That girl i'm always posting here has finally got a boyfriend - and he looks like shit?

Dsfgdhdh

I've posted this girls pics lots. Lives near me and I just find her super hot!

She's finally got a boyfriend. I was expecting either a classic badboy, or just a really handsome dude, or a mixture of both.

From what I can tell, he's a nerdy subhuman?

I'll try to get more pics, but the guy doesn't appear to use social media

View attachment 902921

you can see just from that though that he's certainly no chad!

Luckiest mofo in the world to be creampieing that hot girl!!

View attachment 902917View attachment 902918View attachment 902919
When ur attatacrive u exude it from all perspectives. How can I tell he looks like shit without having to see his face jfl

When ur attatacrive u exude it from all perspectives. How can I tell he looks like shit without having to see his face jfl
his face is in this thread lol

edit: Oh, I see what you're saying.

Yeah, I know

• Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998
A) she’s 4.5 PSL tops, face is too masc, gorilla pheno, makeup halo and body halo are saving her

B) the black pill has little to do with “muh girlfriend”. It’s about slaying

C) thst said, he looks wayyy to subhuman for her. He has to have been pining fir her for years and she let him hit. Only way. Or she just wanted a boyfriend and was tired of getting pumped abd dumped by chad so settled for the first guy to love bomb her
Brutality

Looks theory on life support
Plus remember that from what I see in the thread this nigga also is not instagramaxxed or have high status soooo... another huge blow to the looks theory

• JFL
Reactions: Selinity
High tier Becky at best

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10367 and Deleted member 6341

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6341
I remember this thread, was overwhelmed by the amount of autism/cognitive dissonance.

PSL posters before: "She's hot. Has more SMV than this entire forum combined. Unattainable to sub7 men."

PSL posters after they saw her with a below average boyfriend, the coping begins:

"She's 6/10 at most"

"She is probably cheating on him with some chad"

"Her face is masculine."

"She's average looking."

Real talk. She is 'if I spotted her in real life, I would think to myself: Damn that girl is very cute!' tier kind of attractive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Selinity and wristcel
  • Love it
Reactions: chadrone96
Looksmatched couple. Simps tend to ovverate women a lot here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadrone96, Deleted member 4387 and wristcel
I remember this thread, was overwhelmed by the amount of autism/cognitive dissonance.

PSL posters before: "She's hot. Has more SMV than this entire forum combined. Unattainable to sub7 men."

PSL posters after they saw her with a below average boyfriend, the coping begins:

"She's 6/10 at most"

"Her face is masculine."

"She's average looking."

Real talk. She is 'if I spotted her in real life, I would think to myself: Damn that girl is very cute!' tier kind of attractive.
it's amazing, isn't it lol
I noticed the same thing

Next level coping. She's very fucking cute and mogs him into oblivion. He has somewhat nice colored eyes maybe? I'm struggling to pick put his good points. He's manlet and not great bones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341

"She's 6/10 at most"

"Her face is masculine."

"She's average looking."

Except you can get that type of girl on tinder in about an hour at most lmao

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscensionMillenium, .👽., Dinger557 and 1 other person

• Love it
Looks don't seem to matter btwn

Sk
I've posted this girls pics lots. Lives near me and I just find her super hot!

She's finally got a boyfriend. I was expecting either a classic badboy, or just a really handsome dude, or a mixture of both.

From what I can tell, he's a nerdy subhuman?

I'll try to get more pics, but the guy doesn't appear to use social media

View attachment 902921

you can see just from that though that he's certainly no chad!

Luckiest mofo in the world to be creampieing that hot girl!!

