Test E cycle

shieldzz

shieldzz

how much a test e cycle 500 test e per week can up your test ? my cureent test level is 637

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Bro hop on TRT dose, you don’t need that much

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SoundnVision and shieldzz
How are u man btw how it is with the girl u love and the guy u wanted to beat
Thanks for asking man.

I’m doing fine, had a couple breakdowns this week, I didn’t saw her since sunday and asked her if she wanted to meet in the middle of the week and she said she had practice so no.

We are just talking now, she hates the guy that I wanted to beat and has told me that openly.

Before we texted all day every day, now we text every day but not all day, like yesterday we only talked a bit during the day and then texted a lot at night.

I would wanna start making calls with her, but she’s super shy, today my friend should tell her to call me (he’s helping me from behind the scenes).

I would ask for it but I already made too much effort tbh, i’m already doing 1.30h of driving to see her. The least she can do is to ask me to come see her and to call her.

I’m not a simp, I can’t keep doing everything. I’m gonna tell her that I wanna see more effort from her side tomorrow (gonna sleep together in the weekend after going to the club), and let’s see how she reacts.

Hbu bro, how is the leanmaxzing going? how’s life?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan and shieldzz
Thanks for asking man.

I’m doing fine, had a couple breakdowns this week, I didn’t saw her since sunday and asked her if she wanted to meet in the middle of the week and she said she had practice so no.

We are just talking now, she hates the guy that I wanted to beat and has told me that openly.

Before we texted all day every day, now we text every day but not all day, like yesterday we only talked a bit during the day and then texted a lot at night.

I would wanna start making calls with her, but she’s super shy, today my friend should tell her to call me (he’s helping me from behind the scenes).

I would ask for it but I already made too much effort tbh, i’m already doing 1.30h of driving to see her. The least she can do is to ask me to come see her and to call her.

I’m not a simp, I can’t keep doing everything. I’m gonna tell her that I wanna see more effort from her side tomorrow (gonna sleep together in the weekend after going to the club), and let’s see how she reacts.

Hbu bro, how is the leanmaxzing going? how’s life?
Good for you man nice to hear,im around 68kg right now and i will most likely finish leanmaxxing untill June

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: buflek and PseudoMaxxer
depends how your body responds to gear.

estimate would be 3000-4000ng/dl

brutally over if you need testosterone in order to have normal levels

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
brutally over if you need testosterone in order to have normal levels
dont reply if you have nothing to say retarded greycel

• JFL
Reactions: mike21
TRT dose is 150 a week
Yeah but don’t do 150 do 250 may as well. Still in healthy low side range and tbh test provides good benefits like better mood etc. you’re taking it for life too so who cares

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer