Just matched with a legit Gigastacy GTFIH

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Wtf just happened. I matched with a fucking gigastacy. Literal have never seen a girl that beautiful in real life. She is verified and I also saw her insta so she isn’t a catfish.
But I am pretty damn sure that she swiped accidentally on me.

Just some facts about me: I am white, blue/greenish eyes, 6‘3, skinny/athletic physique and normie facially with some good features like decent forward growth, really low set eye brows but also bad failos like high hairline (frauded with curtains), bad skin, slight jaw asymmetry.
All the other matches I got are always around average with maybe 15% where I would say they are attractive enough that I would fuck.
So I can for sure say I am with height halo a HTN at max.
My pictures are mostly anglefrauded selfies selfies, a mirror pic where I clench my jaw and tilt my head slightly to get more PCT, a shirtless mirror pic and full body photos from me.

I messaged her on insta some minutes ago but she didn’t react yet and probably won’t. I bet she has 1000 chads in her dms rn as well.

E28EFDF8 B9DF 496F BE86 3106229CEF2C
FB0D9839 4F99 48A0 B7E5 A5AC3BB04AB6

BC2AC370 38AC 4916 A3F7 DCBE26AD72D8
BDD7397E A49C 4F59 9604 536A4230C8D7
A6583F47 D7C7 4DC8 AAEB 6ED46FD5E2CC
BD04A294 5F97 468A B96D A030EBB5AF85
Also just realized what the fuck is even the point in Life if you don’t get a girlfriend like that?
Daily reminder that you will never have this. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:I will never have this as well because she definitely swiped on accident or for validation.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lordgandy2000, AscendingHero, Looks234 and 16 others
“Gigastacy”

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Big White Cuck, Deleted member 17872, antiantifa and 22 others
“Gigastacy”
sorry iranian chadpreet dn realise you could do better :lul::lul:

OP you are bluepilled btw, 99% chance she is never replying to even opening your message, she is simply there for validation and maybe she matched with a football player and will fuck him instead LOL!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Ryan, AscendingHero and 37 others
sorry iranian chadpreet dn realise you could do better :lul::lul:

OP you are bluepilled btw, 99% chance she is never replying to even opening your message, she is simply there for validation and maybe she matched with a football player and will fuck him instead LOL!
Read my thread nigga. I know that I have not 1% chance with her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, subhuman incel, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15099, Looks234 and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and AcneScars
Also Brutal " Vancouver " @Biggdink Canadian Women be like.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 9670
looks like megan roche x jennifer connolley

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Looks like a slightly boneless version of Barbara Palvin and Meghan Roche

Cope harder. If that is not gigastacy level then what? Imo she fogs Lima facially
Objectively doesn't but she looks very good regardless

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, subhuman incel, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Chadeep
This is a giga stacy not whatever that creature is

093EE5AE 734C 4AC2 8271 5FD8DF9AA800

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: antiantifa, AscendingHero, subhuman incel and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel, turkproducer and Deleted member 9670
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, datboijj, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Jfl she doesn not mog Lima. Peak cherrypicking. Lima mogs her hard. The only thing she has over Lima is neoteny that's it.

View attachment 1267159
Yes and neoteny is important. They are on a similar level imo just different types. Lima has maybe better Psl but the other girl I posted has more smv for sure.
O pry has more Psl than Pitt but Pitt mogs him in smv (without status)

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Jason Voorhees
I wonder which one of them is the famous supermodel
Low IQ.
Tyler Maher mogs Chico Lachowski into submission and is also less popular than him
:feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
E28EFDF8 B9DF 496F BE86 3106229CEF2C

Tall legs are so aesthetic
She probably heightmogs some users here

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 15099 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Chadeep
She's very much my type, tbh. Fine af

That’s literally average for a young girl in Vancouver

are people outside of Canada and north Texas really that ugly :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Chadeep
he's bullying me about my recessed chin in dms
True he makes fun of Dravidians like me by painting his face dark brown @AcneScars is the biggest bully out here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 9670 and AcneScars

