Testosterone benefits

C

Charles

Iron
Hi i was wondering how much benefits i will get after my cycle test im in puberty so it will be better thank in adult ?

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
You will grow into a hairy beefcake wildebeast of a man with an eleven inch cock and a young alec baldwin chest rug. You will one armed shoulder press semi tractor trailer tires as a warm up. You will mog low-t ltns like me by the time you are 21. You will enjoy screaming and shaking your head violently and beating your chest for no reason at all and bullying pansy ass fagets which due to social dominance will only elevate your testoosterone further. You will have 1000%+ the sex I have had by the time you are my age. Also, your balls will shrink and you will look 40 by 21.

You will grow into a hairy beefcake wildebeast of a man with an eleven inch cock and a young alec baldwin chest rug. You will one armed shoulder press semi tractor trailer tires as a warm up. You will mog low-t ltns like me by the time you are 21. You will enjoy screaming and shaking your head violently and beating your chest for no reason at all and bullying pansy ass fagets which due to social dominance will only elevate your testoosterone further. You will have 1000%+ the sex I have had by the time you are my age. Also, your balls will shrink and you will look 40 by 21.
enough benefits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22015
Cool story incel

i see that im more atractive for woman

they give me atention like crazy

You’ll get bigger jaw bigger hands bigger muscles bigger frame(very wide shoulders). Voice might get deeper if you’re very early into puberty. Your balls will shrink and if you’re very young you might permanently fuck up your hormone system. PCT properly nigga and cycle if you don’t want to be on test for the rest of your life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672