The 10 puyi commandments.

@eyelidcel trying to make you sallow the black pill is like trying to make a straight nigga suck dick
blackpill is supposed to be the TRUTH. you didn't say any truths. just retarded shit that you think is cool even though it's obviously fucked up.

I don't have any younger siblings to molest, who should I substitute with?
that one was only for people with younger siblings, but you can molest and grooms children near you ofc

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
blackpill is supposed to be the TRUTH. you didn't say any truths. just retarded shit that you think is cool even though it's obviously fucked up.
nigga your coping so hard, this thread if followed correctly oyu'd have one of the best lives in human history in my opinion, jfl at you if you don't think being rich guy that abandoned and dropped everything in his life and devoted it all to fucking women and becoming rich

fucking women and being able to buy anything you want without worrying about money>slaving for minimum wage salary and fucking your used up wife that probably is cheating on you and coming home to your cringe kids that are probably pansexual or some shit and they don't have friends and probably e-date a weirdo pedo cause thye have daddy issues
typical low IQ trait is a desire for material things and to act on impulses, a high IQ trait is a desire to create things.

in short: Retards take and the intelligent give.

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
typical low IQ trait is a desire for material things, a high IQ trait is a desire to create things.

stop coping with the bullshit boomers and your parents have been shoving down your throat, alot of the things your parents tell you is total bs, my mom said i'm a 10/10 and i'm clearly not, she thinks personality matters and that no race is less attractive than another and all the other blue pilled bs, muhhh imagine desiring material things :soy:, and ofc creating things are a high iq trait but desiring material things isn't stupid it's beta and pointless

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Agree on rule 4 the rest I don’t really care

typical low IQ trait is a desire for material things and to act on impulses, a high IQ trait is a desire to create things.

:soy:

how about you creating a fucking argument

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13094
nigga your coping so hard, this thread if followed correctly oyu'd have one of the best lives in human history in my opinion, jfl at you if you don't think being rich guy that abandoned and dropped everything in his life and devoted it all to fucking women and becoming rich
abysmally low intellect, you lack conscience reflection. You don't have the mind to do more with yourself than fuck women and become rich.
becoming rich is an inevitability when you contribute, what do you want to contribute?
You have no desire to do what nobody has done before?

We're obviously not the same type of person

stop coping with the bullshit boomers and your parents have been shoving down your throat, alot of the things your parents tell you is total bs, my mom said i'm a 10/10 and i'm clearly not, she thinks personality matters and that no race is less attractive than another and all the other blue pilled bs, muhhh imagine desiring material things :soy:, and ofc creating things are a high iq trait but desiring material things isn't stupid it's beta and pointless
my parents didn't tell me that shit, what I'm saying is undeniably true look at the richest people in the world and the people will still talk about to this day.
cope more though.

abysmally low intellect, you lack conscience reflection. You don't have the mind to do more with yourself than fuck women and become rich.
becoming rich is an inevitability when you contribute, what do you want to contribute?
You have no desire to do what nobody has done before?

We're obviously not the same type of person
you will get nothing from accomplishing something that no one has done before, being rememebered until humanity has died is pointless cause you'd be dead a long time ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
you will get nothing from accomplishing something that no one has done before, being rememebered until humanity has died is pointless cause you'd be dead a long time ago
@eyelidcel you got destroyed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, eyelidcel and StrangerDanger
wrong, the same reason people want to have kids is for legacy. Kids aren't the only way to leave one now.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
wrong, the same reason people want to have kids is for legacy. Kids aren't the only way to leave one now.
why tf would you care about your legacy living on if your dead

op destroyed each one of his arguments and he legit didn't know what to say
he didn't destroy any of my arguments retard, he's just saying shit that's "based".

• JFL
he didn't destroy any of my arguments retard, he's just saying shit that's "based".
got you good every time and you got stuck, admit it.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and eyelidcel
why tf would you care about your legacy living on if your dead
because that's how biology works.... What the fuck do you think a BIOLOGICAL IMPERATIVE is ?

• JFL
because that's how biology works.... What the fuck do you think a BIOLOGICAL IMPERATIVE is ?
weak argument, not even close to his argument level. honestly man don't know if youre trolling but just sit the fuck down, it's embarrassing.

