The 10 puyi commandments.

lol no nigga, tell it how it really is. You want to fuck children and do nothing with your life except be a lazy bum. People don't respect niggas like you. A king is somebody people can rally behind but you're a loser, nobody can get behind that.
nigga why would i care if people hate me when i'm living a actual dream, i would literally be importing nordic and japanese stacys to join my orgys with underage poor girls who would ride my dick all day once i paided them like 10 dollars lol

• JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel
lol as an obvious joke like many niggas on here.
come on, you said you want a dick in your ass and guys piss on you, there's a joke and there's a joke. why did you say all of that?

nigga i wouldn't give a flying fuck if niggers are hating on me for literally living a dream life
the type of shit we have in life were built by niggas with purpose.

Actually you sound exactly like what people hate niggers for besides being black.

the type of shit we have in life were built by niggas with purpose.

Actually you sound exactly like what people hate niggers for besides being black.
wow wtf @africancel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
come on, you said you want a dick in your ass and guys piss on you, there's a joke and there's a joke. why did you say all of that?
@EvenOverBeyond you are fucking destroying the shit out of both of them now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14455
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
nigga why would i care if people hate me when i'm living a actual dream, i would literally be importing nordic and japanese stacys to join my orgys with underage poor girls who would ride my dick all day once i paided them like 10 dollars lol
you literally can't even have that much sex, to build your whole life around that is some major incel shit. you're like a incel MLK tbh.. you have a dream .... to fuck children.

Lll

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: eyelidcel, Deleted member 13094, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
cope, never said that... find the thread.

you literally can't even have that much sex, to build your whole life around that is some major incel shit. you're like a incel MLK tbh.. you have a dream .... to fuck children.
dude lets be honest your telling me you wouldn't fuck a 12 year old if you got the chance and she would never tell anyone ???? her pussy would be so tight bro, like i would fuck a girl any age nigga like srs the younger the better she'd be tight and just imagine doing anal with a 13 year old or younger... her butthole would be so tight :feelsohh:

• JFL
This shit sounds like those satanic commandments who are the reverse of the bible commandments and encourage you to do the opposite - to lie, steal, kill, etc...
The satanic commandments don't want you to breed.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
dude lets be honest your telling me you wouldn't fuck a 12 year old if you got the chance and she would never tell anyone ???? her pussy would be so tight bro, like i would fuck a girl any age nigga like srs the younger the better she'd be tight and just imagine doing anal with a 13 year old or younger... her butthole would be so tight :feelsohh:
feds i'm only on his 'side' as a joke, you can kill him if you want to i wouldn't mind, i have 0 problems with that. support and love you guys :heart:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and StrangerDanger
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14455
feds i'm only on his 'side' as a joke, you can kill him if you want to i wouldn't mind, i have 0 problems with that. support and love you guys :heart:
i'm pretty sure the feds are aware i'm not an adult bro

nigga, that is a child. and ANAL that's that homosexual shit. so no and no.

if I saw some grown ass motherfucker like you around my daughter I would kill you and so would most other dads you Subway Jared Fogle ass nigga.

Last edited:
how far we'll have to push the stick into your anus? it's done, youre done for. dead meat. from that moment you are nothing.

• JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel and StrangerDanger
nigga, that is a child. and ANAL that's that homosexual shit. so no and no.

if I saw some grown as motherfucker like you around my daughter I would kill you and so would most other dads you Subway Jared Fogle ass nigga.
LOL nigga i'm probably taller than you

1. fuck indians,algerians,somalis and aboriginals
View attachment 1230792
2. only fuck women older than their prime is they're a milf
View attachment 1230800
3. be attracted to girls under 14 even if your an adult
View attachment 1230817
4. give 0 fucks about pollution,global warming and your carbon footprint cause you will be long dead when it becomes a serious problem
View attachment 1230822
5. don't marry your fiancée if she doesn't want to sign a prenup
View attachment 1230825
6. Molest your younger siblings View attachment 1230833
7. take out life insurance on everyone you know View attachment 1230844
8. be nice to your parents so when they die they will leave you all their assets so you won't be that sad when they die cause you'll be rich and can get surgeries for looksmaxxing View attachment 1230848
9. have a mindset that money and sex is more important than anything in lifeView attachment 1230852
(THE OMEGA BLACK PILL PUYI COMMANDMENT) 10. never have a wife or kids, if you have a wife in this modern day it will be almost impossible for you to ever be successful or every amount to anything in life and children are nothing but a waste of time and money and just cause stress and they will most likely end up being incels just like you were and not even spread on your genes which is the purpose of children and the purpose of life and that means they are pointless if they can't fulfil the reason they were born which and that reason is to spread your genes View attachment 1230856
Man you are faggot pedo

• +1
over if you don't think living in the forest with a stacy jb and killing her when she gets old and then you fuck her daughters till they get old and repeat is one of the best lives ever "muhhh :soy: imagine wanting to live in the shitty woods fucking your inbred daughters at the age of 12.

• JFL
over if you don't think living in the forest with a stacy jb and killing her when she gets old and then you fuck her daughters till they get old and repeat is one of the best lives ever "muhhh :soy: imagine wanting to live in the shitty woods fucking your inbred daughters at the age of 12.
you sick papi

incels me ngl

your a bigger incel than me "muhh i want a cute jb with a cute accent :soy:" low t as fuck ngl
lol both copes, you're trying though..

• JFL
Wow this is a shit thread

• +1
1. fuck indians,algerians,somalis and aboriginals
View attachment 1230792
2. only fuck women older than their prime is they're a milf
View attachment 1230800
3. be attracted to girls under 14 even if your an adult
View attachment 1230817
4. give 0 fucks about pollution,global warming and your carbon footprint cause you will be long dead when it becomes a serious problem
View attachment 1230822
5. don't marry your fiancée if she doesn't want to sign a prenup
View attachment 1230825
6. Molest your younger siblings View attachment 1230833
7. take out life insurance on everyone you know View attachment 1230844
8. be nice to your parents so when they die they will leave you all their assets so you won't be that sad when they die cause you'll be rich and can get surgeries for looksmaxxing View attachment 1230848
9. have a mindset that money and sex is more important than anything in lifeView attachment 1230852
(THE OMEGA BLACK PILL PUYI COMMANDMENT) 10. never have a wife or kids, if you have a wife in this modern day it will be almost impossible for you to ever be successful or every amount to anything in life and children are nothing but a waste of time and money and just cause stress and they will most likely end up being incels just like you were and not even spread on your genes which is the purpose of children and the purpose of life and that means they are pointless if they can't fulfil the reason they were born which and that reason is to spread your genes View attachment 1230856
Based
the only thing I’m not doing already is take out life insurance. Ion even know how to do that
And my mom told me she took me off her will so it’s fucking over ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273