That kid is doomed

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
That kid is doomed. Your gook wife looks like a rat after a radiation experiment. He's gonna watch his parents speaking in a broken way because of the language barrier. He's not going to understand himself, you, or his mom. He's going to look awful and suffer, that's his destiny. I saw his mother, there's no way this kid gonna have a normal life, not in the west. I am so so sorry for him, he didn't choose that path. His evil parents choose to, despite it all. He's not even going to be NT and Cute like me for his formative years, It's never began.

James. Throw that thing to the wolves I'm telling you, It's the perfect cycle. You get to feed the animals, prevent misery, and having more freedom to kill kitties in your free time like you like to do. This is not just you James, It's many humans.

That kid gonna grow up on Judaism being gook while living in the west. Can't fucking imagine.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and noobs
@Vermilioncore

That kid is doomed. Your gook wife looks like a rat after a radiation experiment. He's gonna watch his parents speaking in a broken way because of the language barrier. He's not going to understand himself, you, or his mom. He's going to look awful and suffer, that's his destiny. I saw his mother, there's no way this kid gonna have a normal life, not in the west. I am so so sorry for him, he didn't choose that path. His evil parents choose to, despite it all. He's not even going to be NT and Cute like me for his formative years, It's never began.

James. Throw that thing to the wolves I'm telling you, It's the perfect cycle. You get to feed the animals, prevent misery, and having more freedom to kill kitties in your free time like you like to do. This is not just you James, It's many humans.

That kid gonna grow up on Judaism being gook while living in the west. Can't fucking imagine.
Elliot rodger?