• JFL
are we reading the same thread?
the one where he destroyed you? i read that one. you don't know what to say and you mumble random stuff, youre lost and try hard not to lose it, just move on.

weak argument, not even close to his argument level. honestly man don't know if youre trolling but just sit the fuck down, it's embarrassing.
ironic, you also must not know what a biological imperative is and the cells need to replicate which has driven everything that has happened on this planet up to this point.

I'm a low iq retarded chad
>virgin that has lived for hundreds of years fucking his same wife with her loose pussy that has given birth to many children that cost him hundreds of thousands in total and probably tipped on every meal in his life which added up to millions cause he lived for so long and lives in a futuristic space colony
Image 2021 07 18 115710

>sigma male who abandoned all his friends and family and devoted his life to hard work and fucking jbs and bribing lobbyists to lower the age of consent in the 3rd world country he lives in to avoid taxes and get drugs for dirt cheap and he lives in a nazi penthouse where he lives like a king and died in his 50's from a drug overdose while he was fucking a 13 year old cutie in his king sized bed
Image 2021 07 18 115933

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
idc about them living on or not tho

>virgin that has lived for hundreds of years fucking his same wife with her loose pussy that has given birth to many children that cost him hundreds of thousands in total and probably tipped on every meal in his life which added up to millions cause he lived for so long and lives in a futuristic space colony View attachment 1230982
>sigma male who abandoned all his friends and family and devoted his life to hard work and fucking jbs and bribing lobbyists to lower the age of consent in the 3rd world country he lives in to avoid taxes and get drugs for dirt cheap and he lives in a nazi penthouse where he lives like a king and died in his 50's from a drug overdose while he was fucking a 13 year old cutie in his king sized bedView attachment 1230984
over for you if you think the first guy unironically lived a better life @eyelidcel

What the fuck are you niggers even arguing about?

ironic, you also must not know what a biological imperative is and the cells need to replicate which has driven everything that has happened on this planet up to this point.
tbh now that i read it like that, youre right.

• JFL
>virgin that has lived for hundreds of years fucking his same wife with her loose pussy that has given birth to many children that cost him hundreds of thousands in total and probably tipped on every meal in his life which added up to millions cause he lived for so long and lives in a futuristic space colony View attachment 1230982
>sigma male who abandoned all his friends and family and devoted his life to hard work and fucking jbs and bribing lobbyists to lower the age of consent in the 3rd world country he lives in to avoid taxes and get drugs for dirt cheap and he lives in a nazi penthouse where he lives like a king and died in his 50's from a drug overdose while he was fucking a 13 year old cutie in his king sized bedView attachment 1230984
incels idea of a sigma male. lol nigga.

Loser who has abandoned everybody to fuck children and bribes the government to make pedophilia legal while living dirt cheap in a shit hole country.

so coool:feelsahh:

What the fuck are you niggers even arguing about?
basically this gigavirgin cares about muhh legacy living on muhhh imagine desiring material things muhhh meaningful life so have kids etc and he's saying i'm iq for wanting to have a alpha sigma male based life style

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31 and eyelidcel
  • JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31
basically this gigavirgin cares about muhh legacy living on muhhh imagine desiring material things muhhh meaningful life so have kids etc and he's saying i'm iq for wanting to have a alpha sigma male based life style
stfu incel

incels idea of a sigma male. lol nigga.

Loser who has abandoned everybody to fuck children and bribes the government to make pedophilia legal while living dirt cheap in a shit hole country.

so coool:feelsahh:
my nigga i would actually kill my family to lIve a life like that lmao ur retarded bro

• JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel and Deleted member 14455
lol no nigga, tell it how it really is. You want to fuck children and do nothing with your life except be a lazy bum. People don't respect niggas like you. A king is somebody people can rally behind but you're a loser, nobody can get behind that.

I honestly don't know anymore when you're trolling so I never take your posts seriously

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14455
my nigga i would actually kill my family to lIve a life like that lmao ur retarded bro
trust me, I don't doubt that:ROFLMAO:

lol no nigga, tell it how it really is. You want to fuck children and do nothing with your life except be a lazy bum. People don't respect niggas like you. A king is somebody people can rally behind but you're a loser, nobody can get behind that.
nigga i wouldn't give a flying fuck if niggers are hating on me for literally living a dream life

you mean a leader

a king is someone people try to murder because he has too much power :p
a king is supposed to be a leader, most kings have just been terrible ones.