TESTED METHOD TO RAISE THE HYOID BONE

Finaly some good thread, shame je w mods wont pin this

• +1
Reactions: mtcut3plush
W might try good thread

• +1
Reactions: mtcut3plush
@enorwood04 dude please bhai

I'm pretty sure this was never posted here because i had already read every post with the word 'hyoid' in it lmao

ps: excuse my poor english
ps: this was tested by me and its working 100% but i wont post my results because of privacy reasons lmao but just know im not one of those delusional mfs who are only imagining shit but i know for a fact that its working and you can try out yourself

So lets keep this brief

1. YOU NEED A RUBBER BALL LIKE THIS SIZE

View attachment 2625735
YOU WANT IT TO HAS SOME RESISTANCE, NOT OVERLY STRONG AND NOT TOO SOFT

2. SIT WITH GOOD POSTURE WITH YOUR CHEST SLIGHTLY OUT AND PUT THE BALL UNDER YOU CHIN

View attachment 2625737

3. PUSH DOWN ON THE BALL AS HARD AS YOU CAN FOR 30 SECONDS ( the pic isnt a precise illustration because he's not pushing hard )

View attachment 2625708

YOU'LL FEEL YOUR HYOID BURNING BY THE END OF THE 30 SECONDS BUT HEY YOU GOTTA PUSH SO FUCKING HARD THAT YOU ALMOST LOSE YOUR BREATH LMAO.

YOU ALSO WANT TO INCREASE THE DURATION PREFERABLY EACH COUPLE OF DAYS

4. DO THIS FOR 30 MINUTES DAILY AND YOU DONT WANNA REST TOO MUCH BETWEEN REPS

ps: you will notice results after 2 to weeks but you have to do it for +2 months to notice very good results

ps : i had tested other hyoid exercises beforehand like the guide on botb and none of them worked but this one did work i suppose because of the resistance created by the ball .

peace out .
Are the results permanent?

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
i dont know tbh with you, i'll see after i get my desired results
Ok, I will try it with my fist. Although i think 30 minutes is a bit much, isn't it?

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Ok, I will try it with my fist. Although i think 30 minutes is a bit much, isn't it?
if you think about it its only about 15 reps of 30 seconds in total lmao so its actually not that much at all, the more the better for sure

• +1
Reactions: Usum and IWantToMax
Just wondering though, do you need to keep your mouth shut or do you have to slightly open it, and push down, cause I can feel more strain below the chin when slightly pushing with my mouth open, but I’m not sure it’s the exact same muscle.

Also, how do you deal with beard irritation?

Also, someone posted a reference to an exercise where you’re supposed to lay down

I believe, if we modify the execution and simply do the ball thing laying down, using watching toes as a cue, it’d be much easier to keep correct posture and train the desired muscle

• +1
Reactions: NattyMikeO
went and found some study to back up your claim : https://www.researchgate.net/figure...out-lifting-the-shoulder-while_fig3_319395713

was skeptical at first so I did some research. Heres the important part :
'' In recent years, a new method to strengthen the suprahyoid muscles-the Chin Tuck against Resistance (CTAR) exercise-has been developed [87]. This exercise involves squeezing a rubber ball placed between the chin and the manubrium sterni (Figure 4). The maximum activation level of the suprahyoid muscles measured using sEMG was significantly greater after this exercise than after both the isometric and isokinetic tasks in the Shaker Exercise''

But as it is mentionned lower, mouth opening exercise is most effective at raising the hyoid bone. But I am sure the technique you mentionned is worth it too and I will incorporate it into my routine. I need to raise my hyoid bone.

Also, someone posted a reference to an exercise where you’re supposed to lay down

I believe, if we modify the execution and simply do the ball thing laying down, using watching toes as a cue, it’d be much easier to keep correct posture and train the desired muscle
you are refering to the shaker exercise. Might be a good idea to mix the two, will give it a try.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
went and found some study to back up your claim : https://www.researchgate.net/figure...out-lifting-the-shoulder-while_fig3_319395713

was skeptical at first so I did some research. Heres the important part :
'' In recent years, a new method to strengthen the suprahyoid muscles-the Chin Tuck against Resistance (CTAR) exercise-has been developed [87]. This exercise involves squeezing a rubber ball placed between the chin and the manubrium sterni (Figure 4). The maximum activation level of the suprahyoid muscles measured using sEMG was significantly greater after this exercise than after both the isometric and isokinetic tasks in the Shaker Exercise''

