Tell me my failos and psl please

Deleted member 26284

Deleted member 26284

Iron
IMG 0893

Can include side prof if that helps 2

psl 4.75

Above average

Your face is short and nose is slightly off but not failo territory.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rdqs and Deleted member 29581
most of your ratios are quite good, you just have extremely boring coloring and your skin quality is terrible.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, rdqs and Emiqrox
your skin and your nostril show/nasolabial angle are the main problems, post a profile photo please

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Can include side prof if that helps 2
psl 4.75

Above average

Your face is short and nose is slightly off but not failo territory.
most of your ratios are quite good, you just have extremely boring coloring and your skin quality is terrible.
your skin and your nostril show/nasolabial angle are the main problems, post a profile photo please
What about this subhuman here?

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Hmm, difficult case. Your nasolabial angle is not as bad as I thought it would be from the front picture. Fix your skin.

C62AF18A 0F6B 4738 BDE1 EECA78AE8532

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Nebula
Biggest "failo" 🤓 is being too autistic and stupid to leave this place and live a mentally healthy life. So sad.

Biggest "failo" 🤓 is being too autistic and stupid to leave this place and live a mentally healthy life. So sad.
I get no play bruh, I’ve done everything else I jus needa get my looks right

I get no play bruh, I’ve done everything else I jus needa get my looks right
Ur mentalcel u can get laid easily looksmaxxing will only help you slay stacies at this point tbh

Ur mentalcel u can get laid easily looksmaxxing will only help you slay stacies at this point tbh
Cap asf women look at me with disgust

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
No lie, and this might be a bit brutal, there is a difference between lurking for info, inquiring here and there and being braindead enough to not only put a picture of yourself, but practically run to strangers to ask them how they should "fix" your face. Not realizing, in this pit of misery, someone that doesn't like your gullible ass can easily steer you in the direction of fuck up, something you likely never recover from.

Consider, the kind of person who does all of this, THERE IS NO WAY, they have a normal seeming personality in real life. I bet you walk around like a school threat without even realizing it. I'm not sure if you are fishing for compliments, but your face isn't the issue, of course, grooming is a thing, learn about it on youtube, but if you stick around here, you are going to get fucked up. Come back and thank me if learn to heed this warning and direct your life in the proper path because nothing about this site is proper, nothing about this site is normal.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940, BoredPrince, Deleted member 30679 and 1 other person
No lie, and this might be a bit brutal, there is a difference between lurking for info, inquiring here and there and being braindead enough to not only put a picture of yourself, but practically run to strangers to ask them how they should "fix" your face. Not realizing, in this pit of misery, someone that doesn't like your gullible ass can easily steer you in the direction of fuck up, something you likely never recover from.

Consider, the kind of person who does all of this, THERE IS NO WAY, they have a normal seeming personality in real life. I bet you walk around like a school threat without even realizing it. I'm not sure if you are fishing for compliments, but your face isn't the issue, of course, grooming is a thing, learn about it on youtube, but if you stick around here, you are going to get fucked up. Come back and thank me if learn to heed this warning and direct your life in the proper path because nothing about this site is proper, nothing about this site is normal.
Damn greycel trying to sound like a philosopher

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadlet666 and Deleted member 29796
Damn greycel trying to sound like a philosopher

Greycel has a point.

You have a 31 yr old that joined recently; he got rated much lower than he expected; he now makes post after post looking for approval.

It's funny to see his confidence drop with each post. You gotta have a certain mental fortitude, otherwise I would recommend not post.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Greycel has a point.

You have a 31 yr old that joined recently; he got rated much lower than he expected; he now makes post after post looking for approval.

It's funny to see his confidence drop with each post. You gotta have a certain mental fortitude, otherwise I would recommend not post.
That 31 yr has been here since 2020 but its an alt.

You look fine, not chad but not ugly

Failo:

• Patchy beard (shaving all off would ascend you and make you more approachable)

• Dry lips

• Non NT hairstyle

Overall good

that solo guy or whatever his full name is is that the one your referring tk

Yeah that's who I'm talking about.

So his current account, the one he made is June 2023, is an alt?

You got a point it’s something ima consider honestly. It’s just made sense to join, if your face is fucked and there’s a site that can help you unfuck it, why not?

Greycel has a point.

JFLLL that greycel is disgusting

You got a point it’s something ima consider honestly. It’s just made sense to join, if your face is fucked and there’s a site that can help you unfuck it, why not?
Nigga ur a mentalcel like what that other user said gtfo out of this site before u become a reoccurring member

Nigga ur a mentalcel like what that other user said gtfo out of this site before u become a reoccurring member
Ok

someone that doesn't like your gullible ass can easily steer you in the direction of fuck up, something you likely never recover from.
Yeah this is true man literally one opinion or comment can stick with you for days, even a fucking emoji reaction can stick with you, if you are treating this place like the word of God then you are braindead

• +1
Reactions: Lurker69
Graying hair bad facial hair small skull bad skin ears stick out uee nct bad facial thirds