TestMaxxing - full forum on testmaxxing, thread your advice

_elijahschmidt_

_elijahschmidt_

MoggingGymCell
I've been doing Ashwaganda cycles, taking vitamin d, zinc, magnesium, sleeping well, lifting weights for the last year, eating clean af and trying to get big af, bulking rn for the winter. Put testmaxxing tips below

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Take testosterone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sixdaysinfallujah66, .org, diamondbill and 3 others
How was the progress. Have you done any tests?

• +1
Reactions: _elijahschmidt_
How was the progress. Have you done any tests?
I feel it's gone well (my test levels) but i haven't been able to get checked cause my grandparents won't let me(i'm almost 18 so)

At the end of your workouts, find a cycle and put on a timer for 40 seconds. Set the setting of the cycle by your bodyweight, so if you weight 60kg you put the setting to 6. Cycle moderately and once the timer hits 30 seconds, you want to cycle with as much strength you have left. I want you to forcibly run like a madman is chasing you with a knife for 30 seconds. after the 30 seconds are over, go home

Another thing you can do is taking legs to failure; start by getting a friend or spotter to be beside you while you do leg extensions; as soon as you reach failure, and i mean actual failure, i want you to extend and hold the upper position of the leg extension, so your legs are in the air straight/stretched, and have your friend/spotter push down on you and while you hold that position for 15seconds.

• +1
Reactions: _elijahschmidt_
At the end of your workouts, find a cycle and put on a timer for 40 seconds. Set the setting of the cycle by your bodyweight, so if you weight 60kg you put the setting to 6. Cycle moderately and once the timer hits 30 seconds, you want to cycle with as much strength you have left. I want you to forcibly run like a madman is chasing you with a knife for 30 seconds. after the 30 seconds are over, go home

Another thing you can do is taking legs to failure; start by getting a friend or spotter to be beside you while you do leg extensions; as soon as you reach failure, and i mean actual failure, i want you to extend and hold the upper position of the leg extension, so your legs are in the air straight/stretched, and have your friend/spotter push down on you and while you hold that position for 15seconds.
Thanks sounds good