Tell me the truth, how much i can get with gymceling? To what wxtend i can compensate my face?

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
My face u around 3.5 psl propably, so can i compensate this with good body just a little bit?

lefrot 3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth, OCDMaxxing and Pietrosiek
I'm so sorry bro, I really am, but I think it might be over...

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rasputin, Deleted member 3043 and Pietrosiek
it never begun
No bro, it didn't.
Just wait a few years, and find a girl to betabuxx. You will probably never get sex from her but at least you won't be lonely. Who know's, maybe her bull will be nice to you, then all of a sudden life is not so bad. Stay positive man!

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Aesthetic, National Rodgerism, MammothActuary and 5 others
No bro, it didn't.
Just wait a few year, and find a girl to betabuxx. You will probably never get sex from her but at least you won't be lonely. Who know's, maybe her bull will be nice to you, then all of a sudden life is not so bad. Stay positive man!
FUCK YOU I WILL NEVER BE IN ANY LTR I'M NOT A CUCK I RATHER KMS. I WILL SLAY OR I WILL BE ALONE JUST GFYS. GOOD LIFE WITH SLUT THAT WAS FUCKED BY CHADS? LIFE IS ABOUT BEING THE BEST, IT'S ABOUT MOGGING OTHER MAN SLAYING FOIDS MORE THAT OTHER DUDES AND YOU TELL ME TO BETABUX A FOID AND HAVE HAPPY LIFE? YOU'RE SO BLUEPILLED.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Aesthetic, National Rodgerism and 10 others
FUCK YOU I WILL NEVER BE IN ANY LTR I'M NOT A CUCK I RATHER KMS. I WILL SLAY OR I WILL BE ALONE JUST GFYS. GOOD LIFE WITH SLUT THAT WAS FUCKED BY CHADS? LIFE IS ABOUT BEING THE BEST, IT'S ABOUT MOGGING OTHER MAN SLAYING FOIDS MORE THAT OTHER DUDES AND YOU TELL ME TO BETABUX A FOID AND HAVE HAPPY LIFE? YOU'RE SO BLUEPILLED.
Bro, you ain't really got a choice in the matter. Beggars cannot be choosers. Just let the Chads and slayers do their thing and when they have finished with your future wife, then you can betabuxx her. I just dont see any other choice tbh bro.
I am not bluepilled, bluepill is living a lie. We all know deep down we will never be slayers, it is YOU who is being bluepilled right now by holding onto bluepilled hope.
Sorry bro, but you wanted honesty, this is the real world. There are not always happy endings, the good guy does not always win. Get busy coping or get busy roping.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, MammothActuary, Zygos4Life and 7 others
if you punch out all slayer you'll get the girls bc no more slayers left theory

for that you need to gym + sport max

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and shimada
if you punch out all slayer you'll get the girls bc no more slayers left theory

for that you need to gym + sport max
cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Gymcelling helps you stand out among other people that are around your same PSL lvl.
Let's imagine that a random foid has to pick beetwen 2 random normies. Both PSL 4, one gymmaxxed while the other is skinnyfat. She will pick the gymmaxxed 10 out of 10 times.
It doesn't improve your PSL, but it will help you stand out and be more "unique" in a way. Same reason long hair halo is legit.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Kade and RAITEIII
Bro, you ain't really got a choice in the matter. Beggars cannot be choosers. Just let the Chads and slayers do their thing and when they have finished with your future wife, then you can betabuxx her. I just dont see any other choice tbh bro.
I am not bluepilled, bluepill is living a lie. We all know deep down we will never be slayers, it is YOU who is being bluepilled right now by holding onto bluepilled hope.
Sorry bro, but you wanted honesty, this is the real world. There are not always happy endings, the good guy does not always win. Get busy coping or get busy roping.
SO YOU'RE TALKINNG ME TO BETABUX A SLUT THAT WAS FUCKED BY THIS DUDES IN SCHOOL THAT I WANT TO MURDER WITH AN E AXE OR KNIFE? I WILL RATHER STAY ALONE. WHY YOU CAN'T GET THIS THAT I RATHER BE ALONE OR ROPE THAN BETABUX. LET SLAYERS DO WHAT THEY DO, YOU'RE FUCKING CUCK I RATHER DIE THAN HAVE ANYTHING IN COMON WITH THOSE FOIDS. IF YOU CAN'T BE REALLY DESIRED BY FOID JUST DON'T HAVE ANYTHING IN COMMON WITH HER. YOU REALLY PREFER BETABUXING LIKE A CUCK THAN BEING ALONE.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
dude gymcelling helps dont listen to those low t betas who look for excuses its not over for you at all

