Deleted member 13094

Kraken
1. fuck indians,algerians,somalis and aboriginals
Image 2021 07 18 101233

2. only fuck women older than their prime is they're a milf
Image 2021 07 18 101534

3. be attracted to girls under 14 even if your an adult
Image 2021 07 18 102001

4. give 0 fucks about pollution,global warming and your carbon footprint cause you will be long dead when it becomes a serious problem
Image 2021 07 18 102242

5. don't marry your fiancée if she doesn't want to sign a prenup
Image 2021 07 18 102506

6. Molest your younger siblings
Image 2021 07 18 102732

7. take out life insurance on everyone you know
Image 2021 07 18 103021

8. be nice to your parents so when they die they will leave you all their assets so you won't be that sad when they die cause you'll be rich and can get surgeries for looksmaxxing
Image 2021 07 18 103303

9. have a mindset that money and sex is more important than anything in life
Image 2021 07 18 103552

(THE OMEGA BLACK PILL PUYI COMMANDMENT) 10. never have a wife or kids, if you have a wife in this modern day it will be almost impossible for you to ever be successful or every amount to anything in life and children are nothing but a waste of time and money and just cause stress and they will most likely end up being incels just like you were and not even spread on your genes which is the purpose of children and the purpose of life and that means they are pointless if they can't fulfil the reason they were born which and that reason is to spread your genes
Image 2021 07 18 104326

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12330, ChiraqJihad, RealLooksmaxxer and 15 others
@gamma @isis_Bleach @RoBobaFett999 thoughts ?

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
This shit sounds like those satanic commandments who are the reverse of the bible commandments and encourage you to do the opposite - to lie, steal, kill, etc...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Kristin, ChristianChad and 5 others
Based Puyino

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13094
This shit sounds like those satanic commandments who are the reverse of the bible commandments and encourage you to do the opposite - to lie, steal, kill, etc...
i mean it is some good commandments tho

Algerian mogs
Jfl at you
johnny manziel celebration GIF

Meanwhile you fog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StephIsCold, ilyess, .👽. and 3 others
Moses turn upside down in his grave

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and ChristianChad
Based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13094
@StrangerDanger @delusionalretard thoughts ?

• JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard and StrangerDanger
Most of this shit is giga retarded. especially 3,4,6 and 9. You deserve your incel looks tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: ilyess and Deleted member 6273
Most of this shit is giga retarded. especially 3,4,6 and 9. You deserve your incel looks tbh.
wtf nigga 3,4,6 and 9 are literally one of the best of them

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6273
@Maesthetic come check your dog.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 10987, ilyess and 4 others
Good. Now shove them up your ass you little fag

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, ilyess and Deleted member 10615
wtf nigga 3,4,6 and 9 are literally one of the best of them
Like children, Fuck the world because I won't have to live in it:feelsuhh: (even though the changes are already apparent), be molester, Money and sex:soy: (people with just money and sex often times leave life unfulfilled, contribution is the most important thing in life).

I can't believe the mindset of some of you miserable ass incel niggas. You niggas are never gonna be shit, even if you were chad (which you aren't).

ugly as fuck inside and out.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6273
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 14455
Like children, Fuck the world because I won't have to live in it:feelsuhh: (even though the changes are already apparent), be molester, Money and sex:soy: (people with just money and sex often times leave life unfulfilled, contribution is the most important thing in life).

I can't believe the mindset of some of you miserable ass incel niggas. You niggas are never gonna be shit, even if you were chad (which you aren't).

ugly as fuck inside and out.
global warming is not even close to it's full extent,if i get bored of money and sex i would just rope from depression anyways lol and when i'm done looksmaxxing i will be a chad, and yeah i'm unironically a pedo and i wanan fuck a 13 year old virgin before i turn 18 tbh

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard and eyelidcel
4 and 9 are based, I'll do that shit too

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: eyelidcel and Deleted member 13094
global warming is not even close to it's full extent,if i get bored of money and sex i would just rope from depression anyways lol and when i'm done looksmaxxing i will be a chad, and yeah i'm unironically a pedo and i wanan fuck a 13 year old virgin before i turn 18 tbh
what you don't understand is that ecological balance is very delicate, we raise things a few degrees and certain flora and fauna, marine life, etc. will die that are extremely important on the ground level which will hurt us dramatically at the top of the food chain.

We've had world record temperature highs this year so JFL at you.

the rest of that shit shouldn't need any clarification, you're just fucked up and lame.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
give 0 fucks about pollution,global warming and your carbon footprint cause you will be long dead when it becomes a serious problem
5. don't marry your fiancée if she doesn't want to sign a prenup
noted already when i was like 10

4 and 9 are based, I'll do that shit too:soy:
nothing based about being an irresponsible retard with no purpose in life except to be a sex monkey. lame existence

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gamma, buckchadley31, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
what you don't understand is that ecological balance is very delicate, we raise things a few degrees and certain flora and fauna, marine life, etc. will die that are extremely important on the ground level which will hurt us dramatically at the top of the food chain.

We've had world record temperature highs this year so JFL at you.

the rest of that shit shouldn't need any clarification, you're just fucked up and lame.
lets be honest 99% of the niggas are are gonna live to their 60's if they're lucky cause of how brain dead we are, we will be dead by time global warming becomes a huge problem, and even if we live long enough to see it being a big problem we will be billionares in million dollar mansions getting our dicks sucked nordic stacys

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
nothing based about being an irresponsible retard with no purpose in life except to be a sex monkey. lame existence
That's reality without cope glasses.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
fucking women and being able to buy anything you want without worrying about money>slaving for minimum wage salary and fucking your used up wife that probably is cheating on you and coming home to your cringe kids that are probably pansexual or some shit and they don't have friends and probably e-date a weirdo pedo cause thye have daddy issues

me @africancel and op think it's based.

me low iq
op average
and african high

literally we got you from every corner so just sit the fuck down and start crying because ain't cope last forever

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 6273 and Danish_Retard
lets be honest 99% of the niggas are are gonna live to their 60's if they're lucky cause of how brain dead we are, we will be dead by time global warming becomes a huge problem, and even if we live long enough to see it being a big problem we will be billionares in million dollar mansions getting our dicks sucked nordic stacys
you're a lame ass nigga. niggas like you are the reason the world is falling apart now.

@eyelidcel trying to make you sallow the black pill is like trying to make a straight nigga suck dick

me @africancel and op think it's based.

me low iq
op average
and african high

literally we got you from every corner so just sit the fuck down and start crying because ain't cope last forever
my IQ is obviously higher You didn't negate anything I said. learn your place ant.

I don't have any younger siblings to molest, who should I substitute with?

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, volcelfatcel, eyelidcel and 1 other person