Tell us your blackpill story - how did you find this corner of the internet?

what is there to know about them tbh , social conformists that crave good genes
nah, like how to spit game, frame, etc. A lot of you young guys never went through the redpill phase

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
wow you started young bro. I was same as you, redpill in 2016/17. What even caused redpill to explode so much? I think all the redpilled shit is now on tiktok
blackpill is slowly but surely going mainstream

It first started with lockdown redpillers coming here and then you got wheat waffles straight up coming on Hamza and Incel TV accusations for indoctrinating ER

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
-Watched some self-improvent video (One of those "muh cold shower" ones)
-Someone in the comments mentioned mewing
-I researched it, under videos there was the word "Looksmaxxing" mentioned
-I googled "How to looksmax" or smth like that
-Found this site, read the looksmaxxing section, got bored and left (Best of the best section was private at the time)
-Some time later I decide to visit again, Best of the best section was open for everyone, read every thread there was fascinated
-Started reading Offtopic and found Lookism, got blackpilled like that

• +1
blackpill is slowly but surely going mainstream

It first started with lockdown redpillers coming here and then you got wheat waffles straight up coming on Hamza and Incel TV accusations for indoctrinating ER
wheat waffles spits very basic shit too. Blackpill is being more mainstream yeah, esp amongst zoomers.

Nah he said he’ll only browse lookism if it comes back. He’s a low tier chadlite who has ascended with 2 mid tier Stacy lites after being incel for first 19 years of his life.He recently told me he’s sorry for bullying me jfl. He didn’t need to apologize tbh
bro pls PM me their pics

mad ascencion if true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
-Watched some self-improvent video (One of those "muh cold shower" ones)
-Someone in the comments mentioned mewing
-I researched it, under videos there was the word "Looksmaxxing" mentioned
-I googled "How to looksmax" or smth like that
-Found this site, read the looksmaxxing section, got bored and left (Best of the best section was private at the time)
-Some time later I decide to visit again, Best of the best section was open for everyone, read every thread there was fascinated
-Started reading Offtopic and found Lookism, got blackpilled like that
same tbh

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 14693
  • +1
USED TO BE A BIG FAN OF GLL. HE IS LEGIT. A TRUE LEGEND IN THE PUA COMMUNITY. ALSO DEREKS PARTNER ,MENTOR AND FRIEND. AND THEN STUMBLED UPON QOVES STUDIO VIDS AND MEWING SUBREDDIT TO GETTING BANNED ON ASKTRP,INCELS.IS AND THEN LOOKISM.NET TO .ORG. ALSO USED TO BE A NORMIE WHO BELEIVED IN NOFAP DOPAMINE DETOX AND COLD SHOWERS. FUN FACT : I USED TO BE ONE OF HAMZAS FIRST 200 SUBS

• +1
Reactions: The_God, Deleted member 16275 and FailedNormieManlet
and it really sticks well to these normies with bad psyche that might come here and start talking more niche stuff.
yeah I think normies need to be eased into blackpill tbh. Gen Z is blackpilled af cuz of tiktok

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 16369
yeah I think normies need to be eased into blackpill tbh. Gen Z is blackpilled af cuz of tiktok
i fucking wish to see the date of some ultra mainstream blackpill ANTI chad ANTI women movement spreading on tik tok and ultimately revealing their chadsexual tendecies

also these girls being doxxed and thrown of a cliff in Overwatch and Minecraft

• JFL
I used to read a blog in 2013 or 2014 called Beyond Highbrow by a guy named Robert Lindsay. He then talked about PUAHate once, so I started lurking there.

I later found Sluthate some time after ER happened and became a poster there, not just a lurker.

Then I joined Lookism in September 2015 and finally this place earlier this year when I found out Lookism was killed.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lihito and FailedNormieManlet
i fucking wish to see the date of some ultra mainstream blackpill ANTI chad ANTI women movement spreading on tik tok and ultimately revealing their chadsexual tendecies

also these girls being doxxed and thrown of a cliff in Overwatch and Minecraft
I think we will be like japan or some shit. They're probably going to force incels into the metaverse so they can get sexual needs met

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
I used to read a blog in 2013 or 2014 called Beyond Highbrow by a guy named Robert Lindsay. He then talked about PUAHate once, so I started lurking there.

I later found Sluthate some time after ER happened and became a poster there, not just a lurker.

