Test to see if you are spiritually aligned with Satan, Lucifer or Jehovah

Acion

Acion

Almost all of you are very confused about who you are. The gods have different personalities. The god that is most like you is the one you are truly aligned with.

These are audio recording of articles narrated from the perspective of Satan, Lucifer and Jehovah on the topic of war. You have your own opinions and feelings about war and so do the gods. Listen to the recording in their entirety. You're rotting here. You don't have anything better to do, especially since this exercise will help you know yourself. Once you have listened to all three recordings, state which of the gods you agree and relate with the most. Please be honest.

Satan

Lucifer

Jehovah

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, noobs, Angutoid and 5 others
@ElTruecel @Angutoid @lifted @Uncle Dario @standardcel

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Dario, Angutoid and ElTruecel
Be completely honest when selecting your choice on the poll

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz
@Slavusz @slavicpsycho @dark.max @dipenhydramine

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: dark.max and Slavusz

Leave a reply stating which one gods you most closely agree with and relate to once you have listened to all 3 recordings. Do not deceive yourself. Be completely honest when you leave your reply. This can be a valuable learning experience for you

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz
What do you feel when you see these images?

Please listen to all 3 recordings before answering, but your feelings about these images will determine which one of 3 gods you are closest aligned to

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung
I know which of 3 gods my personality is most like

I'll actually do this but like 6 hours from now

• +1
Reactions: Acion
I align with Lucifer the most.

• +1
I align with Lucifer the most.
I’m trying to break bread with the devil for fame and fortune

• +1
Ofc easiest pill to get foid
Capricorn is like 1/10th the description I'd give my self if I did numerology

It's like describing the termperant of an animal

So vague, unless you do it better

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
Capricorn is like 1/10th the description I'd give my self if I did numerology

It's like describing the termperant of an animal

So vague, unless you do it better
U need to do a full chart reading but even that can still be disappointing

Most of my chart is Capricorn with saggitarius so the scam work when a astrologer describe my life

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Acion
U need to do a full chart reading but even that can still be disappointing

Most of my chart is Capricorn with saggitarius so the scam work when a astrologer describe my life
Can you give me a reading? I'm a Virgo

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
I assume everyone here has already listened to the recordings. Please tell me which one of the gods you agree with and relate to the most. Please be honest

Im not really good at it I’m a scam
But for what I’m seeing is that you are an intense dude who want give himself to a higher cause and believe in it at all cost.
Sounds pretty accurate

I think I’m sadly a satanist but I think Satan is a little bitch tho

Dnrd nigga

You made a post about liking fat women

Rope now or seek Jesus

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Utterly over for ur brain

@Xangsane please listen to all 3 recordings and reply telling me which one of the 3 gods you most agree with and relate to. Please answer honestly

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@Xangsane please listen to all 3 recordings and reply telling me which one of the 3 gods you most agree with and relate to. Please answer honestly
@Jova

Utterly over for ur brain
I know Europeans are very secular. It's honestly kind of sad how you live in a place were there's ancient Roman temples but you refuse to commune with the gods.

I'm wish I lived near an ancient temple. I'd be chilling in their all day

I know Europeans are very secular. It's honestly kind of sad how you live in a place were there's ancient Roman temples but you refuse to commune with the gods.

I'm wish I lived near an ancient temple. I'd be chilling in their all day
Give me a single video proof of your bullshits, just one

idgaf about your religious bullshit faggot. do me an evil eye or smth i dont give a shit:feelskek:
Wow. You really are a fool.
Asking for video evidence is extremely lazy. I literally have video proof, but your stupid ass isn't getting it.

Shut The Fuck Up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and FutureSlayer
Wow. You really are a fool.
Asking for video evidence is extremely lazy. I literally have video proof, but your stupid ass isn't getting it.
Yea because it’s all fun and laughs until you need to give proof faggot

Im not really good at it I’m a scam
But for what I’m seeing is that you are an intense dude who want give himself to a higher cause and believe in it at all cost.
Numerically he's like hitler-Jesus legit

Rarity on his bday is absurd and his posts about dark arts are likely unironic

This nigga makes deals with zepar.

• JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer
I have proof, but I'm not a cuck. I don't give things to people who are disrespectful to me.
Yea sure you could win a discussion and are choosing to not do such because i’ve been muh disrespectful while you claim to be a fucking satanist:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Yea sure you could win a discussion and are choosing to not do such because i’ve been muh disrespectful while you claim to be a fucking satanist:feelskek:
I'm not a stupid north African mutt like you. I don't have a psychological need to "win a discussion". I'm not giving anything to someone who is disrespectful to me. You Italians are fucking stupid. I know you brown skinned gypsies never heard the phrase "you catch more flys with honey than with vinegar".

Aren't Lucifer and Satan the same thing?