Tenniscels GTFIH. Been thinking of starting to play tennis

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
I've been looking at the prices and I'd have to pay 25 € to go play tennis for 1 hour during winter at the closest tennis court. Big city prices for tennis are insane.

And I'd still have to learn to play it somehow, maybe hire someone to teach me or something as well. That would cost a lot of money as well.

Is it possible to become a self-taught tennis player and just play for fun just like with table tennis for example? Just play it like a fun game, like table tennis, darts or billiard? Or is tennis a hardcore sport that needs years of practice and everyone just goes all in all the time...?

I need some sort of a sport cope but I hate team sports. I need a 1v1 sport. I suck at and don't care about football and I'm too short for basketball. Bonus if it's a high class sport. Golf is still out of reach. Golf costs like 40 € an hour to play, plus you need to pay like 200 € for a golf beginners course and then you need to pass the "golf test" to get a golf license here in Europe. You can't play golf on any European court if you don't have a golf players license that you must obtain.

With tennis I feel like it's much easier. Lmk tenniscels or anyone who has actually ever played tennis in their life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OldRooster and fukmylyf
Dumbest question, Of course, tennis is high status as it gets.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 23778, poopoohead and 2 others
tennis is super fun to play, super relaxing, and very classy-high status, super high status, the most high status in fact.

tennis can be 1v1, 2v2, 2v1 (for fun that is)

if u want to learn tennis, then yes, having a coach is a must.
u can get the basics/hang of it within a month, three times a week and then actually playing it more and more will make u better and more comfortable too.

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
idk, but thinking of doing the same. Summer time the courts near me are packed with stacies.

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
btw op if u r looking to get a tennis foid, i have to remind u that either they are kyrgios badboy only (6'5") or opelka prettyboy only (6'11")

nick-kyrgios-comes-out-fighting-at-wimbledon.jpg
Z3BGXPXTYZO3TK42NA6D2QIVNQ.jpg

Tennis is good but €25 for 1 hour is expensive.

fuark i didn't even know tennis was considered high class. Why are all my interests so boujee

Tennis is a fun sport

Platform tennis ftw

If you're going to learn a sport from scratch tennis isn't a bad option because it's uncommon enough of a sport for it to be acceptable for you not to know how to play it. I would find a YMCA or Rec centre near you which has tennis courts and squash courts, somewhere you can pay a membership fee and have unlimited use of the facilities during opening hours so you can practice serving and shit, rallying and reaction time will improve with time.

Tennis is fun

enjoy arthritis

Tennis is a useless sport to dedicate your time to, rotting on incel forums all day is probably a better way to spend your time. It doesnt develop muscles or make you fit as much as other sports do and its not seen as an ‘attractive’ sport by foids like soccer or volleyball is. Definitely a lot better than golf though.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Do Muay Thai become a high value male bro