Then I joined Lookism in September 2015 and finally this place earlier this year when I found out Lookism was killed.
damn, you are oldcel. How old are you dude?

how were the years on these legendary sites

tell us some interesting stories , i legit wanna know , this forum is boring asf

• JFL
I think we will be like japan or some shit. They're probably going to force incels into the metaverse so they can get sexual needs met
this tbh

north korea just got an mens advocate
president or some shit

• +1
this tbh

north korea just got an mens advocate
president or some shit
yeah literally, men are going to get tired of this shit soon

I'll start

• Was always a bit shy and ugly as a teen
  • start trying to improve myself
  • find pua
  • then apply some pua type stuff
  • it worked, I was like 16 but had a few girls crushing on me in school - pre selection worked jfl
  • then I found out about r/theredpill
  • trp tells me to "raise my smv"
  • i find out about incels
  • at first incels are weird
  • then they become relatable
  • incels made sense, it was trp but extreme, "just raise smv" = just be good looking
  • Make a lookism account, but never touched it cuz too high inhib to post there
  • r/incels banned
  • r/braincels banned
  • browse 4chan - still do
  • posted on lookism for a short period of time
  • lookism shutdown
  • start posting on looksmax
Briefly browsed incels.is too, but got banned from there. Incels.is was the most toxic though, over here at least I am improving myself

Share your stories
Found the red pill by accident, broke up with ex then found PUA used it within the first week I shit you not got white Stacy fucked her left her then found incel fourm from based shaman YouTube. mocked incels then realised some truth to it all i started struggling around here as prettyboy looks was disappearing and girls st this age were now asking for tall guys I embraced the blackpill for a haircut etc worked at a job with high rotation all girls mired me I did shit but never got sacked realised it was halo effect in action I resented all humans. Went to uni was invited into girls dorm parties on first week soley due to face :dafuckfeels: then I fully accepted the blackpill. Living in uni campus forces you to accept it trust me you cannot hide from it on campus :feelskek::feelsgah:.

Became incel again due to aspiness and being super shy then got led on by Whire women all year hntil 2019 when I found curry women I led them all on instead JFL then covid and well here we are now

• +1
Found the red pill by accident, broke up with ex then found PUA used it within the first week I shit you not got white Stacy fucked her left her then found incel fourm from based shaman YouTube. mocked incels then realised some truth to it all i started struggling around here as prettyboy looks was disappearing and girls st this age were now asking for tall guys I embraced the blackpill for a haircut etc worked at a job with high rotation all girls mired me I did shit but never got sacked realised it was halo effect in action I resented all humans. Went to uni was invited into girls dorm parties on first week soley due to face :dafuckfeels: then I fully accepted the blackpill. Living in uni campus forces you to accept it trust me you cannot hide from it on campus :feelskek::feelsgah:.

Became incel again due to aspiness and being super shy then got led on by Whire women all year hntil 2019 when I found curry women I led them all on instead JFL then covid and well here we are now
Yeah dude. Uni is blackpill central. I honestly think uni was the breaking point for me mentally. Before uni there was hope, but after uni I am a totally changed man. I feel like uni just showed how bad really women can get and how badly subhuman males are treated.

Covid was the killer too. I barely spent time at uni, barely had any uni experiences or anything.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
how were the years on these legendary sites

tell us some interesting stories , i legit wanna know , this forum is boring asf

I can't think of any real particular stories off the top of my head. I think early Lookism (2015-2017) just had a better culture than here, the place was bursting at the seams with new ideas and there was an air of camaraderie between most of the users, whether they were incel, nearcel, slayers, etc.

Sluthate seemed kinda toxic IMO, but there was some good content as far as theories go.

PUAHate was cool in the time I lurked there, mostly similar to early Lookism IIRC.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Lihito and FailedNormieManlet
There was this anime reviewing channel called mumkey Jones that always glorified Elliot Rodgers, so I knew what incel was for a long time. Later I broke up with my gf and started binge watching redpill videos until I came across a video of orb on YouTube. Went to lookism and the rest is history.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and FailedNormieManlet
I was ugly af and wanted to know why girls didn’t like me so found the red pill which led me to find the black pill but I don’t agree with any of the pills. I just want to looksmax lol.

• +1
Yeah dude. Uni is blackpill central. I honestly think uni was the breaking point for me mentally. Before uni there was hope, but after uni I am a totally changed man. I feel like uni just showed how bad really women can get and how badly subhuman males are treated.

