Masteron E and Testosterone E ordered.

Prime time to start lookmaxing tbh, but there are several things to be aware of:

1. If you have mediocre face, going on roids won't change shit. You'll just be a roidcel that's ruining their body for no reason or gain.

2. Being roided isn't the halo that it used to be 10+ years ago. Too many people are doing it.

3. You better damn make sure this plan works because you're permanently destroying your natural test production and possibly shortening your lifespan. And you'll possibly age much faster.
nah. one cycle aint doing shit for his lifespan

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Outerz14
basically i was a fat nigga until like 2022 when i got into blackpill and started starving, ever since then ive been going gym consistently doing proper cycles, i also went from 5'9 to 6'2 in the span of 2 years. im currently around 185 ish lbs with a 22 inch bidelt and 26 inch waist, the mog is real. im litterally hard stuck mtn but all the roids gave me mogger bones but i have acne which im currently tryna fix. overall its been great apart from when i injected 200 tren for like 2 weeks and almost offed myself
What roid did you get bones from?

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Outerz14
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn and halloweed
disappointed with the absence of prolactin in order...
the sun will shine on you again one day

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
What roid did you get bones from?
test prolly, jfl i was never really boneless but once i started with just 250 test a week after a few months i noticed bone gains. might have jus been dna nature idk

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and rickysalomano
test prolly, jfl i was never really boneless but once i started with just 250 test a week after a few months i noticed bone gains. might have jus been dna nature idk
mirin. how much test and how long do you think I should cycle to have bone gains?

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and enriquecel
mirin. how much test and how long do you think I should cycle to have bone gains?
bro remember if ur natty, ur gonna have some side effects for LIFE, so before you do anyhting always think twice. im not an expert but for my first cycle ever i went from 250 test to 500 test in the first 3 weeks and just ran that for like 7-8 weeks so a prettey long cycle, then i went on basically trt to like 200mg a week for a few weeks and did another cycle w some orals and sarms. before you take ant=ything do reaserch and message a more experienced roidcel on here:feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and rickysalomano
Just give yourself hypogonadism theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sapieeen, DNRDniggerking and halloweed
Thanks for the tag nigga, if ur at all interested in staying safe on cycle look into SR9009 it is a synthetic mitochondria fat burner that can greatly mitigate various side effects from steroids

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: diamondbill, Outerz14 and halloweed
View attachment 3159466
Also bought the needles n shi from ukmedi
First time and pinning with 23g 1.25” needles

Lebron James Wow GIF by Bleacher Report

Up the mast drop proviron keep ai on hand and try in the future look into dht e from Chinese suppliers.

Last edited:
  • +1
lol @ masteron, poison in a vial. Say goodbye to your arterial walls, hair and clear skin

Just use high dosages of testosterone

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and halloweed
Thanks for the tag nigga, if ur at all interested in staying safe on cycle look into SR9009 it is a synthetic mitochondria fat burner that can greatly mitigate various side effects from steroids
Will look into it, appreciate it.

why mast and proviron together

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking
lol @ masteron, poison in a vial. Say goodbye to your arterial walls, hair and clear skin

Just use high dosages of testosterone
Arterial walls will be fine I’ll manage my LDL,HDL blood pressure and viscosity

Prime time to start lookmaxing tbh, but there are several things to be aware of:

1. If you have mediocre face, going on roids won't change shit. You'll just be a roidcel that's ruining their body for no reason or gain.

2. Being roided isn't the halo that it used to be 10+ years ago. Too many people are doing it.

3. You better damn make sure this plan works because you're permanently destroying your natural test production and possibly shortening your lifespan. And you'll possibly age much faster.
To add, he should definitely be mewing, chewing, and bonesmashing during this process to achieve better bone mass and forward growth. Mewing is cope after a certain age, but you can get results if you're using an HGH secretagogue like MK677

To add, he should definitely be mewing, chewing, and bonesmashing during this process to achieve better bone mass and forward growth. Mewing is cope after a certain age, but you can get results if you're using an HGH secretagogue like MK677
Why would mewing give me better results while on hgh secratagogues ?