• +1
Reactions: Leamsefmare, I'mme, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
I saw your face, your lower part with lips is fucked, you probably actually need lefort 1 and something to widen your mouth

• +1
SO YOU'RE TALKINNG ME TO BETABUX A SLUT THAT WAS FUCKED BY THIS DUDES IN SCHOOL THAT I WANT TO MURDER WITH AN E AXE OR KNIFE? I WILL RATHER STAY ALONE. WHY YOU CAN'T GET THIS THAT I RATHER BE ALONE OR ROPE THAN BETABUX. LET SLAYERS DO WHAT THEY DO, YOU'RE FUCKING CUCK I RATHER DIE THAN HAVE ANYTHING IN COMON WITH THOSE FOIDS. IF YOU CAN'T BE REALLY DESIRED BY FOID JUST DON'T HAVE ANYTHING IN COMMON WITH HER. YOU REALLY PREFER BETABUXING LIKE A CUCK THAN BEING ALONE.
Fine then, be alone. Problem solved.
All I am saying is that IF you want a girl, you are going to have to wait until she is finished with Chads and Slayers before you can betabuxx her. This is the blackpill. Yes it is sort of cucked, but take it or leave it. Subhumans should be grateful with what they can get.

Gymcelling helps you stand out among other people that are around your same PSL lvl.
Let's imagine that a random foid has to pick beetwen 2 random normies. Both PSL 4, one gymmaxxed while the other is skinnyfat. She will pick the gymmaxxed 10 out of 10 times.
It doesn't improve your PSL, but it will help you stand out and be more "unique" in a way. Same reason long hair halo is legit.
I need to stand outmax, i want long hair and maybe gymcel but i will stay invisible to hot foids
All I am saying is that IF you want a girl, you are going to have to wait until she is finished with Chads and Slayers before you can betabuxx her. This is the blackpill. Yes it is sort of cucked, but take it or leave it. Subhumans should be grateful with what they can get.
No they shouldn't accept that they're worst humans just becouse they way they were born. Great full for sluts using them? I never let someone use me for something
People like you make me want to go ER, just to kill chads and cucks like you. I want to egt fucking axe and crush people skulls
I saw your face, your lower part with lips is fucked, you probably actually need lefort 1 and something to widen your mouth
So it's over

Last edited:
I need to stand outmax, i want long hair and maybe gymcel but i will stay invisible to hot foids

No they shouldn't accept that they're worst humans just becouse they way they were born. Great full for sluts using them? I never let someone use me for something
Reminder: Right now as you post here, Chads are with women like this:

The blackpill is this, Chads are with them right now, subhumans are not. Simple as that. Now, which category do you and we fall into? I think you know the answer.
Life is not fair, you are not a Chad, women don't want you. In some places in the world people are throwing food at each other, while in another country people are starving. Same with inceldom. The world is not fair buddy boyo. Prepare to either betabuxx or be alone.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Lorsss and LowTierNormie
dude gymcelling helps dont listen to those low t betas who look for excuses its not over for you at all
So it won't be waste of time? Tbh idk is it worth it. I Have decent genetics so maybe i could get one halo
Reminder: Right now as you post here, Chads are with women like this:
View attachment 161577View attachment 161578View attachment 161581View attachment 161584

The blackpill is this, Chads are with them right now, subhumans are not. Simple as that. Now, which category do you and we fall into? I think you know the answer.
Life is not fair, you are not a Chad, women don't want you. In some places in the world people are throwing food at each other, while in another country people are starving. Same with inceldom. The world is not fair buddy boyo. Prepare to either betabuxx or be alone.
Ok they are but i will not betabux those whores, cucks like you are disgusting. Prepere for being alone. If you want betabux just kill yourself and don't waste fresh air

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism and I'mme
send me a pic and I will tell you if it's worth it. im roidmaxxing and it's worth it for me.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
  • +1
yes gymcel, good frame. easy on the delts though as your shoulders are wide compared to midsection. get a haircut, clean your skin and stop looking angry jfl
I'm trying to get longer hair now, also i don't look angry, i look like a nerd

Your profile is ok, but your front is PSL 3 at most, with gymcelling+multiple surgeries you can find and ugly gf

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Zygos4Life
My face u around 3.5 psl propably, so can i compensate this with good body just a little bit?