Covid was the killer too. I barely spent time at uni, barely had any uni experiences or anything.
Covid ruined my “slayer” year. I finally weaned myself off curry women and was speaking to white foid and a half curry so making a recovery. And then covid hit then after covid the first foid I get is curry :feelsrope::feelswhy: I’m cursed

Gooks in my uni are in their Azn bubble. There was one China woman but she dated my Chadlite mate

• +1
Covid ruined my “slayer” year. I finally weaned myself off curry women and was speaking to white foid and a half curry so making a recovery. And then covid hit then after covid the first foid I get is curry :feelsrope::feelswhy: I’m cursed
Yeah covid killed me too. I was making progress and started lifting again, my game was improving with girls too. Then it all was set back.

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I was ugly af and wanted to know why girls didn’t like me so found the red pill which led me to find the black pill but I don’t agree with any of the pills. I just want to looksmax lol.
what looksmaxing are you planning

ask us for advice

• +1
what looksmaxing are you planning

ask us for advice
Testosterone injections with AI. Stretching for height. Chewing. Lean maxing. Lip stretching I have kind of thick lips. And if nothing works then I will just get a Bimax.

• Woah
Testosterone injections with AI. Stretching for height. Chewing. Lean maxing. Lip stretching I have kind of thick lips. And if nothing works then I will just get a Bimax.
mirin

post results one day

random day

i will to

we are champs:feelswhat:

Ugh. Well. I got involved after the boss dropped the paperwork on my desk. "Jimbo. Not many here at the office wishes to venture into this, what we believe is a cult. So we decided to pass this along to the least favorite employee here. You. And we have faith you could penetrate this cult with your autism and tear that shit up, nigga! We're counting on you."

We usually have names for these assignments and operations, so I inquired about the codename for this function. He stated, "Operation: No One Gives a Fuck."

Ugh, and so here I am.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and FailedNormieManlet
mirin

post results one day

random day

i will to

we are champs:feelswhat:
Maybe. If I do ascend I have a few people on here I need to thank :) I hope I can give back to this unity perhaps as well.

My story. Important events in red.
  • First ever girl I asked out said "ew no". Later went on to date the tallest chad at school.
  • Invisible to women through highschool. I lucked out during puberty and got to 6ft 3.
  • Low self esteem due to appearance. Also my mum would constantly shout at me and compare me to other people.
  • Shy and high inhib people pleaser behaviour when I was younger.
  • Thumb sucking, mouth breathing and high sugar diet lead to subhuman teeth. My enamel is deformed so my teeth are permanently discoloured. My teeth lookk better now but they are still crooked. I wanted braces but my mum was against it. My biggest insecurity.
    Front teeth
    They are whiter then this currently. This was taken about 6 months ago.
  • I was very skinny and people would comment on how scrawny I was.
  • Been unsuccesful with every female encounter. Now I can make it to first/second base with girls but I have been unable to fully ascend. I have been approached by morbily obese women but I have no attraction to them. I tried to slay one but she ghosted me after the second date :lul:.
  • I went to an NHS ortho consult when I was 18 and the doctor told me I needed jaw surgery for my open bite. This opened up my mind to the possibility of jaw surgery.
  • I noticed my good looking friends recieved compliments and had girlfriends. My less attractive friends would get rejected by women and would get teased for their appearance. At the time I didn't fully understand so I assumed they had more charisma :bluepill::soy::feelsuhh:.
  • Eventually started to look into "how to get a GF" videos because I was horny. This lead me into PUA, Redpill :redpill:, MGTOW (For a few weeks :lul::lul::lul:). I started gymcelling on and off at this point. I started to notice flaws within the redpill philosophy. It felt imcomplete. It needed a few :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
  • I watched a Coach Blackpill (Now called CBP channel) and started to binge watch his videos. Ironic that he blackpilled me when his channel is supposed to guide people away from the blackpill.
  • Eventually started lurking incels.is, lookism and looksmax. I didn't like incels.is because it was a crabs in the bucket misery circle jerk. I didn't like lookism because every thread was barking about cristick. Also I saw some gore when lurking there. Looksmax was (and still is) the best website.
  • I made a looksmax account.
So far the looksmaxxing has worked. Gone from 66 to 88kg @ 12-15% bodyfat. I get compliments on my appearance. Teeth are still crooked but they are whiter now. but I have been making progress with surgery consultations. I should get my braces on by the end of 2022 or early 2023. The problem is that I am still stuck with the same abused dog mindset from my teenage years. I still view myself as subhuman. I also find it difficult to meet women that are friendly and not fat. People have also made comments on how I look better now. They have also made comments on how I used to be subhuman :feelswah:

