Tell your friends/girl ur a "Softboy" to find out what they think of u

D

Deleted

Lurker
If u tell ur friends or ur girl ur a soft boy when you aren't they'll basically just say what they think you honestly are instead of a soft boy (Won't always be good jfl).

• +1
Reactions: Spartacus1-
No it actually works to the point where my girl gave me a detailed description of how she thinks i'm more traditionally masculine and dominant and one of my friends literaly said a list of things that made me a bad boy instead of a soft boy

No it actually works to the point where my girl gave me a detailed description of how she thinks i'm more traditionally masculine and dominant and one of my friends literaly said a list of things that made me a bad boy instead of a soft boy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hennypapi, Chadeep, Deleted member 13197 and 2 others
ight lemme just go get some friends first

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted
Leaked pic of OP thinking about himself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted and Deleted member 7044
Doesn't matter what your personality is soft boy, bad boy,,,etc it's all under the influence of your looks. Since you are already good looking whatever your action may be it's already enhanced to exaggeration when it's processed by whoever is around you. Even your simplest of behaviors are amplified positively just because you are chad. You have it 10 times easier than us common folks tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hennypapi and Deleted