The 2 most beautiful Chinese women are gay (lesbian) for each other

These two are Wang Yi and Zhou Shiyu, they were part of a C-pop idol group that was supposed to imitate a Japanese one
They look so beautiful holy fuck
View attachment 3168267
View attachment 3168269
View attachment 3168270
View attachment 3168271
View attachment 3168273
View attachment 3168276
View attachment 3168278
View attachment 3168279
View attachment 3168281

Yi is very obviously the "man" in the relationship, considering that she always wears pants and is dressed in boyish clothes, but from what I've seen from their videos and home vlogs, they are both very feminine

They also performed quite provocatively on stage

both look filtered asf

i remember that scene, i was walking in the rich quarter then legit 2 chads, start to making out.

and i was like ... wtf ? they can have any girls in the world but they are gay.

rich athletic beautiful blue eyes brown hair.

then i thought actually it was impossible to them to get their looksmatch and they must have get so so many proposition of women, that they start to be disgusted by them. but its my personnal reflexion so maybe i'm wrong.

but im sure those two beauties have an army of disgusting simping for them, so they must be disgusted by male nature plus their real looksmatch like a chadlite rich would never want a popstar popular wife

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HeightPilledum and sigma ✰
both look like every chinese person ever

both look like every chinese person ever
Not quite
 62470832 ma yingjeou mainland students cyi

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and aerty
Way too skinny. I don't like looking down at a girl's legs when I'm hitting it from the back and feels like I'm seeing a couple toothpicks sticking out of a pair of marshmallows stuck together.
My only complaint. They are both borderline anorexic

But body can always be changed. You can always gain and lose weight, get fit or muscular anytime at any age

However the FACE is the face

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
2 most beatiful chinese women (2 gooks)
probably consume sewer oil together too :feelshah:

what's wrong with her jaw on the 1st pic, is it a filler or some shit @NZb6Air

her chin looks like it's falling off or maybe it's me
yes filler

• +1
Reactions: Rea
In their natural state they are not attractive in the least, like any average Asian.
What I realised when I watched the video I was like “Oh yeah ofc they look like shit they are Gooks what was I thinking and here’s me considering jacking off to them doing stuff to each other until I saw that”

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and Rea
Can’t blame them, their “men” are practically women and their ”dicks” the size of their clits.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
You're the one who's retarded by saying she has a better jaw than me when she's a chinese foid who fraud her recessed subhuman jaw with filler
You're just coping because a lesbian Chinese girl jawmogs you and chinmogs you to the 4th dimension :feelskek:

Why would she even fill her jaw when the Chinese love small and boneless faces?

No, and she's half White

Very pretty, but looks too retarded
IU fogs her

Can't forgive Winter's potato ass nose and her chimp phenotype
Miyeon looks way better than IU nigga:lul:And i also forgot to add Sullyoon, she mogs all of them and she fits 100% of the kbs

mirin names

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mandibular and HeightPilledum
These two are Wang Yi and Zhou Shiyu, they were part of a C-pop idol group that was supposed to imitate a Japanese one
They look so beautiful holy fuck
View attachment 3168267
View attachment 3168269
View attachment 3168270
View attachment 3168271
View attachment 3168273
View attachment 3168276
View attachment 3168278
View attachment 3168279
View attachment 3168281

Yi is very obviously the "man" in the relationship, considering that she always wears pants and is dressed in boyish clothes, but from what I've seen from their videos and home vlogs, they are both very feminine

They also performed quite provocatively on stage

Over

• +1
Miyeon looks way better than IU nigga:lul:
Send me her best photos and videos
And i also forgot to add Sullyoon, she mogs all of them and she fits 100% of the kbs
She doesn't anymore than the others I mentioned
Sullyoon is the most overrated visual I've seen. Karina and Wonyoung are better looking than her

She doesn't anymore than the others I mentioned
Sullyoon is the most overrated visual I've seen. Karina and Wonyoung are better looking than her
Both of them are surgerymaxxed,
especially Karina. Idk which nigga did her v-line surgery but they made her look like a fucking alien. And she has a recessed chin. Winter looks wayy better than her and imo she should be the visual.
I prefer Sullyoon, cause she fits the kbs and is natural or at least not as fake as Wonyoung and Karina.

• JFL
i like ur threads squishy :owo:

• Love it
chinese foids are the ugliest rices, probably because of their indianlite caste system (inbreeding = looksmin)

• Hmm...
i like ur threads squishy :owo:
Squishy noodlestacies are so beautiful

I've seen so many clowns calling them filters when I literally use video footage of them, fancams and candid photos :feelskek:

You'll never see anybody accusing a white whore of being a filter because white women look like shit

• Love it
Reactions: sigma ✰
Squishy noodlestacies are so beautiful

I've seen so many clowns calling them filters when I literally use video footage of them, fancams and candid photos :feelskek:

You'll never see anybody accusing a white whore of being a filter because white women look like shit
W
east asians underrated here :feelsthink:

• +1
Bro how to distinguish them:unsure:

Bro how to distinguish them:unsure:
Wang Yi is the one with the big eyes, strong jaw and larger nose

Zhou Shiyu is the one with the smaller puppy eyes, small nose and small jaw

Also Yi is way taller and skinnier

• +1
Reactions: Bars
Wtf how many lesbians are there in this group?
Screenshot 20240916 124008