I say not much you already look lean as it is

I'm trying to get longer hair now, also i don't look angry, i look like a nerd
what? I am telling you that you look angry, no discussion jfl. relax your face and stop squinting. you can grow hair and still do upkeep, trim the sides down so you dont look like a clown

Your profile is ok, but your front is PSL 3 at most, with gymcelling+multiple surgeries you can find and ugly gf
Where would you put me among this people?
what? I am telling you that you look angry, no discussion jfl. relax your face and stop squinting. you can grow hair and still do upkeep, trim the sides down so you dont look like a clown
It's relaxed and i will not trim my sides becouse i have prominent ears and i want hair like Jordan Barret

Where would you put me among this people?

It's relaxed and i will not trim my sides becouse i have prominent ears and i want hair like Jordan Barret
jfl you wont get hair like jb, it doesn't grow like his. and your eyebrows wont furrow if your face is relaxed. stop being delusional. puckering your lips and furrowing brow makes you look angry and unapproachable, take the advice or not.

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl
Lol life is terrible anyways. If you absolutely can't slay, just ltr.
Gymcelling and exercising are never a waste of time, it keeps depression away.
And your frame is great, just clear your skin, get the best possible haircut and you could even slay some girls.
Not as good as chad obviously but still acceptably gl girls, girls you actually want.

jfl you wont get hair like jb, it doesn't grow like his. and your eyebrows wont furrow if your face is relaxed. stop being delusional. puckering your lips and furrowing brow makes you look angry and unapproachable, take the advice or not.
My face in 100% resting position
IMG 20191111 140733

Lol life is terrible anyways. If you absolutely can't slay, just ltr.
Gymcelling and exercising are never a waste of time, it keeps depression away.
And your frame is great, just clear your skin, get the best possible haircut and you could even slay some girls.
Not as good as chad obviously but still acceptably gl girls, girls you actually want.
Ltr's are for cucks i will not betabux ANY foid in my life

No body for face

FaceBeatsShape
the guy on the right still slays purely of his body so sure go for it

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax and Rasputin
So it won't be waste of time? Tbh idk is it worth it. I Have decent genetics so maybe i could get one halo

Ok they are but i will not betabux those whores, cucks like you are disgusting. Prepere for being alone. If you want betabux just kill yourself and don't waste fresh air
its absolutely worth it especially if youre shredded this generation is full of instagram hoes who go to the gym lots of girls love muscles
plus many men are intimidated by muscular guys you will get instant respect from them hahaha

• +1
@Pietrosiek for the last time

LOSE WEIGHT
FIX YOUR SKIN
AND QUIT BITCHING ON THIS FORUM BECAUSE YOU'RE ULTRA LOW T TO ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING MEANINGFUL TO YOURSELF
SHIT THREAD AND SHIT POSTER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AraTe and Rasputin
its absolutely worth it especially if youre shredded this generation is full of instagram hoes who go to the gym lots of girls love muscles
plus many men are intimidated by muscular guys you will get instant respect from them hahaha
COPE
it never begun
So gymceling would be waste of time for me?
Dude, why don’t you put effort in your face instead of gym?

@Pietrosiek for the last time

LOSE WEIGHT
FIX YOUR SKIN
AND QUIT BITCHING ON THIS FORUM BECAUSE YOU'RE ULTRA LOW T TO ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING MEANINGFUL TO YOURSELF
SHIT THREAD AND SHIT POSTER
I'm so sorry bro, I really am, but I think it might be over...
Just wait a few years, and find a girl to betabuxx. You will probably never get sex from her

Blackpill was already said
Moneymax then bless your face with 1 or 2 surgeries :)
I will never do any surgery
Dude, why don’t you put effort in your face instead of gym
What i can do to my face? Nothing