Will do this in 6th form btw:owo:

• Love it
disappointed with the absence of prolactin in order...
the sun will shine on you again one day
I'm gonna pin prolactin so I have estrogen surplus

• JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger

Ignore it being reddit, its quoting the actual harleem study

I know this study. no where does it say 100% of them recovered fully after 2 years

I know this study. no where does it say 100% of them recovered fully after 2 years

Study isnt fully true since they didnt account all factors, but for a new user its conclusive, since its only contradictive in long term users

Study isnt fully true since they didnt account all factors, but for a new user its conclusive, since its only contradictive in long term users

They considered someone "recovered" as long as their post cycle bloods showed testosterone levels within the reference range, going from 800 natty test to 300-400 post cycle test would be considered recovered. thats not recovery to me, recovery is going back to baseline. dont fuck with your hormones without proper research and understanding

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
They considered someone "recovered" as long as their post cycle bloods showed testosterone levels within the reference range, going from 800 natty test to 300-400 post cycle test would be considered recovered. thats not recovery to me, recovery is going back to baseline. dont fuck with your hormones without proper research and understanding
Quoting a user

“They checked actual testosterone levels though, and from the last discussion in r/steroids the no-PCT group had higher test levels (16.3 for no PCT vs. 14.4 nmol/L for people who did PCT) at 3 months post-cycle.

Then their follow-up at 8 months showed virtually no difference in final test level.

If only they checked levels more often post cycle, maybe the PCT group would do better at 1 months and 2 months? Or maybe PCT isn't all that beneficial.”

______

That being in “reference image” doesnt mean anything, since it means that both on pct and off pct recovered the same saying pct is useless

failing pct is extremely hard and almost impossible from what ive seen, ive also done cycles

This isnt a “dont fuck around with ur hormones”

If yk what ur doing ull be fine

Ive done cycles and have been fine, and the ppl ive coached through cycles have been fine too

Its a knowledge diff

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
16 and 1 month
Wrong if hes smart he could use roids to help target specific facial muscles

Which increased the standard, its not a hailo but being natty is a failo

Ur wrong, ur natural T always recovers
ur natural t does not always recover especially not in a developing body thats on more than one compound

depending on what dose hes running he could be anywhere from 100-300 below his previous baseline test production for life

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
This, exactly what you said on the other post, too many fucking braindead low iq tards on this forum

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking
ur natural t does not always recover especially not in a developing body thats on more than one compound
It does
depending on what dose hes running he could be anywhere from 100-300 below his previous baseline test production for life
hed be on a low 500 so hed be fine

Wassup pussy nigga high Inhib I will be doing roids summer time to mog you out of gandy city FUCK PCT blast trt for life my nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and halloweed
That being in “reference image” doesnt mean anything, since it means that both on pct and off pct recovered the same saying pct is useless
wtf does that even mean bro. the point still stands, my natural T baseline could be 1000ng/dl and I could end up at 400 ng/dl and they'd still consider me recovered

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sapieeen
Wassup pussy nigga high Inhib I will be doing roids summer time to mog you out of gandy city FUCK PCT blast trt for life my nigga
my fucking nigga

"my natural test might not recover" :lul:
"my hair and skin gets nuked" :lul:
"my lifespan decreases" :lul:

what kinds fear mongering is this?

hed be on a low 500 so hed be fine
says who man? mfs out there getting shut down for years over sarms nigga. also on the contrary niggas running grams end up coming off just fine. variability is too high

• +1
"my natural test might not recover" :lul:
"my hair and skin gets nuked" :lul:
"my lifespan decreases" :lul:

what kinds fear mongering is this?
do whatever the fuck you want. just dont spread misinfo like a retard

• +1
Well hes wrong
except he's not, have fun dropping 300ng on your T and losing all gains after a cycle fuckin retard

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
wtf does that even mean bro. the point still stands, my natural T baseline could be 1000ng/dl and I could end up at 400 ng/dl and they'd still consider me recovered
if u recover the same on pct and off pct, and u normally fully/mostly recover on pct, then ud fully recover off

says who man? mfs out there getting shut down for years over sarms nigga. also on the contrary niggas running grams end up coming off just fine. variability is too high
500 is test not sarms, sarms are worst than injectables, variability isnt high if u do everything right

except he's not, have fun dropping 300ng on your T and losing all gains after a cycle fuckin retard
Ive been on roids and coached ppl, i also replied to him explaining why hes wrong, but stay biased nigga