@Chadeep

Maybe german girls are ugly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 7580
Low IQ.
Tyler Maher mogs Chico Lachowski into submission and is also less popular than him
:feelsuhh:
I’m not sure why you’re personally offended about the fact that she’s not a Gigastacy

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and AlwaysHaveQuestions
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Jason Voorhees, Chadeep and 2 others
I’m not sure why you’re personally offended about the fact that she’s not a Gigastacy
cause he wants to think he matched with gigastacey

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
Jfl at all the coping abdominations in this thread who claim she isn’t a gigastacy. That’s like saying muh brad Pitt isn’t gigachad because there are men like Hernan Drago.
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

But I understand you. You have to cope because you will never have this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15099, subhuman incel and 2 others
True he makes fun of Dravidians like me by painting his face dark brown @AcneScars is the biggest bully out here.
he told me I looked gay

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and AcneScars
Jfl at all the coping abdominations in this thread who claim she isn’t a gigastacy. That’s like saying muh brad Pitt isn’t gigachad because there are men like Hernan Drago.
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

But I understand you. You have to cope because you will never have this
Swipe more in Vancouver (or anywhere in Canada/north texas) and you’d see better looking girls :unsure::unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 9670
Swipe more in Vancouver (or anywhere in Canada/north texas) and you’d see better looking girls :unsure::unsure:
Show pics. Also looks get pretty subjective at this level. So maybe she is just more my type than yours

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and subhuman incel
Show pics. Also looks get pretty subjective at this level. So maybe she is just more my type than yours
Nigga you on tinder just swipe more lol you’d see what I’m talking about

yea she’s probably just your type... north Atlantid pheno + above average but that’s common

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and subhuman incel
cause he wants to think he matched with gigastacey
Wrong. I obv have no chance with her and already said that she definitely swiped on accident.
But I just get offended by this copium here. Maybe she isn’t a PSL gigastacy but she definitely is a in real life gigastacy.
But you guys probably live in Texas where also every men looks like Sean o pry so then I can understand that you aren’t impressed :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, johncruz12345, Chadeep and 1 other person
pretty, slutty eyes, too

Exactly the sort of girl I go after in bars lol.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Wrong. I obv have no chance with her and already said that she definitely swiped on accident.
But I just get offended by this copium here. Maybe she isn’t a PSL gigastacy but she definitely is a in real life gigastacy.
But you guys probably live in Texas where also every men looks like Sean o pry so then I can understand that you aren’t impressed :lul:
yeah I agree. Lima is a tranny anyway

Stop beung a bitch and go for it.
6D61F0F6 DE66 4823 B9F6 95639844164D

Unless you have the money to fly women out (which is a bad idea even if you do), you are wasting your time swiping on women in another continent.

The only validation that matters from apps is actual dates that lead to sex.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, subhuman incel, .👽. and 1 other person
She’s a Gigastacy in my country because the average woman here is subhuman. Her being a Stacylite/low-tier Stacy sounds fair enough to me since she’s probably only uploaded her best pics in frauded lighting. It’s the exact same difference between TikTok eboys who look great in certain poses and lighting but not that great in motion whereas actual Gigachad male models can look better in motion.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Chadeep and Deleted member 9670
By the way, she's using Tinder to build an organic Instagram following.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15099, datboijj and 8 others
She’s a Gigastacy in my country because the average woman here is subhuman. Her being a Stacylite/low-tier Stacy sounds fair enough to me since she’s probably only uploaded her best pics in frauded lighting. It’s the exact same difference between TikTok eboys who look great in certain poses and lighting but not that great in motion whereas actual Gigachad male models can look better in motion.
AcneScars

whos the girl in your avi btw

• +1
Reactions: Basedprincess
I don’t know I live in Germany and see good looking women daily if I’m outside but she still stands out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670