Masteron E and Testosterone E ordered.

ok bud, there are 1 thousand other studies saying the opposite
what you are doing is cherrypicking your data, doesn't look too good
No there arent? I read studies everyday and havent come across these mystical studies, could u send me one 🤔 😂

ok bud, there are 1 thousand other studies saying the opposite
what you are doing is cherrypicking your data, doesn't look too good
he misinterpreted the study like a nigger and still arguing

he misinterpreted the study like a nigger and still arguing
I didnt miss interpret it u did, i already replied to u explaining it and u stopped replying u scared 😂

I want to delay roiding until I'm done heightcelling is this retarded? I'm 15.3 years old and 15.00 bone age
15 bone age right now right? Wait 2 years if you pin peptides/hgh and stay on ai for that time it'll be more worth it. Also hgh increases frame and dick to some extent

• Love it
Reactions: MA_ascender
15 bone age right now right? Wait 2 years if you pin peptides/hgh and stay on ai for that time it'll be more worth it. Also hgh increases frame and dick to some extent
Yeah I think I'll do that.

Or run some light cycles in between

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Yeah I should prolly hit 500. Gotta make some cash and add cjc and ghrp to my cope stack of mk and anastro. Then add in the test (cheap asl from the pharmacy. I already got offered test by the pharmacist when I was buying anastrozole)
Sheeet

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rzn and MA_ascender
I didnt miss interpret it u did, i already replied to u explaining it and u stopped replying u scared 😂
proof of what nigger? I aint see shit, you are retarded my man jfl please for the love of god

If I get roids and you niggas AGURE like this I am deleting the thread jews

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
No there arent? I read studies everyday and havent come across these mystical studies, could u send me one 🤔 😂

"Seventy-six percent of the men reported post-cycle therapy use. Among them, the researchers noted significantly higher serum total testosterone following anabolic steroid cessation compared to men who did not report post-cycle therapy use."

mirin IQ HARD

@DNRDniggerking

• Love it
Reactions: DNRDniggerking
highly doubt you have read a single scientific study in your life

• JFL
HGH could in theory synergize with roids to cause penile growth not on its own the only theory ive heard is VEGF increasing blood flow which would only affect EQ

If he wanted dick growth hed be best roiding now than later

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and wastedspermcel
The study says that PCT use reduced cravings to restart AAS use by 60%, withdrawal symptoms by 60%, and suicidal thoughts by 50%, it also says that there is no objective proof for the effectiveness of PCT in lowering hypogonadal symptoms

Miring retarded iq

"Seventy-six percent of the men reported post-cycle therapy use. Among them, the researchers noted significantly higher serum total testosterone following anabolic steroid cessation compared to men who did not report post-cycle therapy use."
Miring iq @DNRDniggerking ur boyfriends a retard this study is purely on addiction and endo 2023 is super biased jfl

????? R u retarded this is talking about abusers vs normal people not related to mainly pct mirin IQ tho

Also it says pct doesnt fully mitigate sides in abusers

Im so glad mr @Outerz14 the 14 year old isnt a steroid abuser

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and Outerz14
proof of what nigger? I aint see shit, you are retarded my man jfl please for the love of god
Maybe read on the 2nd page my replies, ignoring my replies is a crazy ass fold 😂

The study says that PCT use reduced cravings to restart AAS use by 60%, withdrawal symptoms by 60%, and suicidal thoughts by 50%, it also says that there is no objective proof for the effectiveness of PCT in lowering hypogonadal symptoms

Miring retarded iq

Miring iq @DNRDniggerking ur boyfriends a retard this study is purely on addiction and endo 2023 is super biased jfl

????? R u retarded this is talking about abusers vs normal people not related to mainly pct mirin IQ tho

DNRD tardmonkey
you said pct isn't needed, every study I posted said it helps exponentially
you got proven wrong, take the loss and shut up

• +1

Miring retarded iq

Jfll roids mogs hgh to gandy

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Rigged
Maybe read on the 2nd page my replies, ignoring my replies is a crazy ass fold 😂
you mean telling me that raped study that calls people recovered when they simply hit the bottom of the reference range? or tales from the bengaluru dalitshak lab muh I coached people they're fine

DNRD tardmonkey
you said pct isn't needed, every study I posted said it helps exponentially
you got proven wrong, take the loss and shut up
What a fold i already explained why ur studies DID NOT say that but go off gay king

you mean telling me that raped study that calls people recovered when they simply hit the bottom of the reference range? or tales from the bengaluru dalitshak lab muh I coached people they're fine
not to mention pubmed fucking sucks for studies, easy to fake shit

• +1
you mean telling me that raped study that calls people recovered when they simply hit the baseline? or tales from the bengaluru dalitshak lab muh I coached people they're fine
And then my reply after??
Maybe u genuinely missed it ill js resend it

