Thank god Africa exists!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
Even Bangladeshis in the villages feel grateful that they aren't some starving African child! Thank god they exist, with every bite of food I take I can feel a semblance of pride that at least some African child is suffering much more than me as a poorfag currycel loser.
Why are Africans starving?. 60% of the world's arable land is in… | by Mark  Odecho | Medium

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ahrimancel, Arcturus, Deleted member 8853 and 8 others
Sold my ancestors to slavery while they’re living like literal shit. Karma is a bitch innit. :lul: Fuck them

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, getra, Preoximerianas and 2 others
Even Bangladeshis in the villages feel grateful that they aren't some starving African child! Thank god they exist, with every bite of food I take I can feel a semblance of pride that at least some African child is suffering much more than me as a poorfag currycel loser.
Why are Africans starving?. 60% of the world's arable land is in… | by Mark  Odecho | Medium
Thank God for all those robust african bulls to breed my white wife.

• JFL
Reactions: Ahrimancel, Mewton, Hades and 6 others
i wish i didn't exist

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Ahrimancel and Beetlejuice
Meanwhile in the Western world, obesitiy keeps rising at an alarming rate due to massive oversupply of high calorie foods You just can't win

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, getra, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
Didn't we already confirm Africa doesn't exist in a previous thread.

There's some good places in Africa, like the white neighborhoods in South Africa and some places in north africa that are close to Europe :ogre:
Can't find a single decent place in South Asia tho

Meanwhile in the Western world, obesitiy keeps rising at an alarming rate due to massive oversupply of high calorie foods You just can't win
Africans get skinnier while American niggers get fatter! :lul:
Fat black kid Memes

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Ahrimancel and stevielake
link to the thread?

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Sold my ancestors to slavery while they’re living like literal shit. Karma is a bitch innit. :lul: Fuck them
Niggas there get eaten by vultures at 2. :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Ahrimancel and Fear
There's some good places in Africa, like the white neighborhoods in South Africa and some places in north africa that are close to Europe :ogre:
Can't find a single decent place in South Asia tho
Just have white colonizers around starving Africans theory. :lul:

The Starving African on Twitter: "when someone say they starving i jus look  at myself, like da fuq does that make me? http://t.co/0qmtDygQF3" / Twitter

• So Sad
Reactions: Ahrimancel
I love eating all my food knowing starving African children like this exist.
Starving boy abandoned for being a witch| Starving boy abandoned for 'being  a witch' undergoes incredible transformation, check out how he looks now |  Trending & Viral News