That girl i'm always posting here has finally got a boyfriend - and he looks like shit?

Yes. If he posted here, he would be considered subhuman. But what's the purpose of this thread exactly? There are always attractive girls in real life who have less attractive boyfriends. It doesn't mean that looks theory is wrong. Stupid posters here just misinterpret it. All it says is that looks, money and status matter for attracting girls.

I know there are some extremists with mental problems who interpret it as "You have to be a 6.5+ PSL white man to get laid with cute girls, otherwise you are a cuck beta provider", but you don't have to believe them.
no purpose as such, tbh.
I'm ugly and i've banged a few girls that are way better looking than me, so I know that looks isn't necessarily everything and that it's possible to luck out or whatever. (he doesn't appear to have money or status so I assume he's just her 'type' physically, despite being somewhat ugly in the eyes of most I guess)

I just expected her to be banging some really handsome bad boy based on her photos and what I know of her. Been waiting for her to get in a relationship for a while (bit obsessed with her as I honestly think she's VERY hot lol) Was interested in what sort of guy she goes for after she ignored my attempts! haha

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
should have shot your shot nigga

Another time proving my theory that glasses + tats are a great combo

if this niggas starts roiding then he will dump this bitch to get a even hotter stacy
i promise you he'll get her pregnant first. I think he already has 2 kids with his ex. Guys like that tend to have tonnes of kids by the time thhey're like 21. Mark my words. He's gonna put a baby in her and then find someone hotter lol

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
i promise you he'll get her pregnant first. I think he already has 2 kids with his ex. Guys like that tend to have tonnes of kids by the time thhey're like 21. Mark my words. He's gonna put a baby in her and then find someone hotter lol
Absolute bad Boy tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Absolute bad Boy tbh
here he is with the ex he put his babies in

hardly a 'bad boy' handsome thug though, is he!! lol.
Confuising

YEAH And that women is frauding like a hell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
Money

• JFL
Reactions: wristcel
8F40FC31 D0FE 46D4 8996 898DB1924786

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 8576
LMAO. Don't worry OP she's getting hit by some Big White Cock as we speak, that subhuman's just a cash cow who maybe hit it once but now is in a dead bedroom, NEVER doubt the blackpill

With that being said, when I'm done surgerymaxxing, I'll be sure to cuck those subhumans and hit that white pussy good with the BWC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dinger557 and Be_ConfidentBro
blackpill in life support

How did you try? DM through IG?
yeah, lol. I knew it wouldn't work, but a mate I was chatting with in the pub told me to try, so I did. She was just like 'not interested' and then ignored me lmao.

LMAO. Don't worry OP she's getting hit by some Big White Cock as we speak, that subhuman's just a cash cow who maybe hit it once but now is in a dead bedroom, NEVER doubt the blackpill

With that being said, when I'm done surgerymaxxing, I'll be sure to cuck those subhumans and hit that white pussy good with the BWC
nah. I put money on it that he'll put a baby in her (based on already putting 2 kids in his ex)
He doesn't have money. Or status

nah. I put money on it that he'll put a baby in her (based on already putting 2 kids in his ex)
He doesn't have money. Or status
How do you know he's broke?

How do you know he's broke?
i don't think he has a job for one thing.
And based on the area he lives in, his parents aren't rich either
It's just a case of some fucker getting super lucky through social circle, I think. It happenss. And I think he'll impregnate her.

i don't think he has a job for one thing.
And based on the area he lives in, his parents aren't rich either
It's just a case of some fucker getting super lucky through social circle, I think. It happenss. And I think he'll impregnate her.
The blackpill is always true, never doubt the blackpill tbh

yeah, lol. I knew it wouldn't work, but a mate I was chatting with in the pub told me to try, so I did. She was just like 'not interested' and then ignored me lmao.
Lol she literally said those words? Brutal

could she actually see photos on your profile ?

Any proof that the guy is 'NT'? Whatever the fuck that even means.

Most men are NT in real life. It's a given. Only on forums like these is it described like it's a big special thing.

Most men are NT in real life. It's a given. Only on forums like these is it described like it's a big special thing.
Exactly. I am also NT in real life and so are most people on these forums.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
I've posted this girls pics lots. Lives near me and I just find her super hot!

She's finally got a boyfriend. I was expecting either a classic badboy, or just a really handsome dude, or a mixture of both.

From what I can tell, he's a nerdy subhuman?

I'll try to get more pics, but the guy doesn't appear to use social media

View attachment 902921

you can see just from that though that he's certainly no chad!

Luckiest mofo in the world to be creampieing that hot girl!!

View attachment 902917View attachment 902918View attachment 902919
Are you British by any chance ?

• +1

new couples pic!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Eduardo DOV, Deleted member 7580 and 5 others
He'll 100% get her pregnant this year (he already has loads of kids), and then at least I can stop fantasising about her lol

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Babyblackcarrot
Fuck she is so hot

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and wristcel
She's started wearing glasses now to be like her boyfriend

Madly in love

She'll be pregnant this year, I promise lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
.me on suicide watch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Selinity and Favela_cake
H-How?
What is going on?

• +1
H-How?
What is going on?
Looks like you're unaware of LPD theory.

Luck: Being lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time. For example, an average-looking ethnic man who attends college where the majority of female students are beautiful white girls. With such abundance of attractive women, he actually has a good chance of dating one of them.
Propinquity: frequent interactions with attractive girls because they are in the same environment, such as work or school. In other words, the environment forces the woman to speak and get to know a non-attractive guy that she would not normally find attractive.
Delusion: being delusional enough to think that he is a very good looking man and that he deserves a girl who is objectively more attractive than him.

High SMV females care less about looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Madhate and Deleted member 6341

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wristcel, Deleted member 6341 and antiantifa
just be first plus social circle is powerful

JBF is much more powerful the younger and less experienced the girl is

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and Babyblackcarrot
that's because he's in eastern europe

that's because he's in eastern europe
Location is what bluepilled guys use.

Men and women are the same everywhere, in some parts our nature is just more repressed.

Location is what bluepilled guys use.

Men and women are the same everywhere, in some parts our nature is just more repressed.
so you think a white guy in thailand has equal chances with women than if he'd live in amsterdam?

so you think a white guy in thailand has equal chances with women than if he'd live in amsterdam?
Has better chances with Thai girls only because of race. Typical white facial features are desired more in every non-white country.

• +1
Reactions: Dinger557
so location does matter then
Location matters only because he is white and the ethnic girls that he want to attract have less attractive facial features than him.

no words this is unbelievable, blonde with blue eyes big tits and hour glass body mirin ngl

• +1