Test to see if you are spiritually aligned with Satan, Lucifer or Jehovah

And you jfl emoji on the images of war tell me which of the 3 gods you are most aligned with.
seek help buddy

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Yea because it’s all fun and laughs until you need to give proof faggot
You came into to my thread uninvited to insult me. Christian and Muslims made completely retarded threads everyday. Why don't I see you Atheists going in their threads and insulting them?

Aren't Lucifer and Satan the same thing?
Satan is a man made concept, lucifer is above jehovah. Two different entities. Jehovah wants you to worship him like pets, lucifer wants to free you. Satan is embodiment of short comings humans are subjected to, and since they dont know who to blame they blame someone other than themselves

Nah. They're 2 very different beings with different personalities
Isnt Lucifer in the 6th density or something like that i cant remember and he isnt really one person but like a collection of entities? Or am i wrong

You came into to my thread uninvited to insult me. Christian and Muslims made completely retarded threads everyday. Why don't I see you Atheists going in their threads and insulting them?
it’s nothing personal bro but you clearly need help, this is borderline schizofrenia. Christians don’t claim to evocate spirits, being possessed by them etc

Jehovah, because peaceful people beat warlike people since warlike people enforce worse ways of living. Warlike people cant adapt to what works over time because they aren’t forced to.

I’m impulsively attracted to satan though

Last edited:
Gonna be honest watched the jehovah video and cant be bothered to watch the others. Still I googled the process church and the belief system is actually kind of interesting, believing that every person aligns with 2 "gods" and that each of the 4 have a common human meaning.