• +1
My story. Important events in red.
  • First ever girl I asked out said "ew no". Later went on to date the tallest chad at school.
  • Invisible to women through highschool. I lucked out during puberty and got to 6ft 3.
  • Low self esteem due to appearance. Also my mum would constantly shout at me and compare me to other people.
  • Shy and high inhib people pleaser behaviour when I was younger.
  • Thumb sucking, mouth breathing and high sugar diet lead to subhuman teeth. My enamel is deformed so my teeth are permanently discoloured. My teeth lookk better now but they are still crooked. I wanted braces but my mum was against it. My biggest insecurity.
    View attachment 1642138They are whiter then this currently. This was taken about 6 months ago.
  • I was very skinny and people would comment on how scrawny I was.
  • Been unsuccesful with every female encounter. Now I can make it to first/second base with girls but I have been unable to fully ascend. I have been approached by morbily obese women but I have no attraction to them. I tried to slay one but she ghosted me after the second date :lul:.
  • I went to an NHS ortho consult when I was 18 and the doctor told me I needed jaw surgery for my open bite. This opened up my mind to the possibility of jaw surgery.
  • I noticed my good looking friends recieved compliments and had girlfriends. My less attractive friends would get rejected by women and would get teased for their appearance. At the time I didn't fully understand so I assumed they had more charisma :bluepill::soy::feelsuhh:.
  • Eventually started to look into "how to get a GF" videos because I was horny. This lead me into PUA, Redpill :redpill:, MGTOW (For a few weeks :lul::lul::lul:). I started gymcelling on and off at this point. I started to notice flaws within the redpill philosophy. It felt imcomplete. It needed a few :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
  • I watched a Coach Blackpill (Now called CBP channel) and started to binge watch his videos. Ironic that he blackpilled me when his channel is supposed to guide people away from the blackpill.
  • Eventually started lurking incels.is, lookism and looksmax. I didn't like incels.is because it was a crabs in the bucket misery circle jerk. I didn't like lookism because every thread was barking about cristick. Also I saw some gore when lurking there. Looksmax was (and still is) the best website.
  • I made a looksmax account.
So far the looksmaxxing has worked. Gone from 66 to 88kg @ 12-15% bodyfat. I get compliments on my appearance. Teeth are still crooked but they are whiter now. but I have been making progress with surgery consultations. I should get my braces on by the end of 2022 or early 2023. The problem is that I am still stuck with the same abused dog mindset from my teenage years. I still view myself as subhuman. I also find it difficult to meet women that are friendly and not fat. People have also made comments on how I look better now. They have also made comments on how I used to be subhuman :feelswah:
mirin you latino slayer

now fuck those two high school euphoria cast members

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
1. Mid 2015: Found PUA community on youtube
2. Early 2016: Found MGTOW community on youtube but quickly dismissed it due to Sandman's robotic voice
3. Early 2017: Found MGTOW community on youtube again and finally started binging all the good stuff from MGTOW 101, Turd Flinging Monkey, Terrence Popp, Red Pill Wisdom and so on.
4. Mid 2017: Found Good Looking Loser, which is basically lite PUA stuff that is a bit more realistic and relies heavily on looks
5. Early 2018: Found FaceandLMS which led me to the black pill :blackpill::blackpill:
6. Mid 2018: Got my double jaw surgery to fix my type 3 underbite. I had already set it up before finding the black pill but finding the black pill motivated me even more to do it
7. 2019: Found RooshV and Return of Kings (mix of red pill and PUA lies)
8. 2020: Found MGTOW subreddit
9. Mid 2020: Found Looksmax because I wanted people to tell me the exact reasons why I am a normie even though I already knew what they would rate me.

Today, I consider myself as black pilled and red pilled, I don't want to get married, I don't want to have children, I don't want a long term relationship and this is because of what I learned through MGTOW and what I already knew about women.
But I still want to eventually get laid and possibly have some friends with benefits.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, BigJimsWornOutTires and FailedNormieManlet
Found out blackpill after I started to study facial development, took blackpill for a bit and after understood how retarted it is when researched human evolution.

• +1
Found out blackpill after I started to study facial development, took blackpill for a bit and after understood how retarted it is when researched human evolution.
Expand, I’m a biologist btw

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
How I got blackpilled? Narcy mom, I’ve always been blackpilled

How i found looksmax? I googled “halo effect” and I believe the ideal ratios thread came up

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and FailedNormieManlet
Expand, I’m a biologist btw
Since human race appeared and started to socialize, the smartest species started to dominate in evolution. They just had way more resources due to higher intellect and abilities to communicate with other human beings, woman chose the smartest out of all tribe(thats why we are way weaker physically than our ancestors many hundreds thousands years ago). Not the most attractive, not the most powerful. Just the one who had more resources. Blackpill would work if human werent social species like other animals.

