That girl i'm always posting here has finally got a boyfriend - and he looks like shit?

wtf what is his age??
we need to study him
she's still pining over him big time. Crazy shit lol. Every update is a reference to him - sound like he left her
Pining over some spl 4 nerd when she could be banging @Amnesia or some shit

I saw her in the club last night. Single now. All the guys trying to bang her. Ruined my night lol.

I've posted this girls pics lots. Lives near me and I just find her super hot!

She's finally got a boyfriend. I was expecting either a classic badboy, or just a really handsome dude, or a mixture of both.

From what I can tell, he's a nerdy subhuman?

I'll try to get more pics, but the guy doesn't appear to use social media

View attachment 902921

you can see just from that though that he's certainly no chad!

Luckiest mofo in the world to be creampieing that hot girl!!

View attachment 902917View attachment 902918View attachment 902919
She looks young. I think she just wants to have validation from people and think that she's doing something with her life by being in a relationship. Once Chad comes around shell leave this man for sure. How old is she like 16?

She looks young. I think she just wants to have validation from people and think that she's doing something with her life by being in a relationship. Once Chad comes around shell leave this man for sure. How old is she like 16?

They've already broke up though. Looks like he dumped her and she's still pining for him lol

They've already broke up though. Looks like he dumped her and she's still pining for him lol
She must be some kind of mentally fucked up woman or something. Im sure Chad can make her forget that though.

Where in UK are they from?

maybe too many people are hitting on her:

new contender entered the ring?

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
She's finally got a new boyfriend!

You're not gonna believe this one lol

she's incredibly hot damnnn

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
looks theory destroyed once again...