my foot from walking around a few nights ago all night. It kind of hurts to walk now and putting on shoes is painful so I might have to pop the blister or something it is massive.

Enjoy the read! How are you finding it so far?
just starting out the book, been procrastinating starting it for a while, gonna do it on my launch break instead of rotting on tiktok.

You could do something inside you house, maybe clean your room or read something?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
nothing, cant workout bc on dnp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, butterworld and PseudoMaxxer
nothing, cant workout bc on dnp
Will working out make your heart explode on dnp? im illiterate on that stuff.

Also you could read something or learn something new

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
nothing really tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Will working out make your heart explode on dnp? im illiterate on that stuff.

Also you could read something or learn something new
no i would just get sweaty af, dose isnt high enough to kill me but it would be a mess of sweat

and reading books are for losers reading books is a very cheap way of should I say "entertainment" i wouldnt call it entertainment my brain is way too smart oh smart people raid u say that i bet i need actiopn i need constant action driving a supercar fighting fucking hoes i cant just sit there and go "Oh, and the pirate on the boat" its for people with slow brains

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and PseudoMaxxer
Is sauna productive? I do it everyday

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger, PseudoMaxxer and TechnoBoss
no i would just get sweaty af, dose isnt high enough to kill me but it would be a mess of sweat

and reading books are for losers reading books is a very cheap way of should I say "entertainment" i wouldnt call it entertainment my brain is way too smart oh smart people raid u say that i bet i need actiopn i need constant action driving a supercar fighting fucking hoes i cant just sit there and go "Oh, and the pirate on the boat" its for people with slow brains
didn’t need to quote andjew tate, but ok, that’s fine you do you.

It’s a way for me to not fry my dopamine receptors and actually learn something instead of rotting on social media.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: coisbhai and asdvek
just starting out the book, been procrastinating starting it for a while, gonna do it on my launch break instead of rotting on tiktok.

You could do something inside you house, maybe clean your room or read something?
I should clean up you’re right. How do you find the motivation to do that stuff though? I’m so low on motivation it’s scary.

Is sauna productive? I do it everyday
Yeah I think so. Even better if you combine it with cold plunging from what I’m seen.

• +1
Reactions: ltsOver and PseudoMaxxer
no need for rest days, working out it’s not the only productive thing you can do
Well today is leg day for me and I am gonna clean my room today and maybe study a little

But I wouldn't really call that "productive" it's just a normal routine

• Love it
Reactions: ltsOver
I should clean up you’re right. How do you find the motivation to do that stuff though? I’m so low on motivation it’s scary.
Honestly, yesterday was my first productive day lol, i’m so low on everything is scary.

I’m just obligating myself to do it, trust me I have no motivation to do anything, but I know that only starting is hard cuz I did it in the past and I was super productive.

Yesterday I made a promise to @The Grinch to workout and we both did, we could keep ourselves accountable today bro, tell me some stuff you wanna do and i’ll check on you tonight and see what we both did.

It’s fine if you don’t do everything, even 1 small thing is a step towards being better.

I’d be happy even if I read 1 page today.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and TechnoBoss
For me it’s a rest-day, all I’m gonna do is visiting my family to spend time with them to keep the family friendship alive

• +1
Clean my room
2yoi2y

• Love it
going to work, hit the gym, learn some guitar, then read

• Love it
Let’s keep each other accountable.

I’m gonna read 10 pages of a book, start preparing my moneymaxxing plan, gonna tidy my room, hit the gym, and do some stretching.
Read Nietzsche

Honestly, yesterday was my first productive day lol, i’m so low on everything is scary.

I’m just obligating myself to do it, trust me I have no motivation to do anything, but I know that only starting is hard cuz I did it in the past and I was super productive.

Yesterday I made a promise to @The Grinch to workout and we both did, we could keep ourselves accountable today bro, tell me some stuff you wanna do and i’ll check on you tonight and see what we both did.

It’s fine if you don’t do everything, even 1 small thing is a step towards being better.

I’d be happy even if I read 1 page today.
The problem is I don’t really have goals at the moment which is shit. I guess I should just start with the things I need to do which is really what you said like cleaning cause the state of my house is a mess atm. I find when I don’t have things clean my mental state is worse too.

Sure bhai! I’ll do some cleaning today. Check up on me later on and I’ll inform you if I’ve done it. I’ll check back up on you to see if you’ve read today or went to the gym. You’ve inspired me.

• +1
Reactions: silencio and PseudoMaxxer
going to work is basic stuff for us wagies,

What are you reading bhai
i’m reading apparently the “best” book to read for my uni major

also reading the art of war tho just not today

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and PseudoMaxxer
Read Nietzsche
don’t got money to buy books
The problem is I don’t really have goals at the moment which is shit. I guess I should just start with the things I need to do which is really what you said like cleaning cause the state of my house is a mess atm. I find when I don’t have things clean my mental state is worse too.
I KNOW RIGHT?? cleaning my room has to become my first priority tbh when everything is a mess I don’t wanna do nun cuz i’d have to clean first.

Trust me your mental state is the reflection of your personal space, if your place is a mess, your head will reflect that.
Sure bhai! I’ll do some cleaning today. Check up on me later on and I’ll inform you if I’ve done it. I’ll check back up on you to see if you’ve read today or went to the gym. You’ve inspired me.
I’m happy to hear that, let’s do it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sny and TechnoBoss
I had just finished my last final exam. I chose the worst topic, but I still got somehow the best grade. Fuck school tbh

Now I'm just going to get on call with my friends and make a tier list for the foids in school, and finalize my skinmaxxing regimen with everything, plus some more researching.

Life is good ig

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and TechnoBoss
Nothing, I've finished uni now. I'm pissed off though cos I was woken up by my mum talking on the phone, even tho I've told my parents to be quiet cos I'm a light sleeper. These fucking earplugs I bought don't work either. Might just go back to the same pair I was reusing over and over

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, PseudoMaxxer, silencio and 1 other person
Shit man you gave me a reality check

Iam plan on doing fucking nothing today

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, TechnoBoss and autistic_tendencies
Rotting in bed

• So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, TechnoBoss and RAMU KAKA
i’m reading apparently the “best” book to read for my uni major

also reading the art of war tho just not today
real impressed by ur change in mindset these couple of days tho man congrats

each day the shit ur doing gets a little more easier as it turns into habit. u just gotta keep doing it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, TechnoBoss and RAMU KAKA
get out of here, study some bullshit at the library, hit 30k steps and spend a lot of time outside walking

• +1

each day the shit ur doing gets a little more easier as it turns into habit. u just gotta keep doing it
have u ever considered transitioning? your morph looks good tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, silencio and NorwoodAscender

wtf are you talking about you retard

• JFL

yes. by this paragraph i can tell ur brain is most definitely “way too smart”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, RAMU KAKA and NorwoodAscender
i downloaded photoshop yesterday to start making tiktok videos to promote the business im about to start (im still new in business so im just learning rn)

so yea im playing around with photoshop today and gather some info of seo and website building

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and NorwoodAscender
how, i’m tryna motivate everyone..
it’s kinda corny but i feel like you should make these posts at the end of each day

to keep yourself and others (including myself) accountable for what they did that day

• +1
gonna read Schopenhauer

• +1

Thank you man, but it’s really hard i’m really an emotional fag yk?

Also Fin makes everything harder

work

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon
it’s kinda corny but i feel like you should make these posts at the end of each day

to keep yourself and others (including myself) accountable for what they did that day
Yeah, i’ll start doing it, ill make one tonight too

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
we’re gonna make it boyos
time for studycelling

• Love it