• +1
Since human race appeared and started to socialize, the smartest species started to dominate in evolution. They just had way more resources due to higher intellect and abilities to communicate with other human beings, woman chose the smartest out of all tribe(thats why we are way weaker physically than our ancestors many hundreds thousands years ago). Not the most attractive, not the most powerful. Just the one who had more resources. Blackpill would work if human werent social species like other animals.
True, that’s why things like being NT are important. But women do have a dual mating strategy, where they select for best genes for short term partners and best resources for long term partners. Blackpillers view the long term partners as betabuxes, since they will be unknowingly harbouring another man’s child.

It’s why things like coloured eyes became popular, coloured eyes were a sign of paternity

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
1.had started to obsess over my looks starting in 7th grade- in 8th grade
2. Covid shut down schools which I was thankful for because it temporarily cured my BDD.
3. I was a skinnyfat cel and I was mercilessly bullied by my brother- constantly called me fat and other insults pertaining to weight
4. This led me to starve myself until I got to 130 pounds (I was 6’1).
5.Through my obsession with looks and me being a social outcast I felt alone and didn’t have any like minded people to talk to.
6. My brother who was a big poster on lookism referred me to it
7.when it shutdown I came to looksmaxx
just lol, who was your brother?

• +1
You can’t bring this up to him if you’re on a discord server that he’s on. Just never mention it to him that I told you this- but idk if you knew him his username was “gaytard”
How old are you two?

• +1
You can’t bring this up to him if you’re on a discord server that he’s on. Just never mention it to him that I told you this- but idk if you knew him his username was “gaytard”
I didn't but I have seen the username yes. I don't use discord and stuff.

• +1
True, that’s why things like being NT are important. But women do have a dual mating strategy, where they select for best genes for short term partners and best resources for long term partners. Blackpillers view the long term partners as betabuxes, since they will be unknowingly harbouring another man’s child.

It’s why things like coloured eyes became popular, coloured eyes were a sign of paternity
Hmm this might be true actually. On the other hand even JBs seek for guys with status and resources(thats why they go for older guys usually). I just think that selection based on social hierarchy is crucial for humans, and most woman are supposed to choose men closer to the top of hierarchy even as a first short term partner.

This video I also watched before being blackpilled, good video:

• So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
idk man how can you be insecure when you know exactly what ur failos are and accept them.

my ego is detached from that shit these days.

if someone calls me ugly I think yeah thats why im getting face surgery

if someone calls me short i think yeah thats why im moving to short country and LL

it only hurts when u want to not believe ur ugly or short
I agree with this 100%. I am not suprised at all when other users point out my flaws. It was always fucking obvious I did not look good.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 17829
I'll start

• Was always a bit shy and ugly as a teen
  • start trying to improve myself
  • find pua
  • then apply some pua type stuff
  • it worked, I was like 16 but had a few girls crushing on me in school - pre selection worked jfl
  • then I found out about r/theredpill
  • trp tells me to "raise my smv"
  • i find out about incels
  • at first incels are weird
  • then they become relatable
  • incels made sense, it was trp but extreme, "just raise smv" = just be good looking
  • Make a lookism account, but never touched it cuz too high inhib to post there
  • r/incels banned
  • r/braincels banned
  • browse 4chan - still do
  • posted on lookism for a short period of time
  • lookism shutdown
  • start posting on looksmax
Briefly browsed incels.is too, but got banned from there. Incels.is was the most toxic though, over here at least I am improving myself

Share your stories
I ended up here because I look like shit and I want to fix it. Coped thinking surgeries would allow me to ascend but tbh I am better forcing a girl to marry me or escortcelling.

At least, niggas here get approached by some women or something. I get nothing.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 17829
I ended up here because I look like shit and I want to fix it. Coped thinking surgeries would allow me to ascend but tbh I am better forcing a girl to marry me or escortcelling.

At least, niggas here get approached by some women or something. I get nothing.
if ur unfixable just ogremaxx at that point, mma, powerlifting, big beard, high weight etc

• +1
Nah you can ogre max
Nah. For that you need bonemass and shit like @Birdcell. I lack that.

I have flat zygos and rounded jaw. My face in general looks pretty soft. I can't see how ogremaxxing would ascend me.

Technically, getting jaw surgery and implants/fillers would give me more bonemass and fix the problem. But it's hit and miss.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING, FailedNormieManlet and Birdcell