But as it is mentionned lower, mouth opening exercise is most effective at raising the hyoid bone. But I am sure the technique you mentionned is worth it too and I will incorporate it into my routine. I need to raise my hyoid bone.
You talking about the rapid opening method

I’m currently doing this variation, and I definitely feel more burn
you are refering to the shaker exercise. Might be a good idea to mix the two, will give it a try.

my hyoid bone raised the most from chewing. idk if it was the hypertrophied masseters that stretched the skin or not tho

• +1
Just wondering though, do you need to keep your mouth shut or do you have to slightly open it, and push down, cause I can feel more strain below the chin when slightly pushing with my mouth open, but I’m not sure it’s the exact same muscle.

Also, how do you deal with beard irritation?
i dont have a beard bro lmao, and personally i just keep my mouth closed

• +1
my hyoid bone raised the most from chewing. idk if it was the hypertrophied masseters that stretched the skin or not tho
i dont think chewing is able to raise your yoid, i have big masseters ( like brad pitt or ian ) good jaw in general ( low gonial tall ramus etc ) but the low hyoid cucks me so hard but im working on it

jew mods pin this thread ffs

I'm pretty sure this was never posted here because i had already read every post with the word 'hyoid' in it lmao

ps: this was tested by me and its working 100% but i wont post my results because of privacy reasons lmao but just know im not one of those delusional mfs who are only imagining shit but i know for a fact that its working and you can try out yourself

So lets keep this brief

View attachment 2625735

2. SIT WITH GOOD POSTURE WITH YOUR CHEST SLIGHTLY OUT AND PUT THE BALL UNDER YOU CHIN

View attachment 2625737

3. PUSH DOWN ON THE BALL AS HARD AS YOU CAN FOR 30 SECONDS ( the pic isnt a precise illustration because he's not pushing hard )

View attachment 2625708

YOU'LL FEEL YOUR HYOID BURNING BY THE END OF THE 30 SECONDS BUT HEY YOU GOTTA PUSH SO FUCKING HARD THAT YOU ALMOST LOSE YOUR BREATH LMAO.

ps: you will notice results after 2 to weeks but you have to do it for +2 months to notice very good results

ps : i had tested other hyoid exercises beforehand like the guide on botb and none of them worked but this one did work i suppose because of the resistance created by the ball .

peace out .
What is the point of doing this shit when your gonian is high as fuk get the fuck surgery niggtard

What is the point of doing this shit when your gonian is high as fuk get the fuck surgery niggtard
bitch shut the fuck up who said i have a high gonial angle is high its actually very low and squared

bitch shut the fuck up who said i have a high gonial angle is high its actually very low and squared
Nigger I didn't say about you who the the fuck pointed you and wtf to do if High gonian and doing this shit

i dont think chewing is able to raise your yoid, i have big masseters ( like brad pitt or ian ) good jaw in general ( low gonial tall ramus etc ) but the low hyoid cucks me so hard but im working on it
mhh not sure man. but either mewing or chewing raised my hyoid shit ton

So lets keep this brief

View attachment 2625735

View attachment 2625737

View attachment 2625708

peace out .
do you hypothesize that you can do this exercise until you have a top 1% hyoid? or would there be an upper limit

do you hypothesize that you can do this exercise until you have a top 1% hyoid? or would there be an upper limit
i was wondering the same, to be honest i dont know

So lets keep this brief

View attachment 2625735

View attachment 2625737

View attachment 2625708

peace out .
I’m doing this

• +1
this needs to be on sticky threads so more people can see it
Am I supposed to push down with my neck muscles or with my jaw? Also how old are you will it work past puberty?

Am I supposed to push down with my neck muscles or with my jaw? Also how old are you will it work past puberty?
wdym push down with my neck muscles or with my jaw? im 18 you can train muscles at any age stupid

thanks, appreciate the guide. i'm willing to test it out for a few months and post results before/after if it benefits ppl, since my hyoid is quite low
how did it go?

wouldnt this grow the muscle right under ur jaw making it look less sharp