Test deca dbol caused me to gain 7 lbs in 5 days

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Despite barely eating while training muay Thai 7 hours a week and lifting 3 days per week. Holy fuck

hows the face bloat? did it puff up alot in 7 days

nice job bruv

dbol is canca mens

throw deca and dbol and hop on some tren and test

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
congrats on becoming a water buffalo

around 1lbs of that is actual muscle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe, CupOfCoffee, balding17yomanletcel and 2 others
Yeah it’s not uncommon to gain 40 lbs from a cycle like that within a couple months..

Some people get a really lean, thin skinned pump look on dbol and others bloat horribly and look puffy

I guess it’s just genetic response to the hormones. You never know which one you are until you try
do you think 200-300mgs of test only will fck ur hair up? if you run finasteride with it i mean

200 probably not...but your DHT is still going to be higher baseline than it was pre test..

aint no way in hell your body is producing equal to 200mg pharm grade per week

and at the pharm grade level, 300mg test cyp is basically a cycle

You gotta figure half the idiots who roid and get a bad source ..are told to do 500mg per week...with their shit UGL quality that’s probably 300 at MOST

So yeah...300mg and above you’re at risk of shedding right through the fin

at 200mg you’re closer to optimal human being levels, which is higher then yours is now..resulting in more conversion to DHT,

So if you bumped fin from 0.5-1mg youd be good

wouldnt go over 200 for hair loss risks tho

thanks,

some labs tend to overdose test so usually 200mg should be fine. I heard aromasin sheds hair but adex should be fine.

I use to use "JuicePal" when i did my cycle if you ever heard of them, there pretty legit.

do you think its ok to pin 200mg once a week? would that cause you to shed more hair then pinning 2x a week due to hormone imbalance?

do you think 200-300mgs of test only will fck ur hair up? if you run finasteride with it i mean
at that dose just use rad at 20mg. way less sides although it's slightly more expensive

unless you want dht gains