View attachment 902917View attachment 902918View attachment 902919
Meanwhile a Turkic warlord semi-chad like me is rotting here

You're underrating him because of the glasses. Maybe he's a Mid tier normie his ex was high tier normie girl. Incels are just ethnics who are below 6/10 .White guys can get girls way above their league without even looking good or being tall.
Facts

• +1
Reactions: Dinger557
If she is posting pics like that on instagram then she is not his girlfriend.
He is her dog

cant believe this shit

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
Yeah this happens ,it's a result of the girl being insecure dating a hot guy and lowering standards a lot or a girl who at the time focus more on stability and a nice partner etc in my opinion those relationships don't end well ,at some point the higher value person will realize this.
I get turned off if a hot girl has had an ugly boyfriend before seems to me like she is has no standards something is off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10367

Last edited:
  • Love it
i see such couples all day , your looks are just one ascpect of you , ambitous high value men are also sexy to women , he looks engineering/med student from the look of it anyways so profession halo as well.

probably giga NT with status

These kind of topics piss me the fuck off

" Durr hurr, blackpill destroyed "

No it isnt you fucking subhumans,

First off, the chick is huge frauding, I can tell in some pictures she is no where near those instagram pics

Secondly, This dude and chick are fucking high schoolers, they are like 18 years old

The best way to get women is to be around them constantly, like school, work, college

In fact in some small towns the girls mog the shit out of the dudes, so all the dudes are dating way out of their league

This is not the standard for most people tho, especially as you get in your 20's, this is when you lose most of your early childhood social circle, thats when hypergamy takes off

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, .👽., Deleted member 10367 and 1 other person
new pic for you:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Selinity, Baldingman1998, Chadeep and 1 other person
You're underrating him because of the glasses. Maybe he's a Mid tier normie his ex was high tier normie girl. Incels are just ethnics who are below 6/10 .White guys can get girls way above their league without even looking good or being tall.
White men have plenty of advantages-
1. Social status
2. Height
3. Bone structure

Attachments

• 118807676_143232297466404_5882764797482110375_n.mp4
    120.1 KB
  • 120322707_761353237983853_2787147759064949096_n.mp4
    207.3 KB
  • 120440643_185528946429185_2749215927529126102_n.mp4
    291.1 KB
  • Love it
my cortisol is so high rn from reading this thread

In the last 1.5 years that I have been on this forum this is easily the most brutal thread I have ever seen

He has good style

1. Betabux
2. Cuck
3. "Just win the lottery bro, look at this outlier he won the lottery bro we all can win the lottery bro"

In the last 1.5 years that I have been on this forum this is easily the most brutal thread I have ever seen
that bad?
Yeah, it's rough. He's so damn lucky lol. And it is luck. Not 'betabux' cope lol. He's broke and she could earn 10x his money from onlyfans if she wanted too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
that bad?
Yeah, it's rough. He's so damn lucky lol. And it is luck. Not 'betabux' cope lol. He's broke and she could earn 10x his money from onlyfans if she wanted too.
Ye brutal thread cuz he looks like fucking shit and she is hot as fuk

@GarixTheChad you are like Chadlite version of him meanwhile ur rotting what a world bro

@GarixTheChad you are like Chadlite version of him meanwhile ur rotting what a world bro
Im not rotting lol

• +1

But ngl guy is lucky af

• +1
Gigafrauded high tier Becky tbh, and she looks low class AF.

But she still mogs that subhuman to death ngl.

Brutal NTpill

Brutal NTpill
>but the guy doesn't appear to use social media

cant be NT without socialmedia as a teenager nowadays.

NTpill brutally destroyed

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10367
>but the guy doesn't appear to use social media

cant be NT without socialmedia as a teenager nowadays.

NTpill brutally destroyed
Okay, we can close this forum then guys, it was fun while it lasted.

Time to rope ngl.

Okay, we can close this forum then guys, it was fun while it lasted.

Time to rope ngl.
Life is mostly a lottery, but there's small things we can do to change the course of our life. Such as looksmaxxing.

She looks like a giga slut

Now think at it, no chad/chadlite/htn will settle down with a slut with high body count, they will just pump and dump her

This nerd is getting a slut that obviously cucks him with chad