Texted 3 girls on fb

T

Tyler

Banned
First one was my crush in school, she didnt reply after some texts though. Idk why

Second one was a girl I met in a club. She was with her bf that time. Just randomly saw her in my recommendations, texted her, flexed with my job, asked for a beer at her place, and gonna meet her tomorrow.

Third girl was also a girl I found hot in school. I asked her whether she was still in university, blabla, gonna meet her for a beer.

Never thought this shit could work,
As for other high inhib cels, just try it, may be worth it.
My psl is 4.5

• +1
Reactions: je3oe, Moneymaxxed, tryingtofindsolution and 4 others
keep us updated

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Shekelcel and Cardiologyscribe
lol i messaged a girl who might have liked when we were back in school 2 years ago in december, then i looked at her profile again realised she had changed her profile name to a boy's name and there were signs that made me realise she is now a transgender female to male

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Catawampus, je3oe, ray and 23 others
First one was my crush in school, she didnt reply after some texts though. Idk why

Second one was a girl I met in a club. She was with her bf that time. Just randomly saw her in my recommendations, texted her, flexed with my job, asked for a beer at her place, and gonna meet her tomorrow.

Third girl was also a girl I found hot in school. I asked her whether she was still in university, blabla, gonna meet her for a beer.

My psl is 4.5
U shall fail shall fail
Sub8 is law

My psl is 4.5
If they both accepted they are both open minded to dating/fucking. Good luck mate.

If they both accepted they are both open minded to dating/fucking. Good luck mate.

Not necessarily women are terrible about leading on to seem nice. If he is 4.5 PSL and they are prime women I guauntee they flake

• +1
Reactions: Hades, PubertyMaxxer and SixFootManlet
I wish you good luck. I texted two girls from my high school (they used to have a crush on me). The first didn't reply and the second said thanks :dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: je3oe and HighIQcel
Not necessarily women are terrible about leading on to seem nice. If he is 4.5 PSL and they are prime women I guauntee they flake
Nah they won't flake. They'll use him for free lunch.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: je3oe, Hades, HighIQcel and 5 others
Nah they won't flake. They'll use him for free lunch.
Whatever that means, I dont mind paying 10 bucks for lunch lol.

I am not very accurate with rating, but they are like top top 20%, so i guess PSL 5 - 5.5 or smth

lol i messaged a girl who might have liked when we were back in school 2 years ago in december, then i looked at her profile again realised she had changed her profile name to a boy's name and there were signs that made me realise she is now a transgender female to male
i only knew ppl from school who turned out to be fags none of them ever trooned out. thats pretty extreme.

Whatever that means, I dont mind paying 10 bucks for lunch lol.

I am not very accurate with rating, but they are like top top 20%, so i guess PSL 5 - 5.5 or smth
Pics I guarantee they are sub human

Lol not gonna post pics here. Risk is too high

Don’t pay for anything bro

If they let me bang them, why not.
Never buy a girl anything, never give a girl your resources witnout getting something in return

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Michael and SixFootManlet
Never buy a girl anything, never give a girl your resources witnout getting something in return
I mean, Im obviously not investing money before I get something. Except I buy a sixpack beer or smth. But if I know I get something in return, I dont have a problem getting her food, as long as its overall in a small price range

JFL, should have fucked ”him” in the ass tbh..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Tyler and DidntRead
incel trait
if you are attractive then girls text you first

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, SixFootManlet and Nosecel
Probably gonna update in 24 hours how it went. Not gonna pussy out, straight escalating.
This doesnt happen often to me, I mean she is 0.5 to 1 psl point above me. I was rated average to slightly above average in PMs.

Wrote her 3 hours ago, no reply since but shes online from time to time. Fuck
But Im sure even if she doesnt want anymore, she would write something

Wrote her 3 hours ago, no reply since but shes online from time to time. Fuck
But Im sure even if she doesnt want anymore, she would write something
No, she's ghosting you. It's over

No, she's ghosting you. It's over
Damn I think youre right.. Shell probably come up with an excuse when its already too late to drive 50 miles to her.
On top of that, Im 5 days in nofap, having a boner whole sunday, but dont want to lose my streak. Just gonna go jogging now fml

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
Well you guys were right. Thre SMV was just too high compared to mine

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Maxillacel, je3oe and goat2x
I'm going to rape all of your foids

• +1
Reactions: Maxillacel
They will say yes at first but when it’s time to actually meet up she flakes

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Fuck man that's rough. I dunno what to say. Are your cheekbones hollow? If not I guess leanmaxx until SHE starts texting YOU

very legit strategy.
Sliding in the DM's or facebook, of women you knew when you was a child or younger. You as a normie, got 1 point ahaead of other normies, because of familiarity and some shared history.

very legit strategy.
Sliding in the DM's or facebook, of women you knew when you was a child or younger. You as a normie, got 1 point ahaead of other normies, because of familiarity and some shared history.
Yeah but it is still a fail if she is psl 5.5 and you are 4.5. Maybe if I leanmax and bodymax, Ill be psl 5.5 in a year

Yeah but it is still a fail if she is psl 5.5 and you are 4.5. Maybe if I leanmax and bodymax, Ill be psl 5.5 in a year
Obviously, you'll still fail likely when you look plenty uglier then her.
But when looksmatched, and competing with looksmatched dudes for her attention; you maye have a slight advantage.

Everything stands or falls, with how your looks is, and then on top of that if you have other great things that help or not at all

I'd still hit

Fakecel chad go fuck yourself