“if u recover the same on pct and off pct, and u normally fully/mostly recover on pct, then ud fully recover off”

If not any more this proves pct is pointless so u can stop jerking off that other nigga whose making himself look dumb

a = on pct
b = off pct
c = recovering (if u do it right)

The study proves a = b
And weve known for recades b = c

Then a = c

And then my reply after??
Maybe u genuinely missed it ill js resend it

“if u recover the same on pct and off pct, and u normally fully/mostly recover on pct, then ud fully recover off”

If not any more this proves pct is pointless so u can stop jerking off that other nigga whose making himself look dumb

a = on pct
b = off pct
c = recovering (if u do it right)

The study proves a = b
And weve known for recades b = c

Then a = c
resend

not to mention pubmed fucking sucks for studies, easy to fake shit
Yet u link pubmed studies… also pubmed is a search engine

Yeh its not 100% but they legally cant lie on the raw data

So they could skip factors at most to make themselves right, thats where people like u and me check if the factors have been accounted for, if not, we ignore the study

• +1
What a fold i already explained why ur studies DID NOT say that but go off gay king
nga been proven wrong more times than I care to count and everytime just says it's a fold, jfl

Yet u link pubmed studies… also pubmed is a search engine

Yeh its not 100% but they legally cant lie on the raw data

So they could skip factors at most to make themselves right, thats where people like u and me check if the factors have been accounted for, if not, we ignore the study
legally people can't sell steroids either, dumbfuck

The first reddit post and the 2nd show that off pct did the same as on pct after that its common sense and basic math, the studies are on page 2 here i think i cant resend cuz copy paste is weird

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and DNRDniggerking
nga been proven wrong more times than I care to count and everytime just says it's a fold, jfl
Because i reply to u and u say “dnrd” ur such a dumbass jesus christ

• +1

mirin IQ HARD

@DNRDniggerking
From THE SAME PAPER that the "author" is quoting "Seventy-six percent of the men reported......"

"It is also conceivable that the use of these drugs (PCT drugs) could prolong recovery from hypogonadism secondary to androgen abuse; hCG use could result in ongoing suppression of LH and FSH. "
Grant, B., Hyams, E., Davies, R., Minhas, S., & Jayasena, C. N. (2024). Androgen abuse: Risks and adverse effects in men. Ann NY Acad Sci., 1538, 56–70. https://doi.org/10.1111/nyas.15187

Last edited:
The first reddit post and the 2nd show that off pct did the same as on pct after that its common sense and basic math, the studies are on page 2 here i think i cant resend cuz copy paste is weird
are you retarded? thats besides the fucking point. no fucks given if pct works or not, we are discussing if you recover or you dont.

recover = test levels return back to their baseline PRE cycle.

guess what? this retarded study defines recover as the following:
reaching normal reference range test levels.

some of them could've recovered and some other maybe not and ended up on the lower range.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and forgmeth
this is just further proof that you are below 100iq
What r u even talking abt at this point 🤦‍♂️
if you can't understand the logical jump I made, go back to high school

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
are you retarded? thats besides the fucking point. no fucks given if pct works or not, we are discussing if you recover or you dont.

recover = test levels return back to their baseline PRE cycle.

guess what? this retarded study defines recover as the following:
reaching normal reference range test levels.

some of them could've recovered and some other maybe not and ended up on the lower range.
Pls look back at the A B C thing, i can re explain it her but itd just be what i already said

We know from the 2nd study that post pct and off pct always recover the same

We also know that pct if dont properly and no genetic condition nearly always recover to near 100%

Again

A (off pct) = b (on pct) meaning they are practically 1:1

If u “always” recover on pct then you would always recover off

• +1
this is just further proof that you are below 100iq

if you can't understand the logical jump I made, go back to high school
🤦‍♂️

• +1
We also know that pct if dont properly and no genetic condition nearly always recover to near 100%
this is where we disagree. who said so?

• +1
this is where we disagree. who said so?
recovery is based on set factors in ur genetics, recovery is literally “u either can or u cant”, there is no randomizer that comes in play here

Edit: assuming u might disagree

Its based on HPG, AR and slightly 5-AR

Those are 99% of what determines if u will or will not recover
(Ignoring steroid abuse)

Now ofc there are certain genetic profiles, but thats too complex and not relevant enough to get into

Edit 2: assuming u might say
That the factors have their individual % of being possible

But the threshold for that is half, u need average to pass which would mean 50% will have vs 50% wont have the capabilities to recover

Based on those factors

Edit 3: u might say
“So recovery is 50%”

No we believed it was

We knew 100% recovery was possible but we didnt know if it was possible for 100% of ppl to recover the new study shows that 100% did recover

So ~100% of people recover to ~100%

Tldr

Originally ppl believed that 50% of ppl recovered to 100% and the other 50% didnt recover

