Tell me how you learn social skills if you are bad at sports and never made a friend your entire life?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
Muh practice social skills, exposure therapy bro :soy: :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:, I literally have no one to practice my social skills except my mentally ill high school dropout younger brother who just rots by playing video games all day and I can’t play a single sport.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 14693
JUST GO OUT AND TRY YOU NEW DEHLI SEWER RAT, JUST TRY TO TALK TO PEOPLE AND MAKE THINGS WORK. SERIOUSLY DUDE YOU LITERALLY PUT NO EFFORT IN IMPROVING YOUR SOCIAL SKILLS YOU DUMB FUCKING PAJEET

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 14693 and 5 others
@Octillionaire @Matthias8272

JUST GO OUT AND TRY YOU NEW DEHLI SEWER RAT, JUST TRY TO TALK TO PEOPLE AND MAKE THINGS WORK. SERIOUSLY DUDE YOU LITERALLY PUT NO EFFORT IN IMPROVING YOUR SOCIAL SKILLS YOU DUMB FUCKING PAJEET
i can’t talk to people, fucking NT faggot

get drunk. makes you more nt

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga and Deprived
Muh practice social skills, exposure therapy bro :soy: :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:, I literally have no one to practice my social skills except my mentally ill high school dropout younger brother who just rots by playing video games all day and I can’t play a single sport.
Join a fucking club or something then. People with stupid and idiotic hobbies like Ornithology loves to yak about their boring idiotic hobby.

Join a fucking club or something then. People with stupid and idiotic hobbies like Ornithology loves to yak about their boring idiotic hobby.
That isn’t a real hobby, fucking retard.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
You don't need social skills. You need looks.

If you’re bad at social skills you have to keep going out everywhere and keep exposing yourself to socializing. Because you’re going to make mistakes and embarrass yourself so you have to get over that shit and learn how to stay calm and confident at all times.

If you’re bad at social skills you have to keep going out everywhere and keep exposing yourself to socializing. Because you’re going to make mistakes and embarrass yourself so you have to get over that shit and learn how to stay calm and confident at all times.
I have no social skills.:feelsuhh:

u dont + ur oneitis got gangbanged by the sports jocks

Seeing how shamelessly you post your pics online and that have 8k posts with 13k reacts, I’d assume you to be someone who always has something interesting/funny to say (and hence the high rep ratio). It’s weird hearing you say you have absolutely no social skills at all despite being one of the forums main characters at this point.

A job that teaches social skills

Benzodiazepines

Just kpopmaxx bhai

with strangers you flaming faggot
i hate you so much

Which stranger wants to speak to a sperg who never made a single friend his entire life and spends his entire time on the internet? how is talking to a brick wall going to help me?

fucking retards.

Which stranger wants to speak to a sperg who never made a single friend his entire life and spends his entire time on the internet? how is talking to a brick wall going to help me?

fucking retards.
you literally just have to find an opening and then you can ask something about him

you literally just have to find an opening and then you can ask something about him
That’s the most generic shit ever, almost everyone asks what you do.

That’s supposed to make me friends?
Listen I made some friends this year and I did it mainly with shared interests
They were complete strangers, but we were either at a sport event, a concert or a film festival/move theater, so yeah obviously not spending your life on incels.is helps a lot, so you can talk about something other than "MUH BBC COPERS CUMSKINS CHAD OVER BLACKPILLED ROPE"
but if you have zero interests then you need to join something like a gym or a club

Listen I made some friends this year and I did it mainly with shared interests
They were complete strangers, but we were either at a sport event, a concert or a film festival/move theater, so yeah obviously not spending your life on incels.is helps a lot, so you can talk about something other than "MUH BBC COPERS CUMSKINS CHAD OVER BLACKPILLED ROPE"
but if you have zero interests then you need to join something like a gym or a club
Autists like me can’t never make friends with NTs, we’re too weird.

Autists like me can’t never make friends with NTs, we’re too weird.
I still don't understand how you got here tbh
you're the average incels.is doomer rotter

Autists need to put a mask on and fake being NT
Fake it until you make it

dont be a ass hole and have something to offer

Because they deny the NTpill there and ban me for posting selfies.

I DONT SEE WHY YOU ARE TRYING TO HELP THIS DUDE, HE WILL DISMISS IT AND CALLED YOUR ADVICE RETARDED

Users who are viewing this thread

Back