Texting with my crush has changed

L

LabMale__

Iron
I dont know what happend we've been texting to each other for 2 weeks and it was both sided conversation but last 2 days it is only me texting and asking her...
Did i fucked up? - probably yea because I told her that I want her for 3 years and that she is the prettiest (she's 10)

Any ideas??:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Klasik01
Did i fucked up? I told her that I want her for 3 years and that she is the prettiest
cuck behavior

you sure as hell did now.

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
I know I know I Fucked up
Should I start loosing interest too:lul::lul::lul::feelsrope:

I mean she was still sending good morning and nights with hearts and then suddenly stopped

I mean she was still sending good morning and nights with hearts and then suddenly stopped
she prob found a chad to fuck around with, sucks to suck bro

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and hypernormie
she prob found a chad to fuck around with, sucks to suck bro
Nah I dont think she did seriously she didn't I would have know because her best male friend is my friend too

Will it help if stop texting?

I dont know what happend we've been texting to each other for 2 weeks and it was both sided conversation but last 2 days it is only me texting and asking her...
Did i fucked up? - probably yea because I told her that I want her for 3 years and that she is the prettiest (she's 10)

Any ideas??:lul:
wym shes 10 ?

girls change mood often, maybe she is on her period or any other teenager hormone shit
will probably go back to normal in future

girls change mood often, maybe she is on her period or any other teenager hormone shit
will probably go back to normal in future
Wish I had your optimism

Women hate insecure, desperate men with no options or power.
Even a pretty boy simp would be a turn off for them.

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie and vermillioncorefan
10? Ok Tom hanks

Women hate insecure, desperate men with no options or power.
Even a pretty boy simp would be a turn off for them.
I know I am non of that like seriously I overreacted

Wish I had your optimism
I can tell you pretty certain that it will go back to normal at least for 1-2 days anytime in future
If you get her to stay is another thing, if not just move on don't care for her more and she does for you, if you do not have any prehistory

• +1
Reactions: LabMale__
Same shit happened to me she started leaving me on delivered for 20hr, its time to cut your losses and move on.She has lost interest greycel

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
It’s crazy people end up at the blackpill without first having gone down the PUA/redpill rabbit hole because you end up with shit like this

• +1
Will it help if stop texting?
Yeah hit her with a quick “you busy or something? I noticed you’re not texting as much” and whatever she replies with just mirror her investment. She may respond to that message because you are calling out her low investment but don’t get excited and start blowing up her phone like a jackass again.

There’s a million things you did wrong and a million ways to progress but I would have to explain all of PUA theory to you for you to understand what to do next. Just try not to over invest in a girl. Mirror levels of investment whenever possible and always try to escalate past texting so you don’t end up as just some guy on her phone she talks to to pass the time.

• +1
Reactions: LabMale__ and vermillioncorefan
Yeah hit her with a quick “you busy or something? I noticed you’re not texting as much” and whatever she replies with just mirror her investment. She may respond to that message because you are calling out her low investment but don’t get excited and start blowing up her phone like a jackass again.

There’s a million things you did wrong and a million ways to progress but I would have to explain all of PUA theory to you for you to understand what to do next. Just try not to over invest in a girl. Mirror levels of investment whenever possible and always try to escalate past texting so you don’t end up as just some guy on her phone she talks to to pass the time.
I literally did the ''you busy or something'' and she replied yes I am at work. Today she isn't at work and same shit again
What if would pay you for your explanation or is there any PUA theory video/website/guide...

Same shit happened to me she started leaving me on delivered for 20hr, its time to cut your losses and move on.She has lost interest greycel
I mean she didn't reply only for 5 hours

I literally did the ''you busy or something'' and she replied yes I am at work. Today she isn't at work and same shit again
What if would pay you for your explanation or is there any PUA theory video/website/guide...
So stop investing. If she isn’t hitting you up first she’s not into you. By continuing to hit her up you’re just making yourself look desperate which signifies low value which is anti her hypergamy driven method of developing attraction.

Her perception of you has become that you are not sex worthy and the only way to change this is to radically alter her perception of you which is not an easy task.

The explanation is rooted in evolutionary psychology and the nature of sexual attraction. Hypergamy is the rule for attracting women and the more deeply you understand that the more you can try to influence it. However there are certain things that are beyond your influence when it comes to generating attraction (ie: the blackpill)

The best resources that you should study in this order are as follows…

Framework to understand the reality of attraction:

Scientific blackpill

Understanding the role of beauty

The Treatise of Love by Anatoly Protopopov

Evo-psych resources that explain how this reality came to be:

The Red Queen: Sex and the Evolution of Human Nature by Matt Ridley

Evolution of Desire by David M. buss

The Mating Mind: How Sexual Choice Shaped the Evolution of Human Nature by Geoffrey Miller

PUA resources that break down how to implement the fundamentals of attraction based on the principles of evolutionary psychology are:

Heartiste On Game, volumes 1&2 by Chateau Heartiste

Practical Female Psychology by Joseph W. South and David Clare

Alex Vilinchik’s Playing with Fire YouTube channel

There’s tons more resources out there but these should give you the basics of understanding the how’s and why’s of female attraction.

Best of luck on your journey!

Last edited:
  • +1