That girl i'm always posting about (2nd edition)

CraftyMarvelousDuck size restricted

This nigga got cucked by an incel

The state of in 2022

• JFL
Reactions: wristcel
ps - why do girls always have a card (usually a driving licence but not always) on their phone in selfies?
they put it in their phone case so they dont lose it on nights out

• +1
That girl who lives near me who I think is hot as fuck:

View attachment 1358250View attachment 1358258
View attachment 1358259

I made a thread about how she got a new boyfriend who looks like shit compared to her:

Well, she's been single for a while but she's finally getting smashed by a new guy she's in a relationship with

He looks even worse!!!??

Check this shit out lol

View attachment 1358252
Lmao, I mog the shit out of him :lul::lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake
View attachment 1358359

I wonder if he can believe his luck haha

View attachment 1358360View attachment 1358362View attachment 1358363View attachment 1358369View attachment 1358376View attachment 1358377View attachment 1358389

Although he looked better a few years ago. I think he's about 25 and she's 18 now

View attachment 1358371

But pretty much all of his social media photos are of cars

View attachment 1358372

I honestly think that's how he's pulled it off. She's always on about cars too. Either way, i'm very very jelly lol. He'll be enjoying her holes for a good few months!
Fuarrk, guy looks like a fucking beaner :sick::sick:

• JFL
@wristcel You think Hamza would stand a chance in pulling her? I think she looks like an upgrade from Anastasia

@wristcel You think Hamza would stand a chance in pulling her? I think she looks like an upgrade from Anastasia
I don't know who hamza is, but if he's not hideous and he is obsessed with cars/car culture/car meetups, and he is somewhat known to her and not a complete stranger, then yes!
That would fit the profile of both her boyfriends so far lol

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
I don't know who hamza is, but if he's not hideous and he is obsessed with cars/car culture/car meetups, and he is somewhat known to her and not a complete stranger, then yes!
That would fit the profile of both her boyfriends so far lol

:lul::lul:

Slit her throat

better looking than both her bf's by the looks of it. He'd probably struggle with a cold approach (i've never heard of or seen her hooking up with a stranger. Common for pretty young UK girls I think! Social circle rules!) but if he was into cars and he knew her (or had mutual friends) then yes, i'd back him to smash her lol

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
I think she might be lining up her next boyfriend
She's forwarding lots of his posts and her insta stories show her raving with him
He's obsessed with cars (the main pre-requisite for her, seemingly. Looks don't seem to matter based on her last 2 boyfriends)0
Also into tattoos (important for her too, I think)

Nothing concrete yet, but i *think* he'll be with her her soon. Watch this space

Awful picture, but this is the new guy who's banging her this valentines day...

I think she's mainly having sex with lots fo DJ's and stuff at the moment. Non stop going to raves and stuff and hanging out with the DJ's

Bro why are u obssessed with a MTB max. All her pics are giga edited and have snapchat filters on. If she posted a selfie with no makeup and filters she would look like shit. Stop simping for legit dogs. You can do better bhai. They are looksmatched.

She Hot af

• +1