The issue was some ppl didnt do it right and wouldnt recover fully but would to some extent (50-70%)

The study proved that 100% of ppl who did everything correctly recovered

The (50-70%) which seems to be your concern has nearly always been ppl doing something wrong

What we now know is 100% of ppl recovering is a fact

What weve been aware of is that majority of ppl who recover, recover to 100% while some dont fully recover

That factor as stated before (cant be proven) but likely is retards doing things wrong 🤷‍♂️ not the best proof but what can u do, theres no way to prove either side, but its the logical explanation

Also, my original arguement with the other guy was pct vs no pct not, does pct always work to 100%

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and MA_ascender
recovery is based on set factors in ur genetics, recovery is literally “u either can or u cant”, there is no randomizer that comes in play here

(Ignoring steroid abuse)

Now ofc there are certain genetic profiles, but thats too complex and not relevant enough to get into

But the threshold for that is half, u need average to pass which would mean 50% will have vs 50% wont have the capabilities to recover

Based on those factors

“So recovery is 50%”

No we believed it was

We knew 100% recovery was possible but we didnt know if it was possible for 100% of ppl to recover the new study shows that 100% did recover

whats your definition of recovery?

• +1
whats your definition of recovery?
I edited my reply refresh

My def of recovery is 95% back to ur original test at least

Theres no proof for the outliers which is my issue, but genetically there shouldnt be any outliers unless specifical medical issues, so using i guess u can say “guessing” the outlier is that ppl do things wrong 🤷‍♂️

Its like if i drop a ball and the ball starts floating up instead of falling, there is a reason for it but its most likely not that gravity (genetics) is wrong its likely something was done wrong

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and MA_ascender

(Ignoring steroid abuse)

Based on those factors

“So recovery is 50%”

No we believed it was

Tldr

Originally ppl believed that 50% of ppl recovered to 100% and the other 50% didnt recover

The issue was some ppl didnt do it right and wouldnt recover fully but would to some extent (50-70%)

The study proved that 100% of ppl who did everything correctly recovered

The (50-70%) which seems to be your concern has nearly always been ppl doing something wrong

What we now know is 100% of ppl recovering is a fact

What weve been aware of is that majority of ppl who recover, recover to 100% while some dont fully recover

That factor as stated before (cant be proven) but likely is retards doing things wrong 🤷‍♂️ not the best proof but what can u do, theres no way to prove either side, but its the logical explanation

Also, my original arguement with the other guy was pct vs no pct not, does pct always work to 100%
can you please, for god's sake point out to me where in the study does it show that? also whats are the things that if done wrong you get 50 to 70% recovery rather than 100%?

• +1
can you please, for god's sake point out to me where in the study does it show that? also whats are the things that if done wrong you get
Show what i said so many things theres
were talking about recovery, ur test, done wrong is ppl taking shit incorrectly, u dont get anything u js dont recover
50 to 70% recovery rather than 100%?
Apparently 30% of steroid users dont recover, ofc that % includes EVERY steroid like tren, so the real % is lower, but even then, the reason for that 30% is always sum bs like “steroids are dangerous” and never that maybe the users used them wrong, sadly jewish studies never care enough to prove either side correct o

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and halloweed
Show what i said so many things theres
were talking about recovery, ur test, done wrong is ppl taking shit incorrectly, u dont get anything u js dont recover

Apparently 30% of steroid users dont recover, ofc that % includes EVERY steroid like tren, so the real % is lower, but even then, the reason for that 30% is always sum bs like “steroids are dangerous” and never that maybe the users used them wrong, sadly jewish studies never care enough to prove either side correct o
all I see is just claims after claims. how abt you do a proper guide and enlighten the whole forum about the dos and donts in a cycle to ensure full recovery. maybe with some grammarly and chatgpt cause I cant understand shit. good luck and take care

• +1
all I see is just claims after claims. how abt you do a proper guide and enlighten the whole forum about the dos and donts in a cycle to ensure full recovery. maybe with some grammay and chatgpt cause I cnat understand shit. good luck and take care
I speak russian 😞

But good idea ill make that prolly by the weekend ill @ u

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, DNRDniggerking and MA_ascender
Why would mewing give me better results while on hgh secratagogues ?
Because it increases bone remodeling and bone mass. Chewing during a growth period helps with facial upswing

good luck on your ascension

Yea, if your over 18 dont run masteron jfl
i’ll run masteron cause i’m not done with puberty yet at 18. my growth plates are still like 6 months younger than my age, might be cause ive ran arimidex for years, and i need to mature cause im only appealing to 16yr old jbs.

• +1
i’ll run masteron cause i’m not done with puberty yet at 18. my growth plates are still like 6 months younger than my age, might be cause ive ran arimidex for years, and i need to mature cause im only appealing to 16yr old jbs.
Are you ready to cruise too?

• +